The Return of the King

Exo-K's Foxy Love

                The group was on their way to the CEO’s office when they noticed a big pile of white fur at the corridor. They thought that it might be needed for a costume or for a design for a background set-up but Suho tried to dismiss the group from that. They are up for a deadly thing that will happen for the next 5 minutes or so.

                Sehun, on the other side, became so sensitive suddenly when he saw those furs… like he was alarmed for a reason that he doesn’t know. “Hyung, why are these everywhere?”

                “Hmmm~ let me think,” D.O. tried to mutter “probably this will be used as a fur gown that Sooman will wear for the tard gay he is.” Everyone chuckled, except Sehun. Was he offended?

                “It’s like something shed,” he cocked out. He slowered his pace to pick-up some fur. For the weirdest possibilities, he felt electrocuted. He felt a wave of electric current to flow into his veins and now, he feels like his palm was burning.

                Kai noticed the maknae’s disturbance and walked beside him. “Are you okay?”

                Sehun hesitated but smiled afterwards and nodded his head. “I am fine hyung. Don’t worry.”

                “You sure?”

                “Mmmhmmm.” Sehun mumbled and inserted his hurt hand inside his pocket, clenching it to a hard fist.

                When they got inside the CEO’s office, which they have never seen and in fact no one has seen inside of it yet except of Sooman’s business clerks, two things shocked the whole group.

                One: you, FOR HEAVEN’S SAKE!, are inside the room, sleeping at the couch and second: well, this could be the worst, Lee Sooman is SMILING! These disturbing discoveries they are staring at caused them big time to process.

                “Anyeong haseyo president-shi,” Suho curtsied and the others followed.

                “Sit down,” Lee Sooman said but when he noted that the couch is occupied at the moment, he smiled “Oh, I forgot my gungjoo is there. Well boys, I hope you could manage to stand while we’re having conversation.”

                Gungjoo? Sehun thought, what a bombastic phedo. Nonetheless, he stole a quick glance to you. His expression was uncertain. Of course he was taken aback of how pure and innocent you look  at the moment but at the thought of what you did last night and that you have a connection to Lee Sooman scared him out.

                Even though the boys were hella-so-curious, they acted timid and obedient to the man. Sooman is so happy, that is what they could tell. At a protracted moment, Suho felt a weird tremor building at his temples, his chest suddenly hardened and he find himself sweating cold bullets.

                He was glad that he was the furthest member at the back; no one can notice his struggle to breathe. Just by then, he felt a gush of wind to pass at the back of his neck and thought he just heard a whisper.

                “Redo the testament,” a crusty voice broke off into the midair. It was an uttered whisper which made Suho to experience some Goosebumps. But when he flinched, Lee Sooman was looking at him, troubled.

                “Are you alright Joon Myeon?” he was referring to their leader; Lee Sooman is always at the real name basis.  Suho quickly nodded and tried his best to smile. He reached for his hanky inside his pocket and wiped those beads away from his forehead.

                “So what is this all about again President-shi?” D.O. muttered, he was surely troubled.

                “Ah, Kyungsoo I nearly forgot,” he let out some barking laugh “today, you have given me a reason why I should give you more some applause.”

                “Applause?” Baekhyun repeated. Lee Sooman created the group to widen his dominion of power and fame all over the world; he wanted to be known as the man behind such great individuals and groups. Exo, the two sub-units combined, is frequently giving the old man the attention he needed.

                Sooman let out a sigh of bliss. “You boys saved my thousand years of waiting.”

                “Save? Thousand years? What are you talking about president-shi?” Kai managed to ask, he was been silent from the moment they entered the office.

                “Jong-in, it really hard to explain… but, you see. I have a purpose why I let myself to be powerful, to be famous, to be superior. Because, my last reincarnation was a king.”

                “Get out of town!” Chanyeol shouted, and after a frozen second… he realized what he just said to their boss. He immediately bowed, “I’m sorry, I didn’t mean that. I meant to say, that knowing our last reincarnation could not be possible.”

                Sooman just laughed, and laughed louder. “I know, but I really do know. Even the memories of my past life, they are still fresh on my mind.”

                “Excuse me sir, but who’s this white princess inside this room?” Suho muttered, his eyes pasted intently at you. He was carefully observing your face in sleep. But when he recalled why he called you white princess, he doesn’t know why.

                But, Sooman was taken aback. “That were the exact words the mons-“ he paused. The group was troubled by that. “I mean, that white princess,” he pointed at you. “that’s my daughter.”

                “Mwo?!” all of the boys shuttered at the same time. Ironically, this guy has a family.

                “She’s my daughter, from my last life. I know boys that you are confused, but let me clear out things, okay? Ask me anyting.” Sooman mumbled, stood up and sat at the front edge of his table.

                “Sure,” Baekhyun reassured. It could be that there are hidden cameras in here or that this guy’s really a nut.

                “Her name?” Sehun was the first one; he’d been staring at you once in a while for a long time now, he was troubled by some familiarity to you or maybe it could be that he was just mystified. But I was trying to forget the hell this girl is back at the dorm. Darn it.

                “Shanon Han,” The CEO answered. “17 years of age.”

                “She doesn’t remember anything.” Kai stated. It wasn’t a question, but still, it troubled the group.

