TRUST ME

moments of my life

 

Alice pov:

I was walking in the city streets looking for the restaurant that lee cho hee told me about

Thinking about this whole day , I finally made my first friend , lee cho hee , and I was thinking about onew , will he finally says  something, he understands me, I was thinking and thinking even though I didn’t know where am I going , I look around me to find my self in a small street plaster with many ways .

I really didn’t know where to go so I took a road while don’t know where to go , and in the end of it I saw a group of guys standing together , I didn’t feel comfortable to ask them how could we go to last light restaurant , so I turns around slowly to not let them pay attention at me.

(will will, look who’s here…. Look who came to visit us guys, that must be nice)one of them says in Korean.

Will I’m not that bad in Korean so I understand a little bit. So, I turns around at them , smiles and behind that smile there is a terrified person .

I was so scared and I didn’t know what to do. Then the guy walks closer towards me and says something I didn’t understand .

All of the other guys were looking at me a bad and a smirky look . it made me wanna  run and never look back .

(umm, sorry , but can you show me the way to the last light restaurant ?) I asks .

(ohh~ our lady don’t speak our language )he says smirking in English.

(don’t worry my lady, all of us here know how to speak that language , soo~ , how about if we played l a little game )he says smirking .

Then the rest of the guys has surrounded me and all of them were smirking .)

(listen guys, I really wanna stay but , you know , I’m busy now , so keep it for next time, how is that)I asks hoping that they will let me go.

(no no no, it won’t be cool , come on , lets have some fun girl, it wont hurt you)he says and start waking towards me .

All the other guys were laughing , for real , I didn’t know what to do, who’s going to save me now or maybe it’s the end of me and my life .

 

The end of Alice pov.

 

onew pov:

I was walking home thinking about today , the day that I finally talked to Alice , I helped her , she was nice , its not as difficult as i thought that it will be to talk to her  .

So I was walking happily with a big smile on my face, when suddenly I saw Alice walking affront of me .

(hai, its Alice)I says surprised .

She looked like she is lost or something  , she was walking unsurely around .

So I walks after her to talk but she was walking so fast .

For real she was  going some where  I know…and it’s a  bad place …where  all of the bad and the dirty guys are hanging out there.

I walks so fast after her to stop her but she suddenly gone…I couldn’t find her around…I didn’t know where did she go …like she disappear .

And there was 5 or 6 ways affront of me …but no…what if something  bad will harm her if I don’t find her now …I just have to keep looking for her around .

Lets hope that nothing will happened  .

The end of onew pov.

Alice pov:

Moments in between me and death , all what I wanted to do is to cry .

(don’t come near me)I was saying to him like they care .

(stop…get away from me)I says but they didn’t listen .

Then  holds my wrist so hard when suddenly a man voice has yelled  at him and cut them out saying (hey…get away from her…now)every one has looks at him and the guy who’s been holding my wrist has let go and says to him (oh…onew…the trouble maker has arrived )the guy says.

(I’m not trouble maker you dog face …you are in case you didn’t notice …now leave her alone he says .

(why  would we …ha?)the stupid guy says.

(oh…you don’t know why?)that guy(onew)says.

I turned around to see who’s the guy he’s trying to save me and guess  who .

He was the guy who helped me in my school …you know how happy I was when I saw him , like to see someone you know is helping you out.

Then onew has start walking towards me throw the guys .

(didn’t you stupid guys figured it yet?)onew says.

(about what foolish boy?)the guy says back.

(will , you insolents fools… the girl who’s standing affront of you is not an ordinary girl, she’s the USA president daughter , she came here to see how does the KOREAN people live …cant you see that she is not KOREAN?)onew says .

And he kept saying that until he stands right beside me .

(you are joking right?)the guy says .

(no I’m not)onew says back .

(yes you are , how do you know that )the guy says.

(easy …I’m her bodyguard , and in one phone call I will but you all in dungeon )onew says.

Then he holds my hands .

(don’t worry I will get you out of here just trust me and do as I say …okay)onew whispers to me .

Onew was up to something , all what I can say or do is to trust him to get me out of here .

The end of alice pov .