Epilogue

My Guardian Angel

14th July, 1995-Seoul, Republic of South Korea

The baby didn't cry, she smiled.

"Congratulations! You have a lovely baby girl" smiled the midwife. The lady lifted her fingers, as if wanting to hold the baby girl for a moment, before her hand drooped tiredly. As maternal death was common, the doctor checked her heart rate. "Send her to the emergency room! It could be maternal death!!" The doctor loudly shouted. The baby, with her wise eyes, seemed to understand the situation and started whimpering. The midwife tried to soothe the baby, cooing as they both watched the little girl's mother being rushed away, but to no avail.

5 hours later...

The baby's mother had passed away.

14th July, 1995-Heaven

Everything had to be changed as fast as possible. It was not predicted for the girl's mother to die. Although they were suppose to watch for souls leaving their bodies, they had tried to convince the mother to stay in her body. Her guardian angel, was to be sent to her immediately. To take care of her. To make sure she, as a child, was never alone.

~~~

For she, Park YoonJi, was no ordinary girl.

 

A/N: Hi! Sorry.. This isn't suppose to be a chapter. As the title says ' Epilogue' it's suppose to be, well, you know. I think the first chapter will be quite long. Hehe..