Not Again

Dear Boy... Bad Boy

 

Not Again

Jiyong and Seunghyun may looks cool and be so different, however they are both Bad Boys in love. Jiyong has been with Sohee for 7 years and Yoobin is together with Seunghyun for 6 years. Yes, love blossomed during WonderBang era. Sohee and Jiyong were much more honest in their feelings compared to Yoobin and Seunghyun who were much more shy and reserved.

Now many years down the road, their relationship has started to be very rocky. Even though distance was an issue, the main problem lies with their attitude towards love. Jiyong has always been brash; his words cuts through people’s feelings and his inconsideration can really hurt those around him. Sometimes he purposely says things to hurt Sohee’s feelings.

Seunghyun on the other hand, was cold. He rather keeps quiet and his nonchalant attitude seems like he is one not to care. He does things according to his own wish, just like Jiyong. Yoobin has always been the one giving in to the relationship.

That Thursday night, everything changed. The two couples decided to go for dinner. The girls have not met their boyfriend for quite some time. At the restaurant, while the girls were busy grilling meat for the boys, Jiyong was too busy with his cellphone. Seunghyun was busy reading his script. The girls tried to understand, so they cooked the food silently. When the meat is cooked, Sohee prompted Jiyong to eat.

SH: Oppa, eat first before it gets cold.

GD: Later…

SH: Oppa, you have been staring at the phone for 30 mins, come on just stop and have your meal aite…

GD: You have a problem with me? What is wrong with you? Why are you so clingy? Don’t tell me you are thinking I have an affair….

SH: Oppa, I didn’t accuse you of anything, all I want is for you to have your meal… Why are you getting angry?

GD: I’m not listening to this crap… (Jiyong stood and walk off leaving Sohee dumbfounded.)

TOP: I don’t understand why you girls have to make a big fuss about us not eating.

YB: Oppa, she is just being worried for her boyfriend. There is nothing wrong with that. Why must he get so angry?

TOP: I have no time to quarrel with you. I’m heading back home first. You girls can go back on their own right.

Seunghyun didn’t even say goodbye or kiss Yoobin goodbye. The girls ate their meal quietly as tears trickled down their face before heading home.

You make me sad and cry again
You make me sad and cry again
You make me sad and cry again
You make me sad and cry

Every day, each minute, each second, my heart changes
From your each word, I cry and laugh
I stayed by your side for so long
Even I think that I became a loser

Your phone is turned off again
You say the obvious - that you fell asleep
I guess I'm just sensitive by myself oh
Your expressionless face, your indifferent voice
I guess I'm anxious by myself

This is such a sad story - a story with an end
Please tell me your heart - do you even love me?

I'm tired of the push and pull now
why can't things be comfortable?
Why is it that the more I look toward you,
You look somewhere else?

My face that you see every day,
Our relationship that doesn't have much conversation
I guess you don't find it fun anymore oh
My trust in you that always stays the same,
My interest in you that turned into nagging
I guess it made you frustrated


This is such a sad story - a story with an end
Please tell me your heart - do you even love me?


On the contrary, you don't know my heart
We can't go back to those times like this

Everything is an irony - you're always a mystery
Please tell me your heart - do you even love me?

This is such a sad story - a story with an end
Please listen to my story - this isn't love

 

Should we or should not we?

That night, Yoobin and Sohee stayed up in their room talking ….

SH: Unnie, how long do you think you will last with Oppa?

YB: Truthfully maknae, I don’t know. Things were not like how it used to be.

SH: It is different right? I feel like I am the only one working hard in this relationship.

YB: Me too, I am holding on because he needs me?

SH: Do you think they need us?

YB: Maknae, do you think we’ll be ok if they leave us?

SH: I don’t know how to carry on…

YB: Me too… but why do get this feeling that they won’t really care if this relationship ends?

SH: Unnie, if it really happens, what are we going to do?

The girls ended up sleeping with these questions in their head.

The next day as always, the girls would just apologize to the boys. They headed to the boys apartment with breakfast. As they laid out the breakfast on the tables, Seunghyun came out of his room. He saw the omelette and toast… he didn’t even take a bite and head for the door.

YB: Oppa, you are not having breakfast?

TOP: Yoobin, I have filming, stop being a nuisance. I’ll eat when I come back from filming arrasso.

He didn’t even hear her and left without looking back. Yoobin held in her tears. Sohee headed to Jiyong’s room to wake him up but got the scolding of her life.

GD: Can you shut the door? Can’t ing see that I’m sleeping?

SH: Mianhe oppa, I thought you would be hungry so I brought you breakfast.

He sat up on his bed and turn to her.

GD: Sohee, I know that Wonder Girls is no longer popular. You guys have pretty much all the time in the world. But me, I am so freaking busy, stop disturbing my work and my rest. (He raised his voice before going back to sleep.)

Sohee walked out with tears in her eyes. Yoobin who heard it was getting teary.

SH: Unnie, maybe it’s time to leave them. I don’t think I can take it anymore. It’s getting even harder for me to breathe.

Yoobin nodded and they both left that place without looking back. It was time to leave the boys, leave Korea and leave those who have forgotten about them.

Andwe… they won’t leave us…

Days turn to weeks, weeks turn to months. It has been 2 months since the girls returned to the states. The boys didn’t even notice in the first place that they were gone. They did not realize, not until August 18 was approaching.

TOP: Yo Ji, VIP planned a lot for your birthday celebration. Has Sohee planned anything for you?

GD: My birthday? It’s August already?

TOP: Man, you’re really getting old.

Jiyong just realized that he has missed Sohee’s birthday.

GD: Hyung, I just realized have forgotten Sohee’s birthday in June.

