Chapter 1 (part 2)

I...I just want to be normal, in a normal relationship! ( Because I'm not a monster)

A/N: There's the second part of the first chapter. I hope you'll like it ♥  :)  

 


 

His hands tightened around her little neck, making her face go red and making her eyes glow with panicked tears.

 

     - I'm only gonna repeat this one more time, . Where is he?

 

She kept shaking her head, letting out cries and terrified squeals.

 

     - I-I already told you! I don't know!

 

He lowered his hands, putting them on her shoulders to keep her against the wall. He sighed. This girl knew something, she had to know something.

 

     - You're his sister, Sunny. He must have told you something, anything!

 

She kept her eyes closed, since the look on the other's face was simply mad with anger.

 

     - You won't talk, won't you?

 

She nodded slowly, shaking with fear.

 

     - Well that's alright, because that means I won't have to go hunt today.

 

He approached his head until their foreheads were touching, and he then tilted her head by pulling roughly on her hair, so he would have better access to her neck. He rested his lips against the pale, soft skin. She whimpered when he opened his mouth, letting his sharp teeth touch her. He pressed a little, almost breaking the skin and then she shouted, her voice hoarse from her dried throat.

 

     - Alright! I-I'll tell you...Just keep those teeth away from me.

 

He backed away immediately and she lowered her head, ashamed of herself. She let out a few shaky breaths and muttered:

 

     - S-SooYoung...She knows where he went. She's the only one to know, and she wouldn't tell any of us.

     - Thanks for the info, he chuckled. But I think I will need something to convince her to talk, won't I?

 

She saw him grab a bag and smirk at her, but it was already too late. The bag was quickly put on her head and she saw only black for a few seconds, before passing out.

 


 

 

It was almost a week after his first school day, and Kibum had gone from shy and reserved to his normal bossy and y self. He was was now way more nice with the ones that were on their way to become his friends.

 

There was Taemin, the cute looking boy. He was younger then all of them, and sometimes it really showed. He could be quite y and bossy at times, but Kibum knew it was only to keep people away from his beloved Hyung. He might not realize it himself, but Taemin's completely in love with Minho. He was no mind reader like the younger, but Kibum could still tell.

 

Minho was a tall, handsome man, that made all the girls fall for him, and even some guys. Of course, the only one he ever hung out with was Taemin, and he had never agreed to go out with any of the girls that confessed to him. ' Those two are way too obvious' Kibum thought.

 

The two other boys...that was another story. Jonghyun was...really good looking, and whenever he had his puppy eyes on, you just couldn't say no to him. He was really nice and kind of a happy person, but according to Taemin, he was prone to violent rage and anger. Onew was older than all of them, but that didn't mean he was more mature. He kept telling bad jokes and falling everywhere, but his smile was wonderful. It felt like sunshine, and it made Kibum's heart skip a bit every time.

 

And now he was sitting with these four boys, eating lunch. He was laughing to one of Onew's jokes when his cellphone started ringing. The ringtone was a cute one. It was a female voice singing a pop song, and Kibum seemed to recognize it as he picked it up and answered.

 

     - Good morning, Sunny-noona ~

 

The voice on the other side of the line made him immediately lose his smile.

 

     - Kibummie I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to tell him, I didn't mean to at all! B-But he-he said he was gonna kill me...

     - WHO? Who said that, Sunny, tell me who did it, I'll kill them.

     - Seunghyun.

 

Kibum, shocked, felt his heart stop, heard a low buzzing sound in his ears as he dropped his cellphone, under the concerned gaze of the others. He shook his head violently, standing up to get that damned thing, that damned cellphone. His breathing got heavy and irregular, and tears started to pool at the corners of his eyes. That couldn't be true. He couldn't be back, not when he had finally gotten over his previous relationship. Kibum didn't even have to ask what Sunny had told Seunghyun, he knew it was about him.

 

The boys, alarmed by Kibum's sudden reaction, looked at him, concerned.

 

     - Are you okay, Kibummie? Asked Jonghyun, frowning.

     - Who was that on the phone? Continued Taemin.

 

Kibum put on a straight face, trying to compose himself back.

 

     - Nothing, that was nothing.

 

He sat back, forcing a little smile, picking up his cellphone and pressing the 'end call' button, ignoring the panicked voice that was still coming out of the speaker.

 

      - Just...a little trouble I thought I wouldn't have to worry about anymore, but that's okay.

 

Minho shook his head, not believing him one bit.

 

     - You don't have to hide things from us, you know that, right?

     - Please, believe me, it's nothing.

 

The taller turned his gaze to Taemin, silently asking. The latter smiled knowingly.

 

     - It was his sister. She wanted to talk to him about....his ex, right?

 

Kibum closed his eyes, sighing. He had forgotten that Taemin could see



 

right through any lie he could manage to create. He chuckled nervously.

 

     - Yeah, right, the mind-reading thing. I totally forgot about that. I can't really hide anything from you, right Taeminnie?

 

He blinked back a few tears.

 

   - B-But I seriously don't wanna talk about it. Please at least respect that.

 

He stood up, grabbed his bag and walked towards the school, without as much as a glance for the shocked boys that were still sitting.



 

Comments are love :))) ♥