Chapter 4

My 5 Husbands & Kids

No One’s POV

The next day you started your day by making breakfreast. After everyone ate you were getting the kids ready for school and your husbands went off to work.
“Omma! Where’s my lunch?” Moonbin said while searching his bag.
“Omma! Where’s my other sock?” Chanhee said while looking in his shoes.
“Omma… Can I not go?” Donghoon asked shly while looking at the ground.
“Moonbin here’s your lunch, Chanhee omma will get you clean socks and Donghoon you have to go.” You went into Chanhee’s room to get his socks and went back to the front. “Here Chanhee.” You sigh, “Okay Sungwoong you ready?”
“Yes omma.” He relied.
You look around the room for Inhwan… He was waiting at the door with a cookie in his mouth. “Inhwan who gave you that?”
“Appa” He mumbled while chewing his cookie and looking out the window.
You took a deep breath, “Everyone must be in a line when I come back araseo?”
“Araseo” They all said.
You went to your room to get your keys and purse. You came back and they were in a line doing their own thing.
“Ready?” You asked.
“Yes omma!” They all said but Donghoon.
“LET’S GO!” You yelled and walked out of the house to the mini van.
“Get in” Everyone got in their seats.

Order-(front to back) 
You No one
Donghoon Inhwan
Sungwoong Chanhee Moonbin

After you drop them off at school you went to go deliver your husbands lunch.

First Stop Jaejoong&Yunho – The club

You park your car in front of the club, then walk in.
“Well, look who just stepped in! Hey Jaejoong, Yunho your wife’s here!” Donghae yelled across the club.
“Thanks Donghae.” You sweet smile.

“Hey BABE!” Jaejoong come to kiss you but Yunho ran in front of him. “Hey there y!” He came and hugged you.
Jaejoong push him and put his hand on your waist and asked, “Did you bring ME something?”
You laugh and push him away and hand him and Yunho their lunch, “No (shook head) I brought lunch for the both of you.” 
Yunho thanked you with a kiss your cheek
“You’re welcome! Now I have to go.” You kiss both of them on the cheek and waved.
While you were leaving you heard Jaejoong, “LOOK AT MINE’S YUNHO! SHE LOVES ME MORE!”
Yunho just laughed, “They’re both the same”
“NO… I have more rice…HA!!!”
“Pfft… Whatever Jaejoong.”
You were laughing the whole way to the car.
Next Stop: Yoochun – His High Fashion Clothing Shop

You step in his shop and waited for him to look. (Busy with customer)
It took about 2 minutes to notice you.
He gave you a warm smile and walked up to you, “Hey you.”
You kiss his cheek, “Here I brought you your lunch.”
“Hey want to come to the back and eat ‘lunch’ with me?” he raises an eye brow and stepped closer to you.
“Oppa (Hit his chest) I have to go delver Changmin and Junsu’s lunch to.”
“Ow (Put his hand on his chest) That hurt… Now I need to be treated in the back.” He gestures his head toward the back.
“Oppa… I don’t think we can.”
“Why not?” He childishly said.
“Stop acting like that, you have to help customers.”
“But I can tell them to leave and close the shop.”
“If you do that how are you going to take care of Chanhee and me? Huh? Now I have to go.” You kiss his lips because none of your other husbands were there.
You went to the car and waved.
Yoochun waved back and smiled.

Next Stop: Junsu – Parent’s Company

You knock on his office door and walked in to see Junho. “Jinho were’s Junsu?”
“Oh, he’ll be back, don’t worry.”

Junsu came back a few minutes later. He didn’t even notice you on the couch; he was to busy talk about something you didn’t understand.
“Junsu…” You whispered while waving.
He was getting frustrated. He looked at you, “CAN’T YOU SEE I’m BUSY!”
Yours and Junsu’s eyes widened.
I’m sorry. I didn’t know.” Junsu came closer to you.
You put your hands on his chest and shook your head, “It’s okay… Don’t worry about me.” 
He kissed your forehead. “I can make it up for you... if you want?” He whispered in your ear.
You laugh, “But someone’s watching us.”
“No one else is here.”
“Junsu I have to get going.” You kiss him and try to leave but Junsu grabs your waist.
“Your pick… The couch or the desk? Your choice and I don’t mind either.” Junsu said while kissing your neck.
“Stop Junsu. I can’t play right now. Now I really have to go.” You waved, “Bye sweety, bye Junho?”
Junsu’s eye’s widened and turn around. “You saw nothing.” He pointed to his brother.
Junho couldn’t hold his laugher any more.
Junsu walked up to him and push him out of his chair.

Last Stop: Changmin – His Company

You walk up to the top floor to Changmin’s office. He was looking outside his window.
“Changmin I brought your lunch” You said.
“Thanks,” he plainly said.
“Is something wrong?” You walk towards him. He still has his back faced to you.
He sighs. “There is just not enough time in the day.” He scratches the back of his head and sighs again. 
You hug Changmin from behind. “Are up upset because of….”
Changmin turns around and puts his hands on your face. He looks into your eyes with almost a serious look. 
You knew that he really wanted you. (SOOOO BAD!! ^_^)
He tries to kiss you but you and reject him. 
Very disapointed, Changmin sighs and turns to the window.
You walk up to the door and *click*…. lock the door.
As soon as Changmin hears it, he quickly turns around. You see the excitement in his eyes.
You flirtatiously smile as you your shirt.