Bashing Elmo's Face

Exo-K's Foxy Love

The time you opened your eyes in the morning, you thought about missing the feeling of waking up. You have been locked up in almost a thousand years that you cannot remember any human feelings anymore. And add to the fact that you have to adjust to how modern Korea now is.

You saw Sehun sleeping at the next bed while Suho was lying at the couch. You saw that the window you have just crashed the other night has been changed already.

“It was a good thing I did that,” you said to yourself to clear you out from guilt. “Because, after a few minute when I jumped out, I transformed into a gumiho.”

“Transfer what to who?” you heard the Sehun boy mumbled. You hesitated and walked to his bed to check him. His eyes were closed, his legs and arms were widely spread across the bed and you thought he was sound asleep. “What a retarded babo.” You hissed.

“I heard that,” Sehun said and saw him opened his eye. Your heart thumped, you got surprised that he had to hear it. “I’m not the stupid here, you are.”

“Excuse  me?” you gasped what he said. Now, he was standing, with his top . “Y-yah! You know where century I came from, wear your clothes on!” you closed your eyes but decided to just turn your back at him.

Sehun chucked at you and went inside the bathroom. “You’re wearing my t-shirt babo.” He said.

You quickly diverted your eyes to the clothes you are wearing. It was just a t-shirt, above-knee length. A white shirt with an Elmo’s face in the middle. “I don’t remember taking this on,” you said and felt underneath the shirt. You were not wearing your undergarments either. The next thing you felt, you were embarrassed and angry.

“Hey! Who took my clothes off! Did you harass me?!” You were shouting, which made Suho to be out from his sleep. He faltered and sat up in the couch.

“Good morning Shanon. I took your clothes off, and don’t worry, I didn’t see a thing. I kept your underwear on.” He said, he was not sure if those clothes were underwear or something.

“You’re lying,” you said. “I am not wearing any undergarments!” you accused the older boy then Sehun got out from the bathroom, freshly done after a facial scrub and wash.

“I took off your undergarments for fun, you should thank me still. The clothes you were wearing yesterday were junk so I threw them at the garbage can.” He mocked and jumped right back to his bed. You saw him snatch out his cellphone from the side drawers and you thought that the rectangular metal was the fascinating thing you saw. “And quit staring at my phone.”

You snapped out from it and looked at him, you exhaled desperately. “Excuse me, but my dress yesterday was made out of golden silk so for your information that is even precious than this,” you poked your shirt so hard, “shirt or even your life. This shirt is even ugly”

Sehun flinched. That was his favorite t-shirt. “Get it off then.”

He smirked and it annoyed you, you were about to yell once again but Suho went into the middle of both of you. “Uhm, don’t mind him Shanon. I’ll just give you more comfortable clothes for you to wear. Forgive me if I couldn’t give you any underwear, we are all boys here.”

So I am going to walk around this house with my s poking out to this shirt? You grunted.

“By the way, D.O. is cooking breakfast, Lee So- I mean your father will meet you later.” Suho announced while he went to a dresser to find you some bigger t-shirt. And when he found one, he pulled it and presented to you.

“No way hyung! That’s Kris-hyung’s T-shirt!” Sehun moaned in complaint and then he threw you an irritated look. I can’t believe the nerve of this guy! You shouted internally.

“I know, this is the only t-shirt he left and it’s enough to cover Shanon up.” He said and then turned to you. “By the way, this is a boxer. It’s Luhan’s, he has a petite body frame so I hope the garter would bite your waist.”

“Excuse me?” You gasped and looked at him scornfully.

“I mean, I hope this boxer fits you.” Suho flushed but you saw Sehun roll his eye. You swear you heard that jerk whispering that you are stupid under his breath.

“What’s your problem?” you uttered hardly to Sehun, who was still texting on his bed.

“I just don’t like you,” Sehun confessed and turned to give you a blank stare.

You wheezed. “That’s it? You’re being a jerk because you don’t like me? Don’t worry because I’ll bite your head off for that.”

Suho was alarmed for you were still a Gumiho after all. “Enough Sehun, why won’t we take this lovely lady into the dining room? I hope you’ll love D.O.’s food.”

Sehun hesitated at first and then he got out from the room. Suho sighed but smiled when he turned to you. “Ignore him. He’s quite a cold and straightforward person.”


 

A/N; I am not a spoiler gais, but I forgot to inform you one thing. ABOUT THE LOVE INTERESTS, since you have read this chapter, it’s quite clear who are who. Sehun, Shanon, Suho. SENON or SUNON. (What an ugly names for a couple -.-) I’ll change them, swear, I’ll do it by description. For now, Sehun and Shanon are the Elmo couple yay~

Again, I hate spoilers but, I’ll spoil you anyway (wtf) noticing that Sehun and Suho acting weird around this Gumiho thing? Lalalalalalalal!~ I hope you have read the previous chapters well. LOL.