First day like this

The Apple Tree

Destiny felt a tap on her shoulder and jumped backwards making her hello kitty suitcase fall over. I loud clash sound was made as the suitcase fell upon the rusty metal bins. Desney turned round feeling panicky and worried. She saw the girls pointing and laughing at her and continued turning till she saw who tapped her on the shoulder. A guy…

 

No1 pov

He was taller than you and had black hair and was had his tie undone but it looked deliberate. Before any greetings were made, he gestured you to your suitcase. You slowly picked it up and then he grabbed hold of your risk and pulled you out of sight.

 

The two stood at the back of the school. The guy looked angry but you were just as angry because this stranger took you somewhere unknown. He was standing there with his arms crossed and was pouting. You were doing the same. You two didn’t even know each other. Then the conversation started with him. “Yah! You just ruined my chances with them girls. I was on a roll until you came” he said without even blinking. In your head, all you could think about was awww, he is so cute. I wanna squeeze those cheeks of his.

 

You replied “Hey, I did not do anything to you, you were the one that scared the hell outta me. You, (you nudged his shoulder) should apologise.” He started giggling now. “I’m sorry, I thought you came behind the bins on purpose because you were jealous or something. Hi I’ m Yoseob” he said. He shook your hands. “I didn’t mean to scare you, I just wanted to tell you that you were tramping on my swagamat.” Your frown turned into a smile. This must have been the weirdest first meet you ever had.

 

You two became friends and both of you went to your first class. The two of you had the same home room. At least you now know someone in the school. You teacher was Mr Han. He was always smiling and was very helpful. There were a few stares as you entered the room since you were new at school. Mr Han told you to come to the front of the class and introduce yourself. Yoseob gave you a hands up.

 

“Hello everyone, Im Destiny and I will be joining your class. Please give me food because I forgot my lunch ;)” then you did a 90 degrees bow and walked quickly to your seat. Halfway through the lesson, the fire alarm went off. Everyone was screaming and rushing making it unbearable for the teachers but everyone was making their way out of the school anyway.

 

As you walked down the corridors of the music department, you heard a beautiful voice, a voice of an angel. It was coming from one of that practise room. The voice was delicate but powerful at the same time and the lyric goes

You're too much, thank you. Oh baby~
You're too pretty. Oh~
There's not a thing that can stop me from looking at you
I always look at only you. Oh baby~(4men babybaby eng trans)

 

You recognised the song. As you came closer and closer to the beautifulness, you wondered why were they still here whoever it was singing. You peeked through the small window of the practise room. There was a blonde guy, slightly sweating and holding on to the microphone stand, singing with emotions flowing to the surroundings. His eyes were shut and he had headphones on. You decided to save his life and turned the doorknob till the door slid open. You walked confidently towards the guy. The door shut behind you and you tapped him on the shoulder whilst feeling guilty for being the one stop this heartful song. He didn’t stop so you tapped a little harder. Still he kept singing. You took of his headphones and suddenly, he came back to reality.

 

“Wae?” was his reaction with his hands in the air and wore a annoyed look on his face. “Well, theres a fire alarm out there, you should be more grateful as I am saving your life.” He started jumping on the chairs and tables that were in the room and shouting “Oh no, what do I do now, Oh no!” You looked through the small window to see if there was anyone else outside in the corridors. Out of nowhere, Yoseob came to the door and did something to the door knob until it made a click sound and then ran away smirking.

You went to turn the door knob. It was locked.

 

Thank you for reading, please comment and sunscribe!!

Extraa long chap to make up for the first one. Bleghh