Suddenly it's EXO-K

Exo-K's Foxy Love

                 “It’s starting to snow,” Chanyeol announced as he came through the backdoor. “It’s really coming down. Maybe if it snows all night there won’t be any school tomorrow- I hope so.”

                He dropped his schoolbooks on the kitchen table with a thump. He suddenly turned to Baekhyun and pasted a horrible look. “What’s for dinner hyung?” he asked. “Why are you just standing there with that sort of frown on your face? And your lips are green. Why the heck are your lips green?”

                His hyung sighed and poked out his tongue, tasted his lips and made a face. “It’s ink,” Baekhyun said. “I was working on some artwork all afternoon, and I was using green ink. I can’t seem to quit putting that heck tip of my brush in my lips.”

                “It looks gross,” Chanyeol said cheerfully. “It makes you look like some science-fiction creature.” He made a sudden laugh and clapped his hands. “Congratulations Baekhyun hyung, you’re living up our group Exo to another level.”

                “Thanks a lot,” he said crossly. “You really know how to make a person feel terrific, Chanyeol.” He rubbed his mouth with a damp of dish towel: then he stared at the smeared cloth. “Great. Now I’ve ruined a perfectly good towel. Suho will kill me for this.”

                “Yeah, but your lips look little more normal.” Chanyeol noted and then D.O. went inside the kitchen with a frustrated tint on his face.

“What’s for dinner hyung? And why are you so grouchy?” Chanyeol asked again. He noticed that the dorm is quite in a bad vibe.

                “I’m not grouchy. I’m perplexed.” D.O. sat in a kitchen chair and sighed again. “I’m perplexed because it’s time to cook dinner, and I don’t know what we’re having for dinner. I forgot to take any meat out of the freezer.”

                Chanyeol groaned. He took off his snowy parka and hung it on a hook in the back hall. “Again?” he asked. “You forgot to take meat out of the freezer yesterday and we had to have grilled cheese sandwiches for dinner. And the day before that- you,”

                His hyung interrupted him. “I know. Chunky Soup. I just can’t seem to get my act together lately. Gosh, I hope that Suho hyung will change my chores from being the cook now.”

                “Yeah. Hyung must. Or Baekhyun hyung should be the cook,” Chanyeol suggested and smirked at his still, troubled hyung.

                “Cook? I just have done that last week,” he muttered and his lips mindlessly. “Urgh. I hate its taste. I’m going to have a facial wash.”

                Chanyeol stared intently at Baekhyun as he got out from the kitchen, rubbing his lips like hell. “Alien,” he teased, and opened the refrigerator door. He made a face. “Isn’t there anything for a snack, even?”

                “Kai forgot to drive at the grocery this afternoon. But there’s saltine in the cupboard.”

                “Yuck.” Chanyeol went to the cupboard and took a saltine from the box. He looked at it apathetically and put it back. “Chen hyung would always bake me something when he’s here. And Kai hyung, why the hell would hyung forget to visit the grocery? Isn’t it that he went at the mall for a pair of shoes?”

                “Yeah. But you know he’s with his girlfriend today: he’s embarrassed probably to push a grocery cart in front of his girlfriend. Anyway, I miss the others now.”

                “Of course. Tao is probably taking a pictorial on their bathroom again. Kris hyung being lazy as usual.  And Xiumin hyung. Gosh, I love them.”

                D.O. smiled at him. Chanyeol is looking like their cute derp-pet again. Him, pouting and puffing slightly his cheeks out… D.O. thinks he can no longer take it.

                “I’m calling for a pizza. This would be really the last time.” D.O. announced and picked up his cellphone. Chanyeol moaned and lowered his shoulder in disappointment.

                “Who’s doing the laundry?” he shouted, so everyone in the room could hear him. Chanyeol’s underwear is nearly to vacancy and he’s near to deciding to reuse some.

                “It’s the leader’s task.” Suho said, raising his hands, as his head poked out from the kitchen door. “Don’t worry, I’ve done it.”

