Epsiode 6: Housewarming Game

Spartace got Married?! -Discontinued-

ist2_259704-rule-line-divider-vector.jpg


Chit chat and giggles echoes through the new house, everyone seem happy and contented. Jong Kook and Ji Hyo sat next to each other on a couch and were happily serving the guests.

 

“Hyung, this house look dull. You need to buy more furniture and decorate this place,” the flower boy JoongKi said.

 

“Yeah, put some trees here and there, and threw out some rocks. Adopt a few baby cubs and we’ll have a lion’s den. Perfect for the liger couple!” The kid Haroro said, jokingly.

 

JiHyo and JongKook glared at him. Everyone else thought that the jokes was funny but didn’t dare to let out even a chuckle, however the running man family, of course, laughed their hearts out.

 

“That would be scary,” the impala SukJin uttered.

 

“Hyung, if you really wanted to do that, you should put some giraffes too,” GwangSoo said without thinking.

 

“Yah! Do you think we run a zoo?” The rage commander asked.

 

“Oppa, you really are pabo. Won’t the giraffe be eaten by the lion?” The cheerful kid Lizzy said, making Gwangsoo’s face dropped as he realized that.

 

“Haha, no matter where you go or what you do, the image of running man won’t leave you.” His bestfriend, JangHyuk, said.

 

“It made people forget about our trio,” Cha Concubine added pretending to be sad.

 

“Yah! You know it’s not like that. How come you say that when you two always become guests on running man?” Jongkook asked.

 

“It’s true! I just notice. Well, I don’t remember about other guests but Gwangsoo is a close friend with Shin SeKyung. She has been a guest quite a few times. Cha TaeHyun and Jang Hyuk sunbaenim also had guested few times, and Gaeko is Gary’s oppa friend. Other guests usually come to promote something and if there is nothing to promote, the crew usually asked the RM family close acquaintance.” Han Ji Min, JiHyo’s best friend who also had guest in running man, stated.

 

“Waa JiMin-ah, you have a very strong observation, maybe you can join running man,” JaeSuk said.

 

JiMin smiled shyly.

 

“Yes, be a permanent member and become my new Monday partner, JiHyo had just logged out,” Gary jokes, making everyone laugh.

 

“Guys please. This is WGM not RM. It’s a different show. Can we not talk about it? We have to be professional.” JiHyo finally blurted out.

 

“Still, WGM evolves even outside of our lives, and apparently RM is also like that, but not as big as WGM did. So the whole Monday couple (MC) thing will be affected,” Lizzy said

 

“We are aware of the circumstances. I’m sure that the PD of RM and WGM have already talked about this matter, otherwise they would had partnered us with different artists and not put us together, so let’s just left the MC things in RM show and don’t let RM overshadow this show neh?” JongKook said.

 

Everyone seems to agree with that and had finally put a stop to that matter.

 

IN STUDIO

 

Mc 1: Waa, both of them are really matured and deep thinker.

SeuLong: That’s what makes both of them the strongest and brilliant fighter in RM.

JinWoon: Both of them are really bright.

Mc 2: It seems that all of the RM crew really have bright brain. They think of a matter deeply, including Lizzy, even though she’s with RM just for a while.

All of them nodded in agreement.

 

BACK TO SCREEN

 

“Well, what’s a party without games right?” Kid Haha suddenly said

 

“We brought some of fun things to play. We had thought thoroughly and we had come up with super fun games,” Haha said, showing a plastic bag filled with things that can be used to play games.

 

“Wait, who do you mean ‘we’?” JongKook asked nervously

 

“Oh, it just a few people: me, GwangSoo, Jang Hyuk hyung and TaeHyun hyung” Haha said nonchalantly.

 

“There is no harm in any games, trust me,” He added, making JiHyo and JongKook gulped.

 

“Haha right,” She said sarcastically, her hand grabs Jongkook’s hand unconsciously.

 

INDIVIDUAL INTERVIEW

 

Q : What’s with the Running Man topic?

 

JH: It’s not that I don’t want to talk or think about Running Man, but we are filming WGM and we need to respect that and put RM problem in RM. I mean we can still talk about RM, but if its regarding to how it will be done or problem within it, then that’s something we need to do in RM not WGM, that’s what I thought.

 

KJK: JiHyo had her own reasons as to not to talk about Running Man. Besides, I’m sure all of their worries are just nothing; the PD must have already had everything covered.

 

IN STUDIO

 

SeuLong: They are right. Actually, the PD of both shows had already given their statements.

 

JinWoon: Oh chinca?

 

Mc 2: Neh, now, I’ll read the statement from WGM PD first.

 

‘We are aware of Song Ji Hyo and Kim Jong Kook commitment toward other variety programs especially Running Man. That’s why we have already consulted with Running Man PD and had already confirmed that this pairing can be done without jeopardizing Running Man’s program. The Running Man crew will not be facing any problem regarding this pairing in We Got Married. Their show can be filmed as usual and they are actually supporting us in this pairing as it will also benefit Running Man in some way. They also already given their permission to use any clips from Running Man, whether it has been aired or not on Running Man show, to be aired in We Got Married: Spartace Couple if the WGM crew thought that the clips is important and necessary to be aired in our program, we ensure that the RM crew give their full support in this partnering, hence they were the one who suggested the use of ‘Spartace’ as Song Ji Hyo and Kim Jong Kook official couple names because they know that both of these idols are overshadowed by RunningMan show. That’s why they thought it best that the name used a RM related name, that way the fans and viewers won’t feel that our show had backstabbed the RM show.’

