Junho is Suffering

I found Lee Junho in a box.

‘Junho-ah!’

Damnit. He didn’t escape unnoticed. He slowly turned around, not wanting her to see the pained expression that had been on his face a split second before.

Maybe he shouldn’t have.

Nickhun was  right behind her, with his arms wrapped around her, looking so comfortable, so chill. He wished he could be like that with her. No. He meant with any other girl. Not just her.

‘Yes, Pancake Girl?’

‘Why didn’t you say hi, did you not see us? And I am NOT Pancake Girl.’

Nickhun. Damnit. Why did he link arms with her? Maybe they’re dating?

Maybe this would be the wrong thing to say, but he had to say it. He couldn’t just say his real feelings out loud could he? Not with Nickhun standing there. He couldn’t say what he wanted to say because he himself didn’t know what he was feeling. Maybe he should’ve walked away. But he couldn’t, so he said the only thing he could say.

 ‘It’s… well….nothing.’

Jooyeon bit back her emotions. She reminded herself that this was an idol; this was someone who was bound to his work and nothing else. She was faintly aware of Nickhun’s arms snaking around her waist, pulling her closer to him, protecting her from the cold. But still, she wished that it was the person who was looking at them now. Yes. She was falling for him. Was it really such a crime?

Maybe it wasn’t the best response. Maybe it wasn’t the right response. But she did it anyway, trying not to think of the hurt that it would cause her heart. She did it anyway, thinking, but not knowing for certain, that he wouldn’t care.

She walked away with Nickhun.

He watched her walk away in another man’s arms. Thinking, but not knowing for certain that she loved the other man. Maybe it was for the best. She wouldn’t want to be stuck with him, the one person who didn’t what it was like to love somebody with your heart, mind and soul (A/N:DBSK REFERENCE FTW). But he did kind of know what it was like to have someone hurt your heart.

It felt like tiny little pinpricks all over.

--------------------------------------------------------------

If only the world could give us facts properly. If only we could know what the actions of one person meant. If only we could see into the minds of people around us. But it doesn’t work that way.

We are given pain in life, in order to cherish the times when we are happy. We are given heartbreak in order to cherish and protect those who love us. We are given hunger and famine, in order to cherish the times when we had plentiful.

Pain is both a curse and a blessing. In order to know joy, we must know sorrow as well. In order to feel love, we must also experience hate. In order to know that we are sick, we must experience pain. Pain is not our enemy, nor is it our friend. It is our companion in life and we must walk with it side by side, until our last breath. Pain does not seek to harm us. It only warns us of the dangers that we must face, the trials, the suffering.

But sometimes, the pain is too much.

However, life has also given us something else. Friends, companions, strangers on the street. We all live together in one world, knowing that each person, no matter how happy, how cheerful, how delighted they look, is still in pain, one way or another. We live together in one world, fighting to feel happiness in our lives, every day, every minute, even every second. But the world doesn’t work that way.

We know that we are all suffering together. From those so publicised, like the legends of Hollywood,   like idols in Korea, to those who are simply young children. We are all suffering together.

Junho was suffering, like the rest of us were.

Jaebeom was suffering. Maybe for a different reason to Junho though.

‘MY BABYYYYYYY! YOU LOST MY BABYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!’

Trust Jaebeom to ruin the angsty atmosphere of this fanfic, but I guess the suffering and heartbreak can wait until later.

The antics of their former Leadja, Park Jaebeom would never cease to amaze 2PM. After all, he was now handing out ‘Junho detectors’, nobody knew if they worked or not, but nobody wanted to argue with Park Jaebeom.

There was one person who was slightly unsatisfied though.

Wooyoung was annoyed at Jaebeom for neglecting to realise that Nickhun wasn’t there either. He was mad, but not at Jaebeom. He was mad at Nickhun, who had probably sneaked out in order to see his wife. Wooyoung couldn’t explain it, but he was fiercely territorial when it came to Nickhun. Maybe it was love. Maybe it wasn’t. But he did know that he was annoyed at Jaebeom.

‘Jaebeom-ah. Maybe he’s just gone home.’

‘I checked! I CHECKED EVERYWHERE!’

‘Hyung. If you checked everywhere then where is he?’ Trust Junsu to fuel the fire.

‘That’s why you are dead!!!!!! YOU LOST MY BABY!’

‘Hyung. Maybe he’s with Nickhun-hyung.’

‘OMG. NICKHUNNIE! DID YOU LOSE HIM AS WELL?’

That was how 2PM made another search party, armed with Nickhun and Junho detectors. Jaebeom had also roped in Sunye since he blew her feelings out of proportion and was now convinced that she was a Super Dooper Nickhun spotter.

Fortunately, Taecyeon obliged to be Jaebeom’s partner again, saving the world from even more destruction by the Leadja. Junsu and Chansung paired up, leaving Wooyoung with Sunye.

‘I guess this couldn’t get any worse.’

Too bad Wooyoung couldn’t predict the future.

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SPECIAL SHOUTOUT TO MY BROTHER, WHO TURNS 23 TODAY!!!!!

Also to RunningLove and mini-cupcakes who have been consistently commenting and making me feel so loved <3

I'm really sorry for writing angst. I just love it too much >.< DONT WORRY.... I'LL ADD MORE CRACK IN!!!!

To all my subscribers: I love you guys! I never expected to reach 20 so yeh! I WUVZ YOU ALL!!!! And I want more comments T.T