One Received Call

Exo-K's Foxy Love

 

                The next day, Suho and Sehun cleaned the mess inside their room; they picked up carefully the glass pieces that have been scattered almost everywhere, and some even flew right at the top of their beds. Luckily, nothing else was destroyed, Suho told himself.

                “That girl…” Sehun started bitterly. “She’s such a jeongmal babo for wrecking our room.”

                The leader looked at their pissed off maknae and started to chuckle. “Aren’t you curious instead of who or what that girl was? I mean, at first… we felt like superheroes who’ve just saved her from distress but turns out that we just brought home a total weirdo.”

                “Weirdo? Hyung, she just came out from a book!” Sehun stressed out. “Yes, I am so curious about her but hey, look what she’d done!”

                Suho wrinkled his nose. Yeah, Sehun has a point… if ever she’d be really like that wreck less then it is better that she left. Considering how short-tempered and sensitive she was last night scared the hell out of Suho but he was astonished how he acted cool and calm. He never actually acted though, it just came out naturally.

                “But Sehun, we were the ones who found her.” He said. “Don’t you think we are at least responsible for her now?”

                Sehun’s only response was a short barking laugh.

                “I hae hashim nikka? (did you understand?)” Suho shrugged, he bent his knees to the floor to get a cleared view in searching for the glass parts. “I said, we could be the ones who summoned her out from the book, we should do something about that then.”

                Sehun groaned, he closed his eyes in doing so and shot an accusing look to their leader. “Summoned or not, I don’t want to get near to that weird girl anymore. If she’s even a woman, for Pete’s sake.”

                Suho was about to reply back but the tone of his ringtone sliced the atmosphere, he hesitated first and then grabbed his phone out from his pocket and saw the caller I.D. It was their manager.

                “Yoboseyo,” he curtsied. He was somehow nervous, their manager doesn’t just call him… except if  A.) it was important or B.) the group has done something wrong.

                “Suho-shi, anyeong haseyo. Do you guys have classes?” their manager cooed out from the other line.

                “Uhm, it’s Saturday manager-shi, we don’t have any classes. Uhm, waeyo? You sound quite alarmed.”

                “It’s Mr. Lee Sooman,” their manager called out. By this, Suho quickly got that this is important to the highest level since their CEO is like a ghost to his idols. He barely gives time to meet or even just to wave a simple hello to them.

                “What about him manager-shi?” Suho tired to sound casual.

                “He wants to meet and talk to your group, Exo-K. Asap. So if the group’s complete, please rush to our agency building or even to his office directly if possible.  “

                “O-kay, but… why?” He got so anxious that he stood up and faced the broken window and felt a breezy push from the wind outside.

                “He only said on talking you guys about a library.” The man answered which sent cold sensation to Suho’s spine. Is it about the incident last night? About the mess we cause at the library? Gulp. “Suho, I have to drop the call now. I need to do something else.”

                “Uh, mmmkay manager-shi. Gamsahamnida. We’ll be at SMent this instant.” Suho promised to himself and that, the call ended.

                “I have a feeling that this is not good.” Sehun cleared his throat, got nearer to his hyung and tapped his back. “What is it this time?”

                Suho faced him slowly. “Lee Sooman-shi wants to talk to us. And by the way, we’re dead Sehun.”


 

(Tune of Hot Summer) Short chapter, a short short chapter (Because I don’t know what to type. ----.----)

Gais kill me! I’ve been -blocked by my own precious mind, could you believe that? Well, it. I’m going to watch to ease the situation. (don’t tell to my mommy ;A;)

THANK YOU FOR READING!