Junho Neglected to Ask Her About Her Job

I found Lee Junho in a box.

When JYP was assured that all the members of 2PM would not run away again, he was satisfied and the world went back into almost perfect order for the 2PM boys. Apart from the fact that Jaebeom insisted on sleeping over at the 2PM dorm, despite the fact that there was ‘no space.’ (Chansung and Wooyoung had insisted that the lounge was their domain to sleep in).

‘NO WORRY AT ALL BOYS! I shall sleep in the same bed as my precious Junnie here!’

And that was how the six beastly boys of 2PM and their Leadja ended up sleeping in the lounge, sprawled in a huge tangle of bodies. After the kids had all gone to sleep, Jaebeom knew he needed to pass on a message to the one person who he trusted the most in the group.

‘Taec? Are you awake?’

‘Yea. What’s up Jay?’

They were conversing in English again. It was like before, when it was just the two of them, talking in the dark long after anyone had gone to sleep. It was just like how they used to stay up, even if they had a schedule, to just chat to each other. It was the same as before. And yet, something was different this time.

‘Promise me. Promise me you’ll take care of them.’

It had an ominous note. Something was wrong. When Jaebeom thought something was wrong, when Jaebeom was being deadly serious, something was wrong.

‘Jay. I’ve been trying my best to do that ever since you left.’

‘This is different Taec.’

‘Jay. You’re scaring me. Seriously, what’s wrong?’

‘I don’t like it. I don’t like what’s happening. I don’t like that girl; she’s going to tear us apart.’

‘Jay. Listen to me. She can’t do anything.’

‘Taec. If you want to keep the team safe, just don’t let her near us again.’

‘Hyung. What are you talking about?’ Jaebeom and Taecyeon froze. Nickhun had woken up and was now staring at them sleepily. ‘Don’t let who near us?’

Luckily, Jaebeom still had some Leadja skills left, using them to coax Nickhun back to sleep.

‘Hyung. You should go back to sleep too.’

‘Yea, I guess.’

They both turned away from each other and Jaebeom thought of how much he missed this. He missed the other members so much sometimes. He missed talking to Taecyeon in English, late at night, with just the two of them, talking like it was their own secret language.

Some things were too precious to ever let go of.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Jaebeom let his kids go off to work the next morning. He considered them safe from ‘that girl.’ Shame how no one in 2PM had bothered learning her name. Or some, like Junho, knew her name and preferred to use ‘Pancake girl.’

It was a shame no one in 2PM had bothered asking what she did for a living. Maybe if they did, they wouldn’t be as surprised when they walked into the set on the cold Monday morning. Jooyeon was standing there, waiting for them.

‘YAH! What are you doing here?’ Guess Junsu was comfortable enough to speak in the Daegu accent.

‘Oppa.’

Damnit. She looked beautiful. Even with the gangster concept, she still looked amazing. Someone had added orange hair extensions, giving the appearance of rebellious orange highlights in her hair. Her eyes were black and looked devoid of emotion, thanks to the help of coloured contacts. She looked different to the Jooyeon that they had met the other day in the office, and yet, she looked exactly the same.

That face. So beautiful, and yet, it caused pain to more than one person in 2PM. Junho, Wooyoung, Junsu, even Nickhun felt slight pain as he remembered how after he pecked her, Wooyoung and Sunye ran away from him.  Taecyeon felt wary of her, after Jaebeom’s spooky warning last night.

The only person completely devoid of emotion apart from surprise and happiness was Chansung. His mood lifted up when he saw her, greeting her with a welcoming ‘Jooyeon-ah, that’s your name right?’

She looked straight at him, grateful for a kind voice.

‘Can you make me some pancakes?’ I guess we always knew, as the faithful Chansung fans we are, that there was always a catch.

Junho and Junsu shuffled off to an unknown place together, with a dark expression on their faces. Nickhun went up and patted her on the back, earning a glare from Wooyoung. Only Taecyeon treated her with the civility they treated the other models from other photo shoots.

During the photoshoot, the atmosphere was cold, to say the least. Everyone treated her with the ‘this is work’ attitude. As soon as it finished, Junho bolted out the door, leaving everyone wondering where he was going. Jooyeon followed him, disregarding the shocked looks of the members.

Maybe this way, they could sort things out.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------

LAWL

I'so sorry about the pokemon fic.... i honestly havent started it >.< *addicted to watching stuff*

AHEHEHEHEH JUNHO IS SO CUTE <3<3<3<3