Episode 4: New House and Pet Names

Spartace got Married?! -Discontinued-

 

[3rd POV]

Today was the recording of We got Married. It has been a few days since the recording of Running Man’s 118th episode and the couple are on their way to their new house in the WGM village. The two of them were chatting with each other.

“I didn’t expect you to come wearing heels on that day,” Jong Kook said, thinking back to the day they were recording the newest episode of Running Man.

“Why? You don’t it?” she replied bluntly.

“No, it’s just that you look so different on that day. More pretty and lady-like,” he responded quickly, not what her to be upset over it.

Ji Hyo blushed at that statement. She had not expected the older man to say that.

“But oppa, why did you wear such thin clothes on that day? Weren’t you freezing?” she asked him curiously.

“It was a little cold but it’s alright,” he said as they arrived at their new house.

The couple stared amazed at the sight of their new house (http://houseidea.wordpress.com/2011/10/01/seongbuk-gate-hills-by-haeahn-architecture-and-joel-sanders-architect/) in the WGM village.

The two walked in with their bags and opened their shoes. Leaving their bags in the living room, they wandered around the house, looking at the room one by one, together. After looking around their house, the two sat down at the living room and went through their belongings one by one.

“Oppa, what kind of pet names should we call each other? Like Julien-sshi called Se-ah unnie Cherry and she calls him shoulder.” She asked, thinking of a pet name for him.

“Then I’ll call you MongJi,” he suggested.

“Seriously, oppa? Then I’ll call you Kookie Oppa,” she replied back.

With that said and done, the two went back to unpacking their bags.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTJ_efuKmDIoGplKjHRsFB

[3rd POV]

By the time the couple was done unpacking, cleaning their house and changed into comfortable clothings, it was afternoon. As the two sat down and relaxed, someone’s phone rang “Men Are All Like That”. It turned out to be Ji Hyo’s phone that rang. She read the message silently, blushing in shyness that her virtual husband’s song was being played aloud.

“Oh! What’s this?” she said, giving a blank face, confused about the context of the message.

“What is it, Ji Hyo ah?” Jong Kook asked, peeping over Ji Hyo’s shoulder, trying to read it.

“Oppa, check your phone.” she answered.

 

“To: Ji Hyo sshi and Jong Kook sshi,

To celebrate having a new house,

You will be having a House-warming Party.

Invite your closest friends and prepare foods and drinks.

From: We Got Married crew”

ist2_259704-rule-line-divider-vector.jpg

The End of the forth Chapter/Episode Four

Author note:

Sorry for the late update

I was having an author's block.

Here are the links of the other part of the house:

 

 Bedroom

 Kitchen

Bathroom