Confession Day

5 DAYS OF LUV

 

“Get a grip!”you told yourself.”There’s no turning back now,”you walked towards him.”E-Excuse me,”he looked at you and smiled,”Yes,Jaeyeon?”you breathed in and out.”First things first,what would you want me to call you?”he thought about it for a bit,”You can call me,Myungsoo,”you nodded.”Myungsoo-ssi,”he placed a finger on your lips,”Let’s drop the formalities from now on,okay?”outside you were cool but inside,you’re fangirling right now.”I-I just want to tell you that,I-I like you for a long time now,it’s okay if you don’t return my feelings,I just want to know,”you stuttered while speaking to him.”Thank you for liking me and I don’t know what I feel about you now,so,I’ll tell you my answer after 5 days,”you were kinda sad but you have a chance,”Sure,bye,”you waved at him and went to your seat regretting that you confessed to him.”I never should’ve done it.”you told youself.

MYUNGSOO P.O.V

DAY 1

“I never should’ve done it.”I heard her whisper.Actually,I’m kinda sorry for her but I’m also happy that someone likes me for what I am not how I look.I would love to give her a chance.Our teacher did’nt arrive  yet and I saw her sleeping.”She’s cute.”I told myself,but  I saw her eyes were swollen and it looks like she cried.The bell rang and she wore her headphone and her hand has bandage in it.”Where did she get that?”I did’nt saw that earlier. When everyone got out she stood up.She walked out of the door and I followed her.I secretly followed her and she went into a empty hall and I saw a guy there and it was,Hoya.She gave Hoya a lunchbox and he accepted it harshly.”YAH!What took you so long!?”he shouted at her and she was shaking.”I-I’m sor-ry,”Hoya slapped her and kicked her stomach.Hoya walked away and immediately changing his expression.”Hoya is a good guy,What a pretentious freak!”I thought.When he was nowhere in sight I bolted toward her and helped her sit down.She got bruises in her hand and her cheeks were swollen.I carried her bridal style and went to the clinic.”OMONA!what happened to her!?”the nurse was shocked.I told her what I saw and she took care of her.I watched her and I fell asleep holding her hand.

YOUR P.O.V

Our teacher did’nt come so I just slept.The bell rang and I quickly wiped my tears.I put on my headphone and I remembered I have a bandage on my hand and I need to ask the nurse to examine it.I walked out of the door and went to our meeting place.Hoya is my cousin.My parents died in a car accident and his parents raised me.His parents died in a plane crash and he turned into a bad guy.He treats me like garbage and always gives me bruises and scars.I wanted to run away but where  will I go? .”YAH!What took you so long!?”he shouted at me.”I-I’m sor-ry,”he slapped me and kicked my stomach.I did’nt know who it was but I felt that I was being carried.