ONE BETTER DAY

moments of my life

 

Alice pov:

In the next day , I went back to school hopping that this day will be much better than yesterday .

So I walks in to my class, and saw some students sitting around the same guy that I saw yesterday , he looks  at me and smile sweetly m and again I felt like he wants to say something to me .

(hay onew …. What do you think about it huh? ) someone asks him .

(oh yeah….)onew says focusing with his friends after he was looking at me .

I walks to my seat and sit gently in. this onew kept looking at me all day long,

But he still didn’t spoke a word to me , as I think he is nice but I don’t think that I’ll be nice enough to anyone ‘cause I don’t know how to speak their language .

And so the schools ends and  one week has left now and I’m still the same .

That guy onew keeps smiling at me and I wish to talk to him or even to anyone , but i scares to make something stupid and be the joke of the school .

 

Then , a week later I went to school hopping that something will change , so I walks in the class and for real I got surprised ,  I finally saw someone sitting by my seat

She was a girl with along brown hair .

So I smiles and walks to my seat happily ,put my staff off and looks at her.

(hi, you must be the new girl here right ?)she asks me .

I felt so happy and I couldn’t hide  it .

(yes I am)I answers.

(I’m lee cho hee , nice to meet you Alice)she says .

(nice to meet you to ,but how do you know my name?) i asks

 

(will , all the school talks a bout you , so..)she says

(ohh~ ) i says

(so..how was your week over here ?) lee cho hee asks .

(will you’re the first one who talks to me …so i’m happy)i says .

(it must be hard for you, but don’t worry , me , lee cho hee , i will show you the school and INTRODUCE this town to you , how is that?) she asks

(SEEMS GOOD )I SAYS HAPPILY .

THEN WE SPENT THE WHOLE DAY TALKING TOGETHER , I REALLY ENJOYED MY SELF , I FELT THAT ME and her are going to have a great friend ship ,

So its time to go home , me and lee cho hee walks together to the school gate .

(so what are you going to do next ?) lee cho hee says .

(nothing, what do you offer )I asks .

When suddenly a guy  shout .(move it!!!!!)

I looked at him but couldn’t move , he was running so fast and hits me so hardly .

I fall down while he kept running  away .

the file that i as holding flow away and the PAPERS that were in it COVERED the place , after i fell down i hurt my leg but not much .

i looks around me to see whats going on and i saw a guy walking towards , i couldn’t see him will ‘cause  of the sun shines DIRECTLY  at my eyes .

(you okay ?)a guy call says to me .

(y-yes …yes i am)i answeRs .

i looks at him and guess who he was ?

he was the same  , onew . then i start gathering my staff

(are you hurt ?)he asks .

(no i’m just fine )i answers .

i  noticed him helping me  gATHERING   my staff .

then he holds a paper of main and start reading .

(did you write  this ?)he asks me about the lyrics that i wrote .

its  partly a song i wrote two month ago .

(will…yeah i did )i says back .

(wow your too good )he says smiling to me when i’v  heard lee cho hee  calling(hey …alice…are you okay)she asks standing away .

then i took the paper from onEW and says gENTLY  to him(i’m sorry…i  really have to go now… please excuse me)i says and walks away towards lee cho hee .

(did you hurt yourself?)she asks me .

(no ...i’m…i’m fine)i answeRs .

(so….)she says with a wide smile  on her face .

(so what?)i asks , i didn’t understand what does she MEAN  .

(so…do you know him ?)she asks .

(who…that guy?)i answers .

(yes)she says .

(no…he just helps me to gather my staff …that’s all)i says.

(awo…)she says then looks at me with a suspicious look .

(what …)i cuts her.

(noting…)she says smiling .

so how about if we went out to eat something?)i asks.

(will…it would be nice but first i have to go home to do something  very important …if you want …you can go first and i shall meet you when i finIsh ..who’s that)she says.

(good but where?)i asks again.

(to the last light resTaurant )then she told how can i get there and so she went home and i went walking in the city looking for the restaurant thinking that this day is one betTer day i spent  since  i came , will lets hope that it want be the last right .

the end of alice pov.