Chapter 3

I...I just want to be normal, in a normal relationship! ( Because I'm not a monster)

A/N:  Heey :) It's me again with another update! It's a shortish kind of update, 'cause it was way easier to cut it there.  So I hope you enjoy anyway :3


-        So, what about you try to tell me what happened again? I'm sorry Bummie, but you kept crying and mumbling for the past hour, and I'm not quite sure I really understood the situation.

-       WHY DON'T YOU JUST READ IT IN MY MIND?! Y-You always do that anyway...

           

            Kibum grabbed another tissue from the box lying on the table and tried to wipe his tears away, only half succeeding. His eyes were still red, puffy and lined with smuged eyeliner, and dried tears were still marking his cheeks.

 

-       Why are you crying like that anyway?

-       I DON'T EVEN KNOW!! It never happened to me, crying over someone like that!

 

            Taemin hugged the older boy, and smiled a little. Even though he had a limited understanding of the situation, he still had come to a conclusion that made perfect sense in his mind.

 

-       You know what I think, Bummie-ah? I think you're in love.

           

            Kibum turned to face Taemin, a stern look on his face.

 

-       You know it's impossible Taemin, stop saying that.

-       No, you stop saying it's impossible. Don't forget I can read your mind. Here, let me prove you it is possible.

 

            He held both of Kibum's hands in his and suddenly kissed him. The older fought to get Taemin's lips off his, but his hands were still imprisoned. He tried to protest, but his cries were muffled and the other easily ignored them. After a few seconds Kibum relaxed and was starting to kiss back when Taemin broke the kiss, leaving Kibum confused and dizzy from the lack of air.

 

-       So? the younger asked, a little smile still on his face.

-       So what? answered Kibum, still trying to understand what just happened.

Taemin sat cross-legged on the bed and giggled, smiling. He declared, as he held Kibum's hand:

-       Did you feel anything? Feel as in feeling in your heart, not in your .

-       Oh.  No, not really. In my heart, I mean.

           

            Kibum had a small smirk on his face. Taemin nodded.

 

-       That's what I meant. Now remember how you felt when Onew-Hyung kissed you....and it was only on the cheek!

 

            Kibum shook his head, not wanting to agree with the younger.

 

-       Okay, maybe I like him. But even if that's true, you know I can't love him.

-       Why couldn't you? You like him, he likes you, that's awesome!

-       You know why! It's because of what I am.

 

            He almost whispered the last part, as Taemin already knew what he was saying. Taemin let go of his hands and stood up abruptly.

 

-       Where are you going?

-       I thought that maybe we could really go to dinner. I'll call Minho-Hyung, and he could bring Jonghyun and Onew...Don't worry, you won't have to talk to him. I'll be there. Okay?

-       Okay...said Kibum with a weak smile. Thank you Taeminnie.

-       You're welcome, Bummie. Now, what are we going to wear, huh?

 


 

-       WHAT DO YOU MEAN, HE DIDN'T WANT TO GO WITH YOU?

-       Jongie, if you could please STOP SHOUTING! I'D APPRECIATE THAT A LOT! THANKS!

-       Sorry Hyung. Gimme a hug.

 

            Jonghyun literally jumped on Onew, patting his back. Onew sighed, hiding his face against the younger's chest.

 

-       You know, Hyung, you're lucky we're in our room, people could think we're...

-       Oh shut up Jongie. Or I'll kiss you.

-       Seriously? I thought you liked Kibum...Which brings us to the main topic of our conversation. What happened Hyungie?

-       He said something like 'It's not you, it's me', and then he just...just left. Like her. Oh and he also said 'I'm not so different, and I'm gonna break your heart'...I don't understand him, Jongie.

 

            The younger shrugged he went to sit in his bed.

 

-       There is probably not much to understand, Hyungie. He just doesn't wanna hurt you.

-       Well if that's what he wanted, he already failed.

 

            There was a knock at the door. Onew opened, and Minho entered the dorm room.

 

-       Hey, Minnie and Kibum are going to dinner and they're inviting us, are you coming? And do I have to conclude you two aren't going on your date together? That's strange, because last time I talked with him, he looked really happy to go with you, Onew-Hyung.

-       You talked to him? Inquired Onew. What did you tell him?

-       Nothing...I only told him about how your ex girlfriend was a mermaid . Only that. I don't know what made him change his mind...Though he looked a little sad after I mentioned the mermaid.

-       Maybe he's got his heart broken by a mermaid himself, tried Onew.

 

            Jonghyun was shaking his head.

 

-       I don't think that's why...Guys, have you ever wondered...Why he never wants to talk about his private life, about what he is?

-       Of course, but maybe it's just because he doesn't like talking about it.

-       I'm  pretty sure that's not it, Minho. What if...the reason he reacted so violently, the reason why he won't go out with you Hyungie...Maybe it's because he is a mermaid.

 

            Minho and Onew started laughing.

 

-       Come on, Jongie, stop saying nonsense!

-       Yeah Jonghyun, mermaids are girls.

-       Not all of them, there are some boys, you know...Anyway, forget what I just said, let's go to eat dinner.


            A/N:  Soooo, was it okay? I found it quite funny, even though it's so short! I'll try to update more next time :/

 

Oh and I wanted to tell you... I know how commenting can be boring sometimes, and we don't always have something to say... But if you read and you found the chapter good, you can just comment a smiley face or something, and I'll be happy ~     Don't wanna force you, but it's just nice to know people like what you wrote. 

wantedmissycandy95 : Aww I'm so glad you liked it ^^ !  Don't worry, you know what'll happen soon! I just don't want to tell you yet to spoil you :P  I hope you'll like this chapter too ! :3