TOP: … for real? When was the last time you saw her?

GD: Err I can’t remember, when was the last time you saw Yoobin noona?

TOP: Recently….. The time she came with Sohee and made breakfast for me.

GD: That would be close to 3 months ago. I just realized that I haven’t heard from her since.

TOP: Nah.. It can’t be that long right.

GD: Never mind, I am going to call her.

~phone call~

GD: Hyung the number is no longer in use?

TOP: I can’t get through Yoobin too.

The next day, the boys decided to drop by JYPE. As they approached the staffs, JYP Pdnim came. The boys greeted him.

JYP: What are you guys doing here?

TOP/GD: We are looking for Sohee and Yoobin.

JYP: For?

Seunghyun and Jiyong had to lie.

GD: We made a promise to do some music together, since we have some time, we thought of doing collaboration.

JYP: Awesome idea… but that’s not going to happen anytime soon. The girls already moved permanently to the states. They are busy pursuing stuff. Sohee got an offer to be a vampire in Twillight and Yoobin was offered to be Taylor Lautner’s werewolf wife too. Besides, Yoobin is doing her part time degree in Berk’s Uni. She is majoring in music production together with Yeeun.

TOP: How long will they be there?

JYP: A couple of years maybe, since they lost their fan base here and they felt that no one cares for them in Korea, the girls decided that it’s time to leave everything behind and start over somewhere fresh. Boys, I’m sorry, I got to go.

GD/TOP: Arrasso hyung.

The boys stood rooted at the main floor of JYPE until 2PM’s Junsu greeted them.

JS: Anyeong…

TOP: Junsu ya…

JS: Neh hyung…

TOP: Are you in contact with the Wonder Girls in the states?

JS: Yes hyung…why?

TOP: Did they tell you why they left Korea?

JS: Mianhe hyung… I don’t really know that much. What I do know was how sad and disappointed they were feeling here. Not sure about what… but definitely disappointment was the main reason why they left.

GD: Is there anyway where we can contact the girls?

JS: You can contact JYP USA…. The girls should be there most of the times.

GD: Arrasso, kamsahamida Junsu ya.

Jiyong and Seunghyun actually were at a loss of what to do. As they sat in the apartment, a lot of thoughts came rushing in their head.

GD: Hyung, I can believe they left us…. (Noticing that Seunghyun was in a daze, Jiyong called out to .) … Hyung!!

Seunghyun was startled.

TOP: Ji, all of a sudden I feel very worry. Why do I get this feeling that they have left us for good?

GD: Hyung… don’t think so much. I don’t think they could live without us. (He said it out confidently…but deep in his heart, he knows that anything could happen.)

Seunghyun attempted to call JYP USA but their main manager said the girls were too busy. He knew Yoobin is avoiding him. Jiyong requested for permission to leave Korea but YG does not allow because of the pending upcoming concerts.

Regrets is all they feel.

I was too harsh that night
I didn’t know you would really leave
The words, “I’m sorry”, is too difficult for us that we take it to the end
Because I’m ill-tempered
We fight over stupid things numerous times a day
You take off crying, I look around and think,
‘She’ll come back tomorrow. She’ll definitely call me first in the morning’

Baby, I can’t, I’m so bad that I want to be good to you but it’s hard
Every day and night I’m so mean cuz I’m so real so I’m sorry (but I can’t change)

I’m the one you love but sorry I’m a bad boy
Yes, just leave me, good bye, you’re a good girl
The more time passes, the more you get to know me, only disappointments will remain but
Baby don’t leave me, I know you still love me
Why, yes, I’ll tell you the truth, I need you
My lay lay lay lay lady
My lay lay lay lay lady

You say that I’m different than other guys so it’s hard
You’re still like a young girl with a soft heart
For you, who is always smiling next to me, I’m still too young
With the excuse that I’m busy, I postpone our date
Because I’m sorry, because I’m frustrated, I turn my head
The bride in my dreams is just a friend now
Upset over the breakup, we are silent

Baby, I can’t, I’m so bad that I want to be good to you but it’s hard
Every day and night I’m so mean cuz I’m so real so I’m sorry (but I can’t change)

I’m the one you love but sorry I’m a bad boy
Yes, just leave me, good bye, you’re a good girl
The more time passes, the more you get to know me, only disappointments will remain but
Baby don’t leave me, I know you still love me
Why, yes, I’ll tell you the truth, I need you
My lay lay lay lay lady
My lay lay lay lay lady

Don’t say a thing
I act tough but I’m not inside
Don’t abandon me
You know that there’s no one who will understand me like you, baby
Oh you, come back to me ye ye ye

I’m the one you love but sorry I’m a bad boy
Yes, just leave me, good bye, you’re a good girl
The more time passes, the more you get to know me, only disappointments will remain but
Baby don’t leave me, I know you still love me
Why, yes, I’ll tell you the truth, I need you
My lay lay lay lay lady
My lay lay lay lay lady

I’m the one you love but sorry I’m a bad boy
Sorry I’m a bad boy, Sorry I’ma bad boy
Yes, just leave me, good bye, you’re a good girl
You’re a good girl, you’re a good girl (X2)

 

Months turn to years. Their relationship was left hanging just like that. While Jiyong and Seunghyun stopped making any attempt to contact the girls, deep in their heart they were longing for their lovers.

Two years down the road, it has not been the same. Jiyong and Seunghyun philandering ways have made it to the news headlines a couple of times. The boys have a reputation of being players. That aside, Wonder Girls have regained fames due to their successful acting and musical debut in the states. Korea is now longing for the Nation Sisters to make a local comeback. But will they?