MY FIRST DAY

moments of my life

 

ALICE POV:

I was sleeping when suddenly someone knocks on my room door .

I opened my eyes slowly .

(yes) I asks .

(get up Alice …come on prepare yourself for school)my granny says waking me up .

(okay…okay…I’ll be right up)I says .

I wanted to  stay in my bed but I couldn’t .

So I get up stretch here and there then went to my bathroom and took a shower then prepared myself for school.

Then I walks out of my room and went to the front door .

(goodbye granny …I’m going )I says .

(where do you think yourself going without breakfast ?)

Granny says .

(I’m late …sorry granny …I have to go…bye)I says .

Then walked throw the front door so fast .

(that was close )I says .

I walks to the high school that my father told me about .

I kept walking and walking until I found myself affront the school gate .

For real I was surprised  to see the school.

It was as big as the USA  schools. to know that  has made me feel much better .

Then I walks in trying to cheer my self

I went to the principal room and talked to him about the school.

He gave me my new class name and welcomed me .

I felt better to see someone welcomes me , then I start walking to my new class . my hart was beating fast .

Then I found myself standing affront of the class door .

(sigh*…common be strong )I cheers myself .

I nervously knocks the door , open the door and walks in gently .

The whole class were looking at me as fast as I walks in .

Then ,

(hi every one )I says .

(hi …you must be the new girl in our class …am I right ?)the teacher says .

(yeah…I am )I answers .

(good …then welcome to our class and school …I’m lee sang jin…I’m your math teacher …go on and introduce yourself to your new friends )she says to me .

So …I looks at the students .

(hi , my name is Alice and I’m from USA …nice to meet you all)I says nervously .

(hi, welcome)every one says .

I noticed a guy looking at me smiling gently at me .

(okay now…go and sit right there …make your self comfortable)the teacher says.

(thanks)I says back ,

I walk in the class to my seat , it was the last seat in line and no one were sitting beside me , it feels like I will stay like this for a while .

I looked around me to see that guy still looking back , like what I’m not that wired .

And so the class ends and its time to go home and no one talked to me all day , so I grabs my staff and walks to the schools gate, and there I saw the same guy waiting for some one .

He looked at me and smiles nicely , I felt like he want to say something to me but he is just to nervous to do that, I just walks throw the gate fast ignoring him .

Man, why did I did that, oh~ I’m just so stupid, I could have my first friend but its okay , we still have time for guys right .

In my way home , I looks around me and I believe Korea is so beautiful , I think I will  like the place for a while .

Then I got home, opens the front door and got in.

(I’m back~)I says.

(welcome back dear)my granny welcomes me.

I walks in and sit on the couch and sighs.

(so how was your day dear)granny asks.

(good)I says disappointedly .

( have you make any friends?)she asks again.

(no I haven’t )I answers .

(its okay, its just your first day, I’m sure in the future you’ll become friend with all of your school students )she says cheering me up.

(with all the students!!! Huh right)I nodded .

(believe me darling you will, ‘cause I know you, friendly, nice and so sweet , just trust me on this ) she says.

(okay …I’m going to rest a little bit …I’m tired )I says holding my bag.

(okay dear…lunch will be ready soon as will)she says.

(thanks)I says and went to my room.

I got in ,lays on my bed and start thinking, I really miss my town , my parents and my best friends , while I was thinking my tears drop down .

I whip them away and fall asleep .

I hope that every thing will change and I will go back to my old .life