NEW HOME

moments of my life

 

Alice pov :

When I arrives to KOREA airport I looks around  me it wasn’t that bad so I took a cap and gave the driver my new address .

In my way home I looked around at the buildings ,the streets and the people , every thing looks nice but I don’t know if I can fit in with them .

So when I arrives to my new house I holds my bags and stand affront of the house door puzzling  .

(I have to… its only one month isn’t ?)I cheers my self .

Then I  knocks on the door and waits for some one to open .

(who is it?)my granny says .

(its me …Alice )I says back .

She opens the door ,looks at me and she felt so happy to see me .

(Ohh ~ Alice….its you my dear Alice ..you came )she says happily.

(yeah I came)I says disappointed .

(come in )she says to me .

I walks in with my bags .

(you know the house still the same since you and your parents have left ….nothing changes )she says that .

(yes … I can see that )I says back .

She lead me to my room .

(this is your room….it was your father room…just make your self comfortable ..this room is all your)she says .

(thanks )I answers.

(now take some rest …dinner will be served soon)she says .

(take your time)I says .

Then she went off and close the door behind her.

I looked around me ,it was the room that I and my parents used to stay in when we visit my granny …I really had  a very good times here .

Then I looks at my phone and there was a new massage for me…I open it and start reading .

(welcome to Korea ….enjoy your time and have a good days)the massage says .

(yeah right …I will try to )I says to myself feeling sad full .

 

I just got the feeling that this week is going to be a bad week and I’m going to stay alone for a while.

after a little time it was time for dinner ,me and my granny were so quit  .and I wasn’t eating .

(what’s wrong ?)my granny says.

(nothing…its just …I don’t want to go to this school)I says.

(why dear?...the school here is so good just why are you saying that)she asks.

(‘cause I know every one will treat me like a wired )I says.

(no Alice ….I a sure you every one will be good with you and you will make a very wonderful friends …you will see …its just a matter of time …believe me )she cheers me up

(you think?)I asks .

(yes my dear …)she says

I start thinking about what she says all time.

And now the hours are passing and its time to go to bed.

I lays down on my bed and starts thinking….will …tomorrow is the first day at school and I don’t like to stay alone by myself , lets just hope that this month will end fast