Immortals, Angels, Demons and Fire thingies...

I...I just want to be normal, in a normal relationship! ( Because I'm not a monster)

 

 

A/N:  It's me again :)  Sorry this chapter is a little late. ^^''' So there are the 2 last introductions. After this, I'll start the real story ( I bet you can't wait for that :P) 

 

Immortals: As their name say, they can't die. They heal immediatly, no matter how they got hurt. 

Fire spirits: They control fire. However, when angry, they go crazy and start to burn and destroy everything. When that happens, there is only one way to calm them ;)

Angels & Demons: They are spirits, that can both become invisible if wanted. Demons can also read people's mind.

 

 

 

He watched, only a few meters away, as the tall boy shook his head, ignoring the girl's confession. He watched, a smile on his face, as she kept her head low, trying to hold back her tears. He still watched, not even feeling sorry for her, as she ran back to the school, almost falling when her little black shoes hit little rocks on the way. Only when she was completely out of sight he walked towards the other, bouncing on the ball of his feet.

 

     - Another one? Again?

 

He laughed lightly.

 

     - Stop making fun of me Taemin, the taller growled.

 

Taemin pouted, blinking and looking at the other with teary eyes.

 

     - Don't even try that, you know those eyes don't work with me.

     - But Minho –

     - Seriously Taemin, when will you grow up?

 

His tone was cold, but his eyes smiled a little, and that made Taemin happy. Minho started walking towards the school doors, Taemin on his heels.

 

     - You could have told me she was about to confess though, Minho sighed. You knew it.

     - Yeah, but it was so much more fun seeing you deal with it like that. I know you, you would've avoided her if you knew... And that's really boring.

 

Giggling, Taemin opened the door, and the two of them slipped inside at the exact moment the bell rang. He looked up at his best friend.

 

    - Minho, you're gonna wait for me after school, right?

 

The taller smiled.

 

   - Yeah, I'll be waiting...like everyday.

 

 


 

After he had no tears left to cry, he started screaming. He screamed, his throat dry and sore, until no more sounds were coming out. He then laid there, on the room's floor, his eyes closed, almost passed out. When he opened his eyes again, all he saw was blood. Red, thick blood. On his hands, on the floor, on his shirt. He sat up, his head turning, and crawled to his bed, resting his head on top of it.

 

    -  You okay Jongie?

 

He snapped his head up, smiling sadly at the guy in front of him, who was sitting on his own bed.

 

     - It happened again, right? I freaked out.

     - Yeah... You almost killed me...Well, if I could die.

 

He passed a hand through his hair, the burn on his left cheek slowly healing and the scratch marks on his arm disappearing.

 

    - I'm sorry, Onew-hyung. I don't...I don't know what triggered it this time.

 

Onew shook his head.

 

    - It's alright, Jonghyun. I don't mind. It only hurts for a few minutes anyway.

    - Did I burn a lot of things today?

 

He closed his eyes, not wanting to know the answer.

 

   - I stopped you before you could really destroy anything, Onew smirked.

   - Really?

 

The older nodded, and Jonghyun's eyes widened. He wiped his mouth.

 

   - Gross, Hyung.

   - Well I'm sorry if the only way to stop you when you go crazy is to kiss you, but I don't want you to burn the dorm to ashes.

 

Jonghyun started laughing.

 

   - It's a shame I never remember though, he said. I'm sure you're a great kisser, Hyung.

 


 

So? How was this one? Comment, please?? Even you, silent readers, please comment. I'll love you forever if you do ♥♥♥♥