Chapter 1

My Guardian Angel

A/N: Hi!!! Sorry... Enthusiasm overload :P Hope the chapter is long enough.. If it isn't, comment kay? If it's good, just gimme a smiley face and I'm cool ^^ (Btw, this chapter kinda.. boring so yeah.. So sorry! ><)

 

10th April 2012- Seoul, Republic of Korea

~YoonJi's POV~

Me and my stupid eyes.. I mean, how can they talk? For my whole life, people have been "complimenting",: Ooh... you have very talkative eyes. Jeesh..if my eyes talked, they should jump out of me and introduce themselves once in a while. *sighs* How can Jonghyun always be so relaxed? So calm and all.. it's like he's never worried about anything..

~Jonghyun's POV~

It's funny how we guardian angels can read our human's mind. Keke.. How cute.. YoonJi getting frustrated over her knowledgeable eyes.. If only she knew about what I really am..

~YoonJi's POV~

... Junior college is so much tougher than I expected. Hmm..There's that Bio project, and uhm... Omo! I totally forgot about the Europe trip! Aish.. Jinja..

~Narration~

The pair reached the cafe where they worked at.

"Annyeong ahjumma! Sorry we're abit late today.." YoonJi smiled sheepishly as the bell at the door tinkled.

"Gwenchana.. do you need any coffee before starting?" ahjumma asked smiling.

"You didn't eat your lunch, you do know right?" Jonghyun whispered to YoonJi.

"Yah! I totally forgot about it till you reminded me." YoonJi glared at Jonghyun, then pretending to want to kick him.

Overhearing the conversation, the ahjumma invited the two to join her in lunch -which they were both very grateful for- before starting to work.

2 hours later..

~YoonJi's POV~

"Hwangyonghamnida!" I said when the bell tinkled.

It wasn't just anyone. It was her. 

This was definitely the last straw.

"YoonJi ah, why are you working here?" my foster umma asked, holding her hands out in a hug.

I took a step away from her. "What are you doing here? You shouldn't know where I am." I said accusingly.

"Aniya. I didn't know. I got someone to follow you." she said, walking blithely towards me.

"Get away from me!" I shouted, banging into a table.

Lucklily there wasn't any customers around. Ahjumma and Jonghyun wasn't around either.

I had to fend for myself then.

"YoonJi ah, come home with me, okay? You can have anything you want. I promise." umma said, her gold bangles clinking one another.

The bell tinkled.

"Hwangyonghamnida~" I said out of natural reaction.

"Please, just let me be, umma. I need to work" I begged, knees wobbling.

"I'll be back YoonJi, you know I will." she glanced back worryingly before really leaving.

The last thing I heard was "Woah, what happened?" before blacking out.

~Jonghyun's POV~

"YoonJi? YoonJi! Reply me! Yah Park YoonJi!" I shook her fiercely.

Her eyelids fluttered, as if in a dream.

"YoonJi? YoonJi-ah, gwenchana?" I tried to say as gently as possible. She clearly wasn't okay.

She groaned, murmuring something about "Nan mollayo.."

"Gwenchana YoonJi, I'm here for you" I whispered, bringing her into a hug.

"Molla.. I don't know anymore.." She sobbed.

It broke my heart seeing her going through this.

But it was to make her stronger.

~Narration~

After a few warm and damp towels, and free hot chocolates from the café ahjumma, YoonJi was apparently, vomiting violently.

Jonghyun didn't know what to do. After all, he was just her guardian angel. He didn't go to med school.

 

 

nan molayo-i don't understand

A/N: Hiiiiiiiiii! I've decided to end it off like this so yeah.. Oh! And I know it's veryy short so I'm hoping to make the next one much longer (as in you have to scroll down for quite a few times) Sorry >< I can't think straight when I fangirl