Dance Battle

5 DAYS OF LUV

 

He could’ve just told me.”you shouted at the top of your lungs.Myungsoo is actually listening and hiding behind a tree.”It’s okay Jae.Just forget it okay.Give him a day to make it up to you or at least let him explain”you could’nt stop your tears from falling so you stood up and looked at the stars.”You know I even said he’s an angel,but that angel is out of my reach now.KIM MYUNGSOO Why did’nt you tell me you like somebody else huh! You and WooHyun are the same I thought nobody would hurt my heart again!WooHyun,Hoya and Myungsoo can’t you just let me be happy,”you cried a lot and you started to have a blurry vision and collapsed.”Jae,Jae,This is all WooHyun’s fault.”GongChan saw blood on your hand and a piece of broken glass in your hand.”Yah!Kim Myungsoo I know your there!Help me here!”he bolted towards you and carried you inside the house.

“Guys,what happened?”Sohyun said in a sleepy tone.It’s morning already.”J-Jae,what happened to her,”L.Joe said waking you up.”Remember when WooHyun broke up with her?”they both nodded their heads.”Myungsoo,also did what WooHyun did except WooHyun’s much worse.”GongChan showed them your hand that has bandage.”Blood!OMONA!”L.Joe calmed her down.”I’m sorry Jae,I’m sorry,”he can’t stop looking at you.”L.Joe,GongChan,let’s go to the grocery so Myungsoo take care of her and explain to her what happened,okay?”he held your hand and the couple and GongChan walked out of the door.

DAY 4

You woke up seeing Myungsoo holding your hand.”Jae?”you pretended you did’nt care about him.”Look Jae,I’m sorry,Haneul’s not my girlfriend,she’s the one who kissed me,Actually she was trying to make GongChan jealous,”she stood up and he helped her.”Myungsoo let’s go outside,”he carried her and helped her sit on the sand.”Myungsoo,did I do something wrong?”he shook his head.”My first love,WooHyun dumped me for my ex-bestfriend,he kissed her in front of me,when he found out that she was cheating on him he went to me and asked me to be his girlfriend again,I dumped him but he kissed me and I slapped him I told him to leave but he did’nt luckily L.Joe came and he saved me but WooHyun kept following me when I transferred to our school I just heard that he got himself a new girlfriend and he even spread the rumor that I cheated on him,since that day Sohyun,L.Joe and GongChan were my only friends.It hurts right?”he hugged you and rested his chin on your shoulder,”I’m really sorry Jae,”you hugged him back,”I forgive you,”he let go of the hug and kissed your forehead.”Today’s the 4th day,tomorrow,my life will change,”you murmured.Both of you went inside the house and decided to have a dance party.The couple and GongChan arrived and they saw you singing with Myungsoo.”You guys make up fast,”you chuckled.”Guys,let’s have a dance party!”they all cheered.”Who’ll go first?”you pointed at Sohyun.”Again?”she pouted earning a surprise peck from L.Joe.”OKAY!”she scrolled down to find a song to dance to.”Found You!”she walked to the center and as soon as the music started playing she started dancing.