Chapter 6

My 5 Husbands & Kids

No One’s POV

It’s the next day and you are still in bed. You still feel moody and don’t want anyone to bother you. But something was just bothering you. It was really quiet in the house. You get out of bed and search around the house. 

“Where the hell is everyone?” You murmured to yourself. 
“They all left to see a kids concert.”
You turn around and see Yunho. 
“Why didn’t I know about this?” You said in an agitated tone.
“Because it’s that time of the month.” Yunho sighed.
You gave him a y look. 
Yunho grinned back.
“Why the hell you give me such a erted look?”
“I think it’s y when you’re mad.” He continued smiling.
All of a sudden you felt shy and embarrassed but then you were still moody. 
“Shut the hell up.” You walk away.
Yunho walks in front of you.
“Get out of the way.”
He just stood there.
“I said move!”
“I heard you.” He smiled again. He took a step forward.
“You’re gross.”
“Gross?” Yunho raised an eyebrow.
“I’m not going to have with you, ESPECIALLY not during this time of the month.”
Yunho gave another erted smile and walked away.
You were curious on what was going on in his mind. You let out a frustrated sigh and went back to your room. 
Unfortunately, you got bored and went to Yunho’s room. He wasn’t there.
“YUNHO!” You shouted but all you hear is your voice echoing.
You then hear something fall in the kitchen and went to check it out. Of course it was Yunho you thought. He wasn’t there.
“This isn’t funny Yunho.”
It was dead silent. “Yunho? Where did he go?”
You turn around. “Oh Shhi—“ 
“Hi.”
“Moonbin, are you trying to kill me? I thought you went to the concert.”
“I’m too cool for that. Daddy said that there were cookies in the kitchen but I didn’t see any. He said that if there weren’t any, then you probably ate them all.”
What was going through your mind was what you wanted to do to Yunho.
“Honey, where’s daddy?” You fake smiled.
“I don’t know,” he shrugged.
You gave up on your quest to find Yunho and decided to go back to your room. You open your door and Yunho surprises you.
“You ffffu— what the hell!?” 
Yunho laughed hysterically. “I couldn’t resist.”
You punch his arm. Then he tucks something into your bra.
“Hey—”
Yunho walks away before you could finish.

You took the thing out of your bra and it was a note with something else. 

~Everyone has those days, even guys. No matter how angry you get at me, I will never get mad at you because I love you <3~ 

There was a sticker picture of you and Yunho from a long time ago. You were celebrating your anniversary together. Today is your anniversary. You totally forgot...