                “Post effect of tona,” the old man said. “Tona is a spell, which lock up any magnanimous energy right up and what it would do basically squeeze those energy out from you, if ever you are trapped inside a bigger energy.”

                Sehun felt unease at the word, which was weird for him. “You are telling us that a spell locked your daughter up because she is inside a bigger energy?”

                Lee Sooman nodded. “Nae.”

                Suho raised his hand. “If she was locked up in a bigger energy, then what is that bigger energy?”

                “Good question,” Sooman apprehended. “Shanon is a gumiho. The bearer of the white snow fox spirit. A gift, a curse a monster gave her.”

                 The boys stood frozen. This girl is a monster? “You are not joking right?” asked Chanyeol. “I mean, we’re at 2012. Global warming and nuclear missile are the new gumiho… duh”

                 “I am not joking Chanyeol, but the good news is,” he started “the spell is taking its effectivity and soon Shanon would transfer all those energy to its deserving new host, she will be back to normal any soon.”

                 “Transfer the whole energy?” D.O. asked, “Couldn’t it be just destroyed?”

                  “Law of conservation of energy,” Sehun dismissed. “You cannot create a new energy nor destroy it. It would exist instead into another form of energy or be transferred into a new medium.”

                 “Your maknae is right. But the transfer thing doesn’t lie to Shanon’s decision. The spirit picks its host.”

                 “So sir,” Suho muttered… almost reluctant. “How is Shanon connected to us?”

                  “Another good question Joon Myeon,” the CEO noted. “A gumiho is actually a pet. In my last life, Shanon was actually a pet of the spirit of the death.”

                 “Dajin!” Sehun actually accused. And Suho felt the same pain that had enveloped him moments earlier and the whisper came rushing back inside his mind, the same whisper. “Redo the testament!”

                 As you were sleeping, you also felt a weird tingling sensation to wrap across your skin. You woke up, alarmed. You saw the boys and the old man inside the room but this was not the one who alarmed you. You felt a bigger case of energy inside the room, and it was not just an ordinary energy.

               “Shanon, you are awake.” The old man who was trying to tell you that he was your father came to you and felt your cheeks if somehow you are okay or it’s just his trip. Is this ahjussi really my father?

               Nonetheless, you recognized the boys who you met last night. You sat up in the couch and never cared for your bedhead, “what are you doing here?”

              The guy with a sharp nose, white face and long eyes gave you an offensive look. “We work here.”

              The CEO pretended Sehun did not answer; nevertheless he walked to Suho and grabbed his shoulder. “Shanon, this is EXO, a popular boyband, and they are your guardians until you pass the last phase of tona.”

             “MWO?!” all of the boys almost shouted. That was the second time for that word.

             “What do you mean ap- Ahjussi?” You asked, you noticed that all of the boys were confused.

             “It is part of the eternal rule boys, Sehun and Suho technically found Shanon. In this case, they are what I call the gatekeepers. They are attached to the Gumiho forever, unless Shanon would be already free.” You saw the old man explain. 

             “What do you mean we are attached to her? We still have our sanity you know.” Sehun coldly stated as he looked at you in dismay and you paid him back a look of disgust.

              “I’m sorry, but you listed yourself to be the gatekeepers Sehun. In this case, wherever you go, the spirit of the gumiho will follow you as your servant.” As you heard the word servant blabbered by ahjussi, you quickly threw your stares back to the guy.

              “And the bottomline is that, Shanon has to live with us?” Suho asked and then looked at you, he was smiling at you. The same smile he shown last night.

             “Yes,” Sooman  assured them. “But it wil only for the meantime, until the tona would be 100% complete. Until the spirit is still inside of my daughter, it will follow the gatekeepers.”

             Chanyeol gulped and eyed at you fearfully and raised his hand very high. “If they are the gatekeepers, then Suho and Sehun are the only ones who need to look after Shanon right?” he looked at you again but gave him an insulted look. He was afraid to take care of a gumiho.

            “No, we are a one group Chanderp,” Kai muttered, for the second time “we need to help our Sehun and Suho-hyung. An besides, president-shi said Shanon,” he looked at you carefully, “has to live with us and we are technically all under one roof.”

           “Joon Myeon as the leader of the group take this as an order and not a request.” Sooman paused and cleared his throat. “Shanon has to live with Exo-K until the time that the Snow Gumiho will be transferred. In that time, I expect you to take care of my daughter.”

The 5 boys looked at their leader. “O-of course.” Was all that Suho could answer.


 

A/N: How is the story? BE HONEST! T>T LOL, K. I’m glad I still remember some science stuff. XD I thought I was focusing Political Science nooww. Hahaha.

Anyway, I am about to share the most OSM dream I’ve ever dreamt of. And I would like to start it with our conversation.

Ares: Eli! Hello! Please call me as your number one fanboy!

Eli: Hey, what a cute ride. Pls. let’s take a picture.

JISUSHNESS! I am not a Kissme nor the number fanboy of Eli but the fact that he wanted to take a picture with me in my dream? So OSM. Anyway, my dream started when I was test driving my new pink electric bicycle (Fact: I hate pink) and then, on the road I saw trucks, trailers and cars parked up. Right infront, I saw Eli of Ukiss walking into my direction so I started the convo at the top. LOL~  by the way, his looks? The same look in the Bingeul bingeul era. KBAI!