dO YOU STILL LIKE ME?

5 DAYS OF LUV

 

“Wake up Love Tension~”

(Love Tension by 4minute)

“WHOO!Hyunnie!”Sohyun pointed at L.Joe.”Your turn!”he scrolled down and found a perfect song.

“Be ma girl,would you be ma girl~”

(Be Ma Girl by TeenTop)

Sohyun  pointed at her lips.L.Joe gave her a peck.”Nado Lovey-Dovey neo-oh-oh-oh,”you sang earning a pout from the cute greasy couple.”GongChan it’s your turn!”he stood up and got ready.

“Baby goodnight,baby goodnight~Dancing dancing dancing in the moonlight~”

(Baby goodnight by B1A4)

“You’re a cheater!”Sohyun laughed evily but cutely.”Who’s next?”Myungsoo pointed a you.You pouted and stood up.

“Oh!Mr.Bang Bang dagawa Babe~K.O~”

(Mr.BangBang by DalShabet)

“Cute!”Myungsoo pinched your cheeks.”YAH!Of course I’m cute!”you stuck your tongue out.”My turn!””What song?AH!”
“Before the dawn Before the dawn~

(Before the dawn by INFINITE)

“How come you never joined any dance competition or singing competition on our school?”he just smirked.”Yah!Don’t smirk angels don’t do that,they do this,”you smiled innocently.”Now who’s so greasy?”you rolled your eyes at L.Joe.

“Myungsoo,tomorrow’s the last day,”you whispered to him.”I know!”you walked by the beach.”Do you still like me?”you looked at him and shook your head.He frowned.”Just kidding!Of course I do!”he lightened up.You splashed water at him and he fought back.”They look good together,”Sohyun told L.Joe while looking at the both of you from afar.”Jae,can you sing a goodnight song for me?”he requested you grabbed the guitar and sang.

“Eonjengan I nunmuri meomchugi~”

(someday by IU)