BEACH!

5 DAYS OF LUV

 

Myungsoo went home and looked for you.He saw a note on your room’s door.

”Myungsoo,I’m moving out now.It’s very rude for me to live in your house while you have a girlfriend.It would be risky so I decided to move on GongChan’s house instead.See you tomorrow.Congratulations.BYE.”

He remembered that    he kissed Haneul and told GongChan that they’re together.”BABO!”

DAY 3

“GongChan!!!”he fell on his bed.”BWO?”you grabbed his foot.”YAH!Were going to Sohyun’s house now!”he stretched his arms and got up.Actually only Sohyun,L.Joe and you knows that GongChan’s your cousin,you kept it so that nobody will come to you asking for his number so it does’nt bother you if he kisses your cheeks or holds your hand.You wore a white tanktop,a cute blazer,pink short-shorts and sneakers.You arrived at Sohyun’s house and L.Joe was already there.They noticed your swollen eyes.”What happened to you?”Sohyun checked your eyes.”She likes Myungsoo but Myungsoo is back together with his ex-girlfriend and what’s worse,she saw them kissing.”GongChan answered for you.”Oh,sorry about that,”Myungsoo came and Sohyun dragged you inside the car.”Myungsoo,where’s your girlfriend?”GongChan asked him.”Yah!What happened to the hyung?”L.joe got inside the car.”Hyung,where’s your girlfriend?”he said making a pokerface.”She’s,busy,”GongChan scoffed and got in the car.You were halfway and you decided to sing.”Sohyun,you sing first,”L.Joe gave her a goodluck kiss.

“Let’s have a heart to heart to heart deo namja dabge naegi yaegi hae~”

(heart to heart by 4minute)

Everybody clapped for her.”YOU’RE GREAT!”L.Joe exclaimed.”Aish,these two,you’re turn L.Joe!”he pouted and Sohyun gave him a peck.

“I need you baby,baby,baby,Annyeongiran nareun hajimara~”

(crazy by teentop)

Sohyun hugged him.”GongChan it’s your turn.”he pouted at you but you pushed him away and moved in Sohyun’s side.

“OK Girl!neo e-ge ma yes man,mwo deun ji da he jul ge~”

(ok by b1a4)

You clapped for him and turned back on his side and he whispered.”Pick a sad song.”you nodded and sang.