 

Mc 1:  And I will read the statement from Running Man PD that supports the statement of We Got Married PD.

 

‘We ensure you that the WGM crew didn’t recklessly did their pairing without thinking of the consequences. Both idols, Song Ji Hyo and Kim Jong Kook, are rising artist so they thought that it’s their obligations to bring these two idols into higher and different levels. They wanted to make people around the world to see Kim Jong Kook and Song Ji Hyo as successful artist and also great variety idols that capable of doing anything. We thought that it was a brilliant idea as we don’t want Kim Jong kook and Song Ji Hyo to only be known as Running Man members, but also as an idol. Not only these two, but we want all RM members to be known as their respectful careers and not only as variety person. That’s why we encouraged all of the members to join and take any jobs regarding their career as long as it didn’t affect themselves.’

 

‘Regarding the Monday Couple issue, well basically Monday Couple had already ended when the WGM crew proposed us with their suggestion, so we can see no problem with that. This way we can also made the bachelors of Running Man to play the part of a ‘playboy’ that had already ended when Ha Dong Hoon married Byul. Not only that, using RM as their identities in WGM will also bring that couple to also be a loveline in Running Man, as new couple, Spartace couple, replacing Monday Couple, and  that way we will regain our Playboy and our Couple characters back. It’s like killing two birds with one stone. The only changes are the person playing that characters, other characters are still the same. Not only that Kang Gary can now choose any female lead in our program to be his partner as the image of Monday boyfriend is no longer exist, but Kim Jong Kook also can still choose anyone he like as this is not We Got Married, but knowing him and with his shy persona we know he will not do that and that’s why the image of ‘playboy’ is not suitable for him,  being an official couple in a virtual married program will also allowed us to do more extreme couple theme and skinship as they were ‘married’ and we will have no comment about a person being over rude or over touchy in missions as they were ‘husband and wife’ well not literally, but you got our point.’

 

JinWoon: So it’s a win-win satiation for both shows actually.

 

All: Keurae (that’s right)

 

JinWoon: The PD of both shows also will promote and make media promotion of We Got Married: Spartace Couple together. We predict that this couple will get a lot of support as fans of Running Man and We Got Married will be united together.

 

SeuLong: Doesn’t this new couple made you really eager and can’t wait to watch Running Man and We Got Married in our TV screen?

 

Mc 2: Yeah, you’re right. This new couple made me wanted to watch both show and make comparisons of what they did in the show. We will be anticipating a lot of great moment from both shows. It really does benefits both parties.

 

Mc 1: Omo, we had been very busy discussing about this when our supposed job is to review the couple’s moments. That’s what we’d been hired and paid.

 

JinWoon: Haha, you’re right. How about we go back to their scene? They were about to play the games.

 

INDIVIDUAL INTERVIEW

 

Q : Were you really scared with the games provided?

 

KJK: Of course I’m scared, I mean, who wouldn’t? I’ll be scared if Haha alone thinks of the games, but those four together, it’s a total disaster. Haha is crazy, he will plan out of mind and totally nonsense game. TaeHyun and JangHyuk hyung know me very well and they know my weaknesses and won’t hesitate to create extraordinary game that will definitely get the nerve out of me; and GwangSoo, he always searching for ways to get at me and JiHyo. He has serious ‘defeat and crush JongKook JiHyo’ disease. Why else do you think he always frames me and JiHyo?

 

JH: I don’t even know what game we’ll be playing and I was already feeling nervous. I know it’s going to be nasty, the look in their eyes and the faces they made didn’t helped to ease me, it made me more scared, if you watch us you’ll know, our face went white.

 

ON SCREEN

 

“Andwae!” Both JiHyo and JongKook shouted.

 

“Yah! You didn’t even hear the game yet, and you already refusing?” JangHyuk asked.

 

“Whatever it is, it’s not good news to us, I decline,” JongKook said.

 

All of them, yup, all, cornered him and JiHyo. Both of them had already got up from their sofa and were hand in hand taking step by step backward until their back touched the wall.

 

“Yah kids, just play their damn games. You’d been cornered. There’s no escape,” Jaesuk said.

 

“That’s wrong. The quantity is not important, but quality. We can easily get passed through all of you,” JiHyo said.

 

Both of them were trying to break free but the so called Cha Concubine suddenly went in front of them, which of course, made they gulped repeatedly.

 

“Of course, if anyone were to stop the commander, the only person is Cha TaeHyun” Jaesuk said, chuckling.

 

“There are also MinSoo sunbae and that boxing fighter” Byul said.

 

“Yeobo, that doesn’t count,” Haha told her wife sweetly, making her frown.

 

“How come?” She asked, confused.

 

“That’s because they used strength and I didn’t even use a muscle to beat JongKook” TaeHyun said, and they were all giggling evilly.

 

Poor Spartace have nowhere to run.

 

“Now, did I tell you what game we’re playing?” TaeHyun evilly said.

 

And the rest is history……………

 

[a/n : well, let just said that they were forced to play that game and it’s not a normal usual happy unextreme indoor game people usual play like scrabbles, hide and seek, truth or dare or else, they were force to play a game that…. we’ll leave that to your imagination XP ]

ist2_259704-rule-line-divider-vector.jpg

THE END OF CHAPTER/EPISODE SIX

Author's Note/Credit: This chapter was written by im_ha_ni_94 unnie^^