Episode 3: First Date as a Married Couple

Spartace got Married?! -Discontinued-

 

[3rd POV]

The couple sat in the car, on their way to a destination that was picked by Jong Kook. During the drive, silence filled the air. They didn’t know what to say to each other.

“Oppa, how’s your album coming along?” Ji Hyo said, breaking the silence, observing Jong Kook as he drove.

“It’s going fine, Ji Hyo ah. Just finished the finishing touches of the album,” he replied, taking some glances at her.

“Oppa. Where are we going?” she asked excitedly, facing her body towards him.

“Just wait and be patient,” he chuckled at her enthusiasm.

“What should we do about the rest of the Running Man’s members? You know that Jaesuk oppa would tease us about this,” Ji Hyo said nervously, worried over the reactions of their Running Man family.

“Let me handle hyung, alright? I wouldn’t let him tease you. Don’t worry about it,” he reassured her, reaching for her hand and gave it a light squeeze.

The small action comforted her, calming her down. She was happy that Jong Kook would defend her.

It wasn’t long till they arrived at their destination, a bowling alley.

“Seriously, oppa?” laughing behind her hand.

“Let’s go,” she said, grabbing Jong Kook’s hand, pulling him into the building.

Jong Kook smiled at her behaviour. It was rare to see her this happy with all her busy schedule. Inside the building, he helped her by getting her shoes and bowling ball. After getting his bowling ball and changing their shoes, he slowly coached and showed her how to play this sport.

“I think I got it now,” Ji Hyo said as she tried to bowl.

She aimed and threw the ball, watching and waiting. A ball struck down all ten-pins down.

“Yes!” she shouted, jumping for joy.

She ran to Jong Kook and hugged him, causing him frozen at the spot, flabbergasted by her sudden action. It took him a few seconds to regain his focus. The game continued with Jong Kook getting strike. After a few rounds of playing bowling, it was unfortunately time for the two of them to part ways. They changed back to their own shoes and played for their games before heading to the car. Jong Kook drove Ji Hyo to her house first.

“Oppa, thank you for today. I had lots of fun and I enjoyed myself very much,” she said, giving him a eye-smile.

“Same here, Ji Hyo ah. I had lots of fun as well. I am glad you enjoy yourself. Take good care of yourself and have a good night rest,” he said, concerned about her health.

 

The scene changes to individual interviews

Q: What was the reason behind your laughter when the two of you arrived at the bowling alley?

SJH: I had expected that he would bring me to place involving sports.

Q: How did you feel when Song Ji Hyo suddenly hugged you?

KJK: I felt shocked and speechless. I didn’t expect she would hug me.

Q: How do you find your first day of marriage?

KJK: I am glad it was Ji Hyo who is my partner since we have known each other for a long time and we can relate and understand with one another. Today was a lot of fun and I hope throughout our ‘married’ life, we are able to have this is much fun and make lots of memories.

SJH: Today was an enjoyable time and I hope we will have more fun and enjoyable moments and make lots of memorable memories.

 

The End of the third Chapter/Episode Three

Author Note:

I am so sorry for the last update. It had been hectic the last few days.

Please do comment so that I would know whether the story is boring or not.

P.S. What should their petnames for each other be?