Saranghae

5 DAYS OF LUV

 

“Sing for me too!”he played the guitar and sang Only learnt the Bad Things by B1A4.”If a girl comes back in your life and asks you to be with them again,would you agree?”he smiled at you.”your head is full of problems you know that?Smile for me okay?”he giggled.”Goodnight Myungsoo,”you slept on his lap.

THE DAY

“GoodMorning Jae!”Sohyun woke you up.”Where’s L.Joe and Myungsoo,?Where’s my cousin?”she did’nt answer your question instead changed the topic.”Jae,wash up now!Wear something suitable for skateboarding!”you washed up and changed your clothes.You wore a hot pink tanktop with a cream-colored crop top,black short-shorts and sneakers.You turned your hair into a bun.You went out and Sohyun gave you your skateboard and your helmet.She wore a white-studded tanktop with a light blue blazer and black short-shorts.”Why are we so into black shorts?”ypu both laughed.You headed to the park and a cute little girl gave you your cellphone.”Who gave you this,little girl?”she just mouthed a secret.”Read it,”you looked at the screen and it says,”Hi Jae!Sorry for taking your phone!Skate ahead!”you skated ahead and WooHyun was there.”WooHyun?”Sohyun gave you a smile.”Walk up to him,”he told you.”Hi Jae,””What?”you said coldly.He gave you a note with a heart in it.”Don’t beat up WooHyun okay!Forgive him already,If you do he’ll give you your next clue.”you sighed.”Jae I’m really sorry,I should’nt have hurted you,Actually,Hoya told me that you cheated on me and he was the one who spread the rumor,I’m really sorry,”you smiled at him,”It’s okay Heart Machine,I forgive you!”he sends you hearts and gave you your next clue.”Skate ahead!Thanks for not beating him up!””Bye Heart Machine!”you went ahead.You looked back,”Heart Machine!my number’s written there!Tell me if your girlfriend cheats on you!”he waved at you.GongChan gave you a note.”This is the last clue,Look behind you.”you looked behind and Myungsoo was there.”This is the day right?”you nodded.”I,I will be glad to be your boyfriend Jae!”he hugged you and spun you around.”Look Jae!INFINITE!”you turned around and when you looked back Myungsoo gave you a peck on your lips.”YAH!That’s cheating!”he stuck his tongue out and you chased him around.”I LOVE YOU MYUNGSOO!”you shouted.”I LOVE YOU TOO!”he shouted back.