Episode 2: The First Meeting

Spartace got Married?! -Discontinued-

 

The following week

 

[Ji Hyo’s POV]

‘B’ coffee café was filled with girls wearing yellow t-shirt and mask. Among them, Ji Hyo was sitting in the far corner of the room, her back facing everyone else. She was occupying herself with the handle of the coffee cup, checking her phone one in a while.

 

[Jong Kook’s POV]

It wasn’t long until a car was seen approaching the coffeehouse and out stepped Jong Kook. He made last minute check on his hair and attire before entering the shop. He was stupefied at the sight of girls’ wearing yellow t-shirt and mask. He received another mission card and it read,

“Find your wife who is wearing the exact same shirt and colour as you.”

“It feels like finding the guest on Running Man all over again,” the muscle man thought, sighing inwardly.

Interrogating the girls one by one, Jong kook turned into Commander Kook. After interrogating almost every woman, he noticed a lady sitting by herself in the corner of the shop. Walking up to her, he noticed that she was wearing an identical shirt as he was.

He sat next to her, clearing his throat, gaining of the attention of the woman next to him.

 

[Ji Hyo’s POV]

Her eyes’ widen when she realised who her virtual husband would be.

“Could you please remove your mask?” Jong Kook asked her nicely.

Ji Hyo hesitantly removed her mask, shocking the male, giving him a small shy smile.

“Annyeonghaseyo oppa,” she greeted her stunned husband.

“Oppa,” she shook him slightly, snapping her finger, trying to snap him out of his trance.

 

[Jong Kook’s POV]

Many things ran through his mind when Ji Hyo revealed herself as his wife. He was snapped out of his trance.

“Oppa, are you alright?” he heard her asking him worriedly.

“I’m fine, Ji Hyo ah. Let’s go someplace else,” he replied before getting up and directing Ji Hyo out into his car.

 

The scene changes into individual interviews

 

Q: How did you feel when Song Ji Hyo revealed herself as your wife?

KJK: At first, I was just speechless, wondering whether it would work between us. I didn’t think one of my predictions would come true. But the two of us have been friends for long time, so everything would go smoothly.

Q: Did you ever think that Kim Jong Kook would be your husband?

SJH: No. I didn’t think that he would be. I guess both of us didn’t thought it was possible.

Q: Do you think it’s easier to be paired up with someone you know?

SJH: Yes, because that person would know you best, like your hobbies, preference in food, etc. It is easy for friends to bond and form a relationship with each other. Maybe from friends, we can become lovers? Who knows?

KJK: Yes. We would be able to understand and bond with one another well since we are good friends. Hopefully, we are able to show everyone our sincere side.

 

The End of Chapter/Episode Two