Command

Rebel Makeover

 

CHAPTER 14 –Command

The next day… In the University Cafeteria

“Out of the way, nerds!”

Kang HaeMi was with her cheerleading squad. They were driving away the group of six nerds sitting in a table, only because there were no other vacant tables for her clique to occupy.

Without a word, the six nerds lowered their heads and left. Their treys of food were scarcely touched and half finished.

“That’s right. Leave at once, you rascals!” HaeMi said with pride and greatness as her arms pompously placed on her waist.

You watched the six cowardly nerds eat their lunch on the floor at the far side of the dining hall.

Did you see the look on that nerd’s face?

Yeah, sure did.

It’s like yuck! I feel like puking just by looking at their faces!

What a bunch of freaks they are!

So pathetic…!

Your patience has reached its limits. You dropped your spoon on the table with force making Ha Ni jump a bit from her seat.

“Ri An? What is it? Did you not like the food?” Ha Ni asked worriedly.

“This place is horrible!”

Ha Ni gasped in alarm. “ <*shushed>! Ri An, lower your voice! Students might just hear you!”

Much to her shock, you stood up and spoke.

“This is why I hate these kinds of places.” You said while clenching your fists.

You marched to the group of nerds and demanded them to stand up.

“Yah, get up! You don’t deserve this kind of treatment. Why are you letting them insult and belittle you?”

The nerds just lowered their heads in refusal and shame. They refused to move from their positions.

“Aish! You’re all unbelievable!”

You then headed to the table of a group of girls wearing cheerleading outfits.

Hae Mi. Look who’s coming.

I know. It’s gothic freak.

Kang HaeMi stood from her chair and blocked you before you reached their table. She folded her arms on her chest in pure arrogance.

You paused in front of her flashing a confident smile on them.

“Annyeong. How are you today?” You politely bowed your head.

HaeMi and the others stared, startled by your unanticipated greeting. They looked at each other, not sure if they should respond.

You beamed, “Oh! Your nose is… quite fine now. I can see the operation went well this time. Thank heavens!” You faked a thankful and cheerful expression.

The cheerleaders rolled their eyes to HaeMi’s face and simultaneously flashed their quizzical countenance. Some students adjacent to their table started watching them with curious eyes and silently listening to the soon-to-be-the-talk-of-the-campus situation.

“I think you need to work on your s, too. Oh please! Make it at least the size of Seoul and not as big as the whole world.”

“SHUT UP.” You can notice her flushing in total displeasure but still trying to control her composure.

“Ottokae? Can your daddy hire a gang of engineers? …because those ies appear soooo man-made and will surely need a country to reconstruct those giant domes on your chest.”

“I said…Shut up or I’ll rip your head off!” She threatened through gritted teeth.

“<*gasp!>Those must be reeeaaaaallllll heavy. Want some help?”

Chuckles were heard everywhere. HaeMi’s temper exploded to its limits. She’s turning deep red in shame and anger.

“You B*TCH!!!” Her thundering voice silenced the pries spreading around the cafeteria.

She lifted her hand expressing her anger into a forceful slap on your face. Out of nowhere and out of the blue, an arm stopped her speeding hand midway in the air.

“You wouldn’t dare hit her.”

Every student who was witnessing the scene was confounded with the incidents that unfolded before their very eyes. All prying eyes were waiting for the next thing that will occur.

The red-haired guy dropped HaeMi’s hand and spoke.

“If you are to hit a b*tch then hit yourself instead. Tsk tsk. Are you that blind and senseless?B*tch.”

HaeMi fell silent as her eyes amplify in ire and her muscles trembled preparing to explode.

*Jin… young?!* You thought.

Before she could counter back and receiving no response from you, Jinyoung grabbed your hand forcing you to leave with him.

You stared at him in utter shock. After a few steps from the exit, you wiggled your arm to break free from his grip.

“Let go of me JERK!”

Jinyoung did just as you ordered. He flashed an expressionless look on his face.

“You bastard! Why did you do that?! …answer me!”

He just stared at you blankly.

“Aish!!! You ruined everything!!! I was about to get my rev—“

You were taken aback when he suddenly turned his back and made his steps to leave.

You gasped in disbelief, “Don’t you dare turn your back when I’m still talking to you!”

He halted, “I did that… to… no, err… I did that for you.” He said uncertainly, his back facing you.

“What?”

He continued in a concerned tone. “Back at Moran, do you remember? I called you… with an inappropriate term.”

“You called me b*tch. That’s not just inappropriate, its—“

“I know. It’s offensive. I realized… It was wrong to call you that. I was wrong. So… I’m… Sorry.”

He cleared his throat and his aura became serious and cold again.

“That girl back there… I don’t want anyone to commit the same mistake. <*lowers his head>It’s up to you if you will forgive me or not. Just…”

He turned his head to face you, “…stop involving yourself into troubles…”

“…Ri An.”

He strode forward, away from you but stopped.

“It’s a command. You lost the game yesterday so you need to obey my order.”

------------------------------------------------

Gong Chan who was just an high school student entered the university entrance gate.

*I wonder where are my hyungs at this kind of time?<*looked around> Whoa~ There are a lot more people here compare to the market!*

--------------------

“Where did Ri An go?”

Ha Ni stepped out of the cafeteria looking for you.

*That red-haired boy… feels like I’ve seen him before.*

She averted her daze everywhere, trying to get a trace of where you have gone to. As she glanced at gate entrance, she noticed a familiar figure standing there.

*It’s him.*

Ha Ni put on a serious face and approached the tall boy by the gate.

“Hey you!”

Gong Chan looked around him; turn his head left and right. However there seemed to be no other students behind or beside him; which means he was the one being called.

“Muh?... Me?” He pointed at himself.

“Yes. YOU! What are you doing here?” She crossed her arms on her chest.

Gong Chan focused his eyes on her. *evil witch Ha Ni?*

He suddenly looked daggers at her.

“That’s none of your business, you little witch.”

Ha Ni gasped in utter shock and disbelief. *Did he just call me ‘little… witch’?!*

“Hey!” She pointed at Gong Chan’s retreating back, “What did you just call me?!”

“little… WITCH.”

“<*growl!> Say that again and I’ll make sure you’ll lose your tongue!”

“Oh? Are you going to cast a spell on me? Witch?”

“Why…YOU!!!” She held out her fists. “Come over here!!!”

“Wae? So, you can hit me with those tiny fists?” Gong Chan stuck his tongue out at her, “Meh! Little witch!”

Ha Ni looked around. She found a big stone and picked it up with both hands.

“Omo! She’s strong…~! Yikes!” Gong Chan panicked and prepared for a run.

“Yah! Stay there!!!”

“Uh-oh,...Omma!!!” Gong Chan immediately ran for his life.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------

WRITER'S NOTE:

This one's written through MS Word... Should there be complications, pls do tell

Oh and

Feel free to ask for clarifications ^_^

suggestions?

violent reactions?

honest opinion?

reviews?

comment..............?

all of these are appreciated! For as long as they are from YOU~!

Just please don't be harsh.