Chapter 3

My Guardian Angel

YoonJi had her back on the door. "Weird guy..." she said, panic written all over her face. Jonghyun rolled his eyes at her. It was amazing how she wasn't in drama. YoonJi's acting was award-winning. Sometimes.

"Let me just brush finish my teeth and get the door" Jonghyun said lazily, trudging back into the toilet, while the doorbell rang effortlessly.

"Aish.... JUST SHUT UP!" YoonJi shouted. The doorbell finally stopped ringing.

Jonghyun pulled YoonJi away from the door, opening it. The gentleman at the door looked at them earnestly. "Annyeonghasaeyo. I'm YoonJi's elder brother, Kim Kibum. Can I come in?" he asked. YoonJi peeked from behind Jonghyun. She didn't want to trust this man. There was some vibes that told her he wasn't trustable. "Who the fu-" YoonJi asked boldly before so rudely interrupted by Jonghyun. "Jwesonghamnida, but school's starting in half an hour. Come back later?" Jonghyun smiled tightly as he held the door. "Ah... I understand. I have school too." after saying that, Kibum left, head hanging low.

"What was that all about.." YoonJi muttered to herself. She was sure this was something her umma would do. Send someone in her place. It was just so like her. "Hurry! I thought you said you didn't want to be late for school?" Jonghyun sighed, breaking YoonJi's train of thoughts. YoonJi guffawed. "What? I thought YOU were the one that asked me to slow down." "Yeah, but I'm guessing you don't know the time right? It 7.45am now. School starts at 8.30 you dummy." Jonghyun sighed in exasperation. When it came to studies, YoonJi had a memory as good as an... as an elephant. But when it came to personal things, she was the most forgetful one. It was like the elephant had suddenly turned into a goldfish. That was probably the most absurd thing anyone has heard. "School starts at 8.30 you dummy." YoonJi mimicked. Jonghyun really behaved like an old grandmother. Nagging so much. I wonder how could his pa- oh, that's right. Dino head lost his.. Dang why did I think about it in the first place? YoonJi thought. She hated the word "parents" It reminded her too much. Way too much. 

9.15am in school

"-because of that, the- oh! I just remembered. Class, the trip to Europe has been brought forward. Instead of waiting for June, we are going in May." Miss Lee paused. When no one cheered, she continued. "So, you better start planning because we are leaving in 5 days' time. Got that?" The class nodded their heads tiredly as most of them did last minute revision for the day's Math class test. Only YoonJi and Jonghyun nodded eagerly. YoonJi couldn't wait for the trip. It meant that she could escape from her adopted umma's grasp for once. She found it annoying when her adopted umma kept pestering her. She just can't feel close to her adopted umma. After all, the trauma inside her didn't disappear. It's like a permanent scar that holds a place in her brain, whether she likes it or not.

~~~

"RINGGGGGGGGGGGGG" Students groaned. After sitting in the same position for the 3 hours lecture, they were aching from head to toe. Head, because they had to think alot, toes, because they were paying so much attention they forgot to wiggle their toes once in awhile. "Urgh... This isn't the reality I want... I just want the scholorship to escape from umma's arms." YoonJi groaned, her bones creaking. Jonghyun guffawed. "She isn't some stalker. She's just worried about you, and you know that. Just give her one more chance. It won't hurt." I have to start exercising for the Europe trip... All those fats are going to show.. YoonJi tried to distract herself while Jonghyun chided her. I know the incident 3 years ago is still going on hard for you but could you please... just give her another chance? Jonghyun telepathically sent the message while giving her puppy eyes. YoonJi pouted. "Fine.. I'll try- OOF!" Her books crashed to the floor, and her glasses were no where to be seen. "Aish.. Where are my glasses?" uh-oh. It wasn't good when YoonJi didn't have her glasses, she got annoyed easily. "Ah... I apologize for my clumsiness (A/N: I'm writing in english because I don't know the romanization xD) . It was entirely my fault." The stranger said as he helped YoonJi pick up her books. Without her glasses, it was harder to see people's faces clearly but she recognized the face all right. "You! Aren't you that creepy pedo that came to our house?! What the hell are you doing here?" Park YoonJi, we've the amount of fuss you're making, boys all over the school are going to start stalking you. Jonghyun told her mentally as he looked around for YoonJi's spectacles. Shut the poop up Dino head. Aren't you suppose to be looking for my glasses too? YoonJi rolled her eyes as she sent a message back. It really could be irritating to talk mentally with your best friend, especially when the distance doesn't matter. Yoon, let's bring this 'incident' to somewhere more private. You're gaining too much attention and I don't really like it. Jonghyun's face was full of despair as he passed YoonJi her spectacles. Wow, there you have it. The puppy face that works on YoonJi every time. It's been ages since she last saw that. "We'll talk about this later." YoonJi hissed at KiBum.

~~~

Somewhere more private, as what Kim Jonghyun had suggested...

"Get right to the point right now. Don't bother beating around the bush. You've got 5 minutes, and start." YoonJi rushed with her words, staring intently at her watch. Thank gosh they had 2 free periods.

"*sighs* I'm stalking you. I-" the stranger started.

"YOU'RE WHAT?!" YoonJi so rudely interrupted.

KiBum shifted uncomfortably. He let out another sigh. "That's right, I'm stalking you. Well, actually, mother asked for my help to stalk you. I didn't want to do this but.." he looked all over her twice. "You're kind of interesting." KiBum grinned evilly. 

Jonghyun sighed dramatically. Oh dear.. here we go again.. A guy thinks you're cute, you turn into a damsel in distress and I save you. Woo hoo! How fun.. Jonghyun thought sarcastically.

A/N: Hi!!!! Sorry for not updating.. it's just that peeps like long chappies and I have absolutely no time for long chapters so well.. Really sorry! I'll try to watch lesser variety shows and update more, okay? 

p/s: My mum hates it when I update. She thinks it's a waste of time. Psshh.. Parents..