Chapter 5

My 5 Husbands & Kids

No One’s POV

It was close dinner time. You weren’t home.
“AISH! Where the hell is she?” Jaejoong said walking back and forth.
“I call her like ten million times.” Junsu said while looking at his phone.
(30 minutes pass)
You open the door and said, “I’m home!” You take off your shoes.
Your husbands besides Changmin came up to you with angry faces.
“What wrong with you guys?” You walk pass them then to the kitchen.
“Where the hell have you been!” Yunho shouted.
“Out buying food.” You said as you were putting the food away. “Did you guys eat yet?”
“Only the kids and Changmin.” Yoochun said touching/looking his stomach.
“Why didn’t you guys eat too?”
“Because I wanted your cooking not Changmin’s.” Junsu said while pointing to the leftovers.
“WE, not only you Junsu!” Jaejoong said.
“What do you want me to do, cook for you guys?” You ask.
“Yes!” Yoochun shouted.
“That was a rhetorical question Yoochun…”
“Well can you make something? We’re starving.” Yunho pouted.
“No why should i? There’s food right there. (pointed to Changmin’s food) Don’t be wasting food. I’ll cook for you guys tomorrow.” You left the room.
“No~ now~…” Junsu whined while following you.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

The next day

You were out energy from driving the kids to school, cooking and cleaning.
Right now you were sitting on the living room’s floor folding clothes. Before this Junsu, Yunho, Jaejoong and Changmin kept asking you if you wanted to have fun with them until they had to go to work. You were used to it but today you had…dun~dun~dun…. PMS. T_T
So you were trying not to get annoyed by them. Your mood swings didn’t really show until Yoochun came along.
“Hey hun.” Yoochun kissed you on the forehead. “Do you need help?”
“No I’m almost done.” you said in a plain tone. You didn’t even make eye contact with him you were to busy folding clothes.
He smiled. “If you’re going to be done… want to… you know.”
“What? Yoochun I’m sorry but I have to clean the bathroom after this. Can you help me with that?” You look at Yoochun. You knew Yoochun and your other husbands didn’t like cleaning the bathroom.
“Umm… I don’t know (Looking at his watch) I have work soon…”
“Do you ever help me with anything around the house?” You mubbled while walking to his room to put away his clothes.
“Hun I do help you with things around the house.” He said following you.
“Not all the time. (Putting clothes in closet) All of you guys want from me is my body! What if I was fat? Huh? Would you still want me?”
“That’s not true.” Hugging you from behind. “I don’t care if you are fat. As long as you be yourself.”
“So your saying that I’m fat?!” Your turn around and look at him.
“No, I said ‘if’ you were fat.You’re overreacting.”
“So your saying that I might get fat?!”
“No no no! I’m saying that… never mind what I said. Okay?” He lift his eye brow.
“No it’s not OKAY! You’re calling me FAT! You JACKASS!” You push him out of the way.
“Hey what’s wrong with you?” Yoochun grabbed your wrist.
“I HAVE PMS!!! SO FREAKIN’ LET GO!”
He let you go and put his hand in the air. You stormed out of the room.
“Jezz… reminds me of when you were pregnant.” he rubs back of his head.