iT HURTS

5 DAYS OF LUV

 

“Byeonhaenni ne mam soge ije nan deo isang eomneun geoni,nan neol-neol saenggakhamyeon neomu apa apa a-pa apa a-pa apa a-pa~”

(It hurts by 2ne1)

You noticed you were crying so GongChan wiped it for you and you put on your recognizable pokerface.”Wow,you have’nt really moved on,huh>”GongChan whispered at you but Myungsoo heard it.”Hyung,it’s your turn,”he took out his phone and played the song.

“Saranghanda,Mianhada~”

(Tears by INIFNITE)

“Hyung,sing again!Sing…a song saying sorry!”GongChan requested.He scrolled down on his phone and played the song.

“Sorry I’m sorry,baby I’m sorry~”

(Sorry I’m Sorry by Kim hyung jun of ss501)

“That’s  a great song for apologizing,you should say it to her.”he mumbled the last words so Myungsoo will not hear it.You arrived and you stepped out of the car and took out your luggages.You went inside the house and settled down.You arrived late,it’s already 8:00 in the evening.You ate and picked your rooms.Of course the ‘greasy couple’ is in the same room.”GongChan,go to sleep now,I’ll just step out,”he shook his head and stood up.”I’m coming with you.”GongChan walked towards the couple’s room but he saw them sleeping so he just shrugged it.”Hyung,Wanna co-“

Oh!She’s back!She’s back!She’s back!~

“Haneul?”you smirked  at him.”Let’s go,Of course his girlfriend is much more important!”you slammed the door shut.”Bye,Saranghae.”GongChan dragged Myungsoo.“My cousin needs a break from you.Listen,if you don’t love my cousin,tell her so she won’t keep her hopes up.She’s had enough of crying already!” Myungsoo smirked at him.”Cousin?Who said I don’t love your her?”GongChan grabbed his collar,”I do,you have a girlfriend and that means you love her and not my cousin.”Myungsoo yanked GongChan’s hand away.”I did’nt mean that,she’s not my girlfriend okay,she’s my,friend,”GongChan stared at him.”Friend?Woah,friend?How can you kiss a friend in the lips,huh!?Did’nt you know that Jae saw that!””Haneul was the one who kissed me okay!”GongChan opened the door.”Explain to Jae,but I’ll warn you,if you hurt Jae again,I’ll break your arm.”then he went out to meet you.

“Jae,are you okay?”GongChan gave her a handkerchief.”I mean,He told me he’ll give me 5 days but now he has a girlfriend!I like him,I really do but how can he just do that!