The Aftermath

I found Lee Junho in a box.

In the bed where the bodies of Sunye and Nickhun lay, deeply asleep, something happened that would change the lives of the said people forever. You see, while she was asleep, Sunye moved around and accidently kicked Nickhun, who woke up. You might think, no big deal, Nickhun won’t do anything. But you forget, this is a drunken Nickhun. Drunken Nickhun kissed whoever woke him up.

That was how Sunye woke up in the middle of the night, with Nickhun kissing her.

She pushed him off and screamed. The only people that came running in were Wooyoung and Chansung. By the time they came in, Nickhun was asleep again.

‘Noona. What’s wrong?’

‘He… he kissed me!’ She said, pointing an accusing finger at the Thai Prince, who did not stir.

‘Pshht. Noona. You’re over reacting.’

‘Over reacting? He kissed me!’

It was Wooyoung who told her the harsh facts. ‘Nickhun kisses whoever wakes him up. That’s just how he is when he is drunk. Don’t worry, it probably didn’t mean anything.’ And with this sentence, he crushed Sunye’s hopes.

Chansung and Wooyoung walked out, unaware of the chaos in one girl’s heart. That was when Nickhun decided to wake up again, sneak up behind her and give her a bear hug. Sunye didn’t resist, thinking that this was part of his drunk personality.

‘I love you.’

She froze. What was this? Was it a love confession? Sunye couldn’t think of anything to do other than to try and coax him back to sleep.

‘Ah. Min Sunye. I really do love you.’

‘Tell me when you’re sober.’ This was all the reply she could think of now and fell back asleep with a contented smile on her face.

----------------------------------------------------------

They woke up the next morning at approximately the same time. First it was Junsu, having woken up in the manager’s room and panicked. Next it was Chansung, having woken up and decided he was hungry. After that, Jaebeom and Taecyeon came out and decided to check all the rooms (well, Jaebeom decided and dragged Taecyeon along.) Everyone else woke up after that since Jaebeom practically screeched when he realised that his baby was missing.

Everybody ran to the cardboard box outside and sighed with relief when they saw Junho curled up at the bottom. As if sensing everybody’s eyes on him, Jaebeom’s precious little boy fluttered his eyes, once, twice and then opened them. Everybody awwwwed in unison, almost as if they were witness the birth of something as cute as a little lamb.

‘Good morning,’ whispered Junho.

Jaebeom was first to lean down and give him a dramatic hug as if it was a mother-son reunion. He did this all while murmuring the words: ‘It’s ok baby, Jaebeom’s here. Poor darling, you’ve slept in a box the whole night. Poor baby, Jaebeom will take care of you know. My darling Junnie.’

Junho was flustered at all the attention and love he was getting from the leadja and motioned for Jooyeon’s help. She then proceeded to tickle Jaebeom, who laughed outright and let go of Junho, who ran off to the dorm, leaving them all standing on the street in pajamas. They all trudged back, thinking of a hot, warm breakfast.

‘Hey guys. Bad news.’ Taecyeon said as he tried to open the door.

‘What?’

‘He’s locked it.’

‘WHATS!’

‘He locked it.’

Jaebeom went straight up to the door and knocked rapidly. ‘JUNHO-AH! UNLOCK THE DANG DOOR!’ They could hear the evil giggles of the second maknae on the other side of the door. When Jaebeom heard the short refusal, he went ballistic. ‘OPEN THE DOOR YAH! WHY WON’T YOU OPEN THE DOOR?’

He giggled some more, before saying: ‘AHEHEHHEHE Evil Junho is EVIL!’

Chansung, who was hungry and sort-of sleepy (food came first) was in no mood to play with Junho, or stand outside the dorm in pajamas, decided to take drastic action. He reached over and pulled Jooyeon’s hair and made her scream. Junho instantly stopped giggling and opened the door.

‘DID YOU HURT JOOYEON?’

His question was never answered, as the members of 2PM trudged in with Sunye and Jooyeon. He went to Jooyeon’s side and gave her a protective embrace. Having the similar mindset to Jaebeom earlier, he squeezed her and murmured the words: ‘Did they hurt you when Junho-oppa wasn’t around? Of course they did. They’re so mean. Don’t worry, Junho-oppa is here now. He won’t let them hurt his darling. Of course not.’

‘Junho-oppa? I’m hungry.’

‘Of course Pancake Girl, do not worry. Junho-oppa will steal some food from Chansung for you.’

Jooyeon laughed and decided to play with this protective side of Junho. She drew circles on his chest in a suggestive way and laughed even more to see his reaction. She then posed the difficult but always fun question:

‘But oppa, we aren’t together yet are we? After all, we haven’t dated yet.’ He got up and dragged her out the door. Giggling, she let him lead her out the door. ‘Where are we going oppa?’

‘On a date.’

‘But Oppa, you and I are still in pajamas.’

He blushed at his mistake and lead them back inside. Jooyeon was very satisfied with the results of her experiment and gave Junho a kiss before changing into clothes she had packed for the overnight stay. She was very excited for the date.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

so late update AHEHHEHEH THAT RHYMES

anyways... i have a camp tomorrow :S EXCITED BUT SAD

IMMA MISS MY READERS SO MUCH

ALL MY BELOVED READERS ALL OF YOU

i cannot update for the next few days :( maybe i'll post one up early tomorrow morning >.<