The Least about Fairytales

Exo-K's Foxy Love

               3 missed calls and 7 unread messages. That was the phone screen told Suho after opening up his eyes. Has he just slept? Suho could not determine, all he remembers was a lightning infront of his car and then he lost his consciousness. Just like that.

                He widened his view and he was taken aback when he saw that he was already parked infront of the library. “Wow! What happened?” Suho patted his forehead and then rubbed the back of his neck. “How did I got here then slept immediately?”

                His attention was caught by the extra-bright lights of the library. Too bright that the windows are starting to discharge rays of light. Suho quickly went out from the car and took the hood of his snow jacket on. He also dialed Sehun’s number. He waited, but the maknae wasn’t answering.

                When he got inside, he immediately saw Sehun on the floor. Like someone has just pushed him and then he fell. “Sehun! Are you okay? And is something burning?!” Suho automatically rushed to Sehun’s side.

                Sehun was blank; his iris was bigger, blacker. Ullzang times two. And then Suho shook him and even whacked the shoulders of the maknae, and Sehun blinked… looking like he is going to faint any sooner.

                “Are you okay?” Suho asked and pulled the side of Sehun’s head to his shoulders. “You look pale Sehun. What’s wrong?”

                This time, Sehun gulped like his mouth was so dry and he felt that his skin was burning. “I don’t know hyung, the next time I know you were here and I was sitting here on the floor.”

                Suho was sure mystified. Is it because of the weather? He tried to suppress that thought though and saw that something was not burning, a book was glowing.

                “Holy mother of star! What’s with that book?!” Suho gasped. “Is it a bible?! Is it the end of the world for real already?!”

                With Suho’s constant movements about the glowing book, Sehun remembered a bit. The glowing book, which floats in the midair. “I was about to touch it, but it knocked me over.”

                “How cool is that?! Woah! We must tweet this, instagram this or something!” Suho was still shrieking, his senses focused on the book. And then, the weirdest of the weirdest will came to Suho’s mind, he felt that it was necessary to open the book for something.

                “I said it knocked me over. Don’t touch it hyung!” Sehun warned when he saw Suho walking toward the book. “It could be dangerous!”

                “We’re aliens dummy!” Suho nonchalantly replied, but Sehun was serious. He knows that no normal book would float and glow so why does he want to open the book then?

                At last, his palms reached the cover of the book and felt a tingling sensation to his skin. “See, nothing’s wrong.”

                “Hyung!” Sehun almost choked. He was afraid of what might happen next. He saw his hyung lift up the cover of the book and a brighter ray of light came out followed by a smoke. And then, a strong force, like that of the field between of unlike magnetic poles, pushed the two and found them thrown away against a book shelf.

                “Ouch,” Sehun complained and reached for his left shoulder blades. “I told you hyung! Something would happen!”

                “Look Sehun,” Suho was pointing at something. Something behind the foggy curtains and that was vivid. Sehun took time to adjust and waited the fog to settle and soon recognized a figure of yours, standing infront of them.

                “Hyung!” Sehun quickly covered his mouth. “What have you done?!”

                “I don’t know!” Suho replied breathlessly, he cannot also process what happened. You have just sprang out from the pages of book.  “Look if it’s Cinderella or someone.”

                “Hyung!” Sehun whined then toppled Suho side with his shoulder. “This is not a joke!”

                The two boys were looking at you, don’ know what to do. You were standing with your eyes closed. Your brown wavy and long hair was pushed aback, like you just faced a million of windmills. You wore a silk robe which covers the extent to your wrists and above ankle.

The two thought you were just a knock-out beauty. Your hair was perfect: lush and long chocolate wavy hair. Subtlest tinted that made your lips cherry red. But when you opened your eyes, you fainted on the ground and then the two panicked.


 

GAIS! STAHP! OH dear, I take that back! Thank you for subscribing and commenting! ^0^