                Chanyeol noticed that his hyung’s hands were still wrapped in bubbles and his forehead was sweating incredibly. “What’s up with you? Let me guess.”

                “Don’t ask.” Suho suddenly charged the kitchen. “I’ve messed up maknae’s favorite t-shirt.” The white shirt with Elmo’s face. That was Sehun’s favorite for it has a sentimental value.

                “Hyung. White shirts first then next are those with colors. You just need bleach though because I see that you are still using detergent powder to rid those color spots.” Chanyeol was staring at the leader’s bubbly hands.

                “I don’t know. I should have done the laundry last week but I keep on forgetting it. I’m too busy reviewing for the final exams and talking with our manager at the same time.”

                “Slow it down grampa, I can see some wrinkles already,” Chanyeol mumbled and stuck his tongue out to the leader. “Don’t worry hyung you are not that you think of. Park Jiyeon, you know her? Our sunbae from T-ara and my classmate? She told me that she keeps on forgetting to wash her laundries as well and would hide them at her closet so her unnies wouldn’t see.”

                “Maybe, that’s what I should do. I should hide in a closet, standing up. Then no one would notice what a rotten leader I am.” Suho stood up and went to the pantry.

                Chanyeol watched him disappear into the small room. “You’re not really doing it, are you?” he called.  “Hiding in there? Because I’ll tell everyone. You can’t trust me to keep a secret like that hyung.”

                Suho reappeared, holding a bottle of bleach.”No. If I ever disappear, if I ever go into hiding, it’ll be in the closet of SME, the one where all the promotional clothes of all the groups are stored.”

                “That’s not a closet, that’s a room hyung,” Chanyeol mocked and rested his chin on the kitchen table and took his phone out and then texted.

                “Speaking of the y devil, where’s Sehun?”

                “y Derp,” Chanyeol corrected. “I don’t know exactly where he is now but he told me he went to the City Library with his groupmates.”

                “Alone? Is it snowing hard already? Maybe I could still drive to fetch him up. It’s too dangerous for an idol to go out, alone.”

                Chanyeol sighed as he went to the window and rubbed a circle clear with the palm of his hand so that he could look out. “The streets still bare. I could accompany you hyung, I’m taking out a Teriyaki.”

                “What? D.O. forgot to defreeze meat again?” Suho muttered, like he was also disappointed. And then, the two heard a doorbell in the front door.

                “Would that be him already?” the older boy asked and tilted his head to see the front door.

                “I guess not, Sehun doesn’t know any doorbell in his brain. If I’m correct, that’s the pizza already.”

                They both waited and the younger boy was right, Kai tended the door, wearing a ridiculous neon pink knitted jacket, and paid the delivery man holding a pizza box.

                “What time is it?” Suho asked, looking at the wall clock. “8:42.”

                “Try to call him hyung.” Chanyeol suggested.

                “Guys! Watch and listen what the Channel news is talking about!” Baekhyun suddenly shouted from the living room.


 

 A/N:  Ola! Soi Dora! I mean, BLEEDINGPEN! *razor blades confetti* Soooo~ I hope my first chapter doesn’t like I am. Wait wait, and since this is my first chapter, I’ll make my first author note looooong and dramatic.

So. Yes, I am an Exo’s Fanboy! Hell yeah!. So since my real name is actually a greek God, I quite actually had the weird interest for mythologies and whatever that is. That’s the reason why I stuck up with this concept, Gumiho, a popular Korean folklore mythology. And blah blah blah, shut the hell up Maria, I have for weird romance you know.

And since my latest discovery is Exo, (don’t get me wrong but my boy group fandoms are only Big Bang and this group.) I want to create an exo fic.

Disclaimer: I am but a single organism composed of billions of much more complex and yet again lush simple organism s. I am after all a person who commits mistakes and this, a proof that I am a slave of my compassion. So, if you have the chance to know… I tell you, I am OSM. (nonsense. IKR) *round of applause*