Vampires & Mermaids

I...I just want to be normal, in a normal relationship! ( Because I'm not a monster)

 

A/N: Characters introductions 1 & 2 : TOP and Key. I'm gonna describe what every kind of creature is, because I added some things to the 'normal' descriptions.


Vampires: Violent creatures, would do anything for blood. There are next to no ways to kill them. They live for about 300 years if they are not killed. There is only one way to keep them from drinking blood. Mermaids. They don't like sun, but are not blinded or burned by it. Most vampires weren't born like that; they were bitten when kids. Truly scary creatures, that usually live alone, they do not really like company.

Mermaids: Lovely and really beautiful creatures. Mainly girls, but there are some boy mermaids. They sing beautifully. They don't always have their fish tail; only when they are submerged in water. However, contact with little amounts of water make signs appear on their skin. Physical relationships with other kind of creatures make the latter's 'problems' go away ( for exemple, vampires and their blood thirst). Sadly, this has a side effect: Mermaids become quickly addicted to this kind of relationships, like drug addicts. They become y, mean and angry if they don't get those physical contacts for a while.

 

VAMPIRES

The moment Seunghyun woke up, he knew something was wrong. It was unusually cold and silent in his room. He opened his eyes and stretched his arms, only to meet air. He turned his head – he was alone, the other side was empty.

 

    - Where are you? He asked while covering himself with the sheets.

 

The bathroom's light was off and the door was opened – he certainly wasn't there. He stood up, grabbing a random pair of underwear and putting it on, and walked to the kitchen. It was empty too. He sighed. ''Where did that go?'' He looked around – a hand written letter was waiting for him on the table. He picked it up, sat down on a chair and unfolded it slowly. He already knew what was written on it, but he had to read it, just to be sure.

 

Hey :) :/

I really tried to do it, but I just can't, I'm sorry. You did it – you broke me. I have no choice but to go now, so please, don't look for me. I changed my phone number, so don't even bother trying to call me. I'll be going to another school, so you won't see me anymore. There's pizza in the fridge, don't let yourself starve to death. Don't forget, your sister's coming to see you next Tuesday.

 

Please take care of yourself.

 

Key

PS- My sisters don't know where I am either, don't ask them.

 

He frowned, ripping the note into tiny pieces, and letting them fall to the floor. He walked to his room, shaking his head. He opened the drawers, the closet – nothing but his own clothes. ''He really left! How dare he leave me like this?'' He grabbed his phone, trying to call him, but he remembered what the note said. There was no way to reach Kibum now. '' Damn it! I can't believe he left. That !''

 

He tried to calm himself – he had to, or else he would probably kill someone. Laughing, he shouted:

 

    - That won't be gone for long anyway. I'm gonna find him. He belongs to me, after all.

 

MERMAIDS

Kibum was struggling to stay awake, but was slowly losing. His eyes were closing, and he blinked a few time, trying to keep the sleep away. He was sitting in a chair in an hotel lobby, while his sister was renting them a room. He thought about how he ran away from what he had called his home for a long time. Did he regret it? Yes, but not from the reasons one could think of. It wasn't because of love – he didn't feel anything for the older anymore, but he was scared of what his reaction would be.

 

    - Key? You awake baby?

 

He opened his eyes. His sister was in front of him.

 

    - Sorry SooYoung-noona, I must have fallen asleep.

 

He stood up, following his sister to the elevator, rolling his pink suitcase behind him. As soon as the doors closed, he let out a shaky breath as he looked up at his sister.

 

    - S-SooYoungie... I'm scared. What if he comes after me? What if he finds me?

     - Then we'll have to kick his , right sweetie?

    - Y-Yeah...

 

He smiled.

 

    - You're right. I'm sorry I'm such a burden for you, SooYoungie.

 

SooYoung raised an eyebrow.

 

    - Are you kidding me baby? I- We're the ones who are sorry, me and the girls. We shouldn't have let you stay with him that long.

 

The elevator's doors opened, and they walked out together, SooYoung holding her brother's hand. They entered their room, putting their suitcases in the corner, on the carpet floor.

 

    - I called the school. You're transferring this week, to a school way closer from our house. You're starting Monday. And guess what? You'll be having a dorm room all to yourself.

 

Sprawled on the twin bed, Kibum forced a smile. He turned his head towards his sister.
 

    - You really didn't have to do all this for me, you know.

 

She frowned, her hands on her hips.

 

    - Kim Kibum! Stop complaining! Are you already back to your old y self?

 

A little smile made its way onto her lips, and she shook her head, discouraged.

 


 

A/N:  Yeah so that was the first ''pre-chapter''. How was it? I'm sorry it's so short :/