Episode 5: Housewarming Party?

Spartace got Married?! -Discontinued-

ist2_259704-rule-line-divider-vector.jpg

[3rd POV]

“Omo… Oppa, what should we do?” Ji Hyo said panicking, unsure of what to do.

“MongJi-ah… Come down. We’ll think of something. Why don’t we plan on whom to invite?” Jong Kook said calmly, retrieving a pen and paper.

“Alright oppa. Who do you think we should invite? Should we invite our RM family?” She asked, wondering whether any of the members are free to come by.

“That’s a good idea,” he said, writing down their names on the piece of paper.

“Who else do you want to invite?” He asked.

“Not sure oppa. If I thought of any, I’ll tell you,” she informed him.

“Now, let’s decide on what to cook.” She told him, opening the coffee table to reveal her laptop.

While Ji Hyo search online on what kind of dishes to prepare, Jong Kook dials up the number of each Running Man’s member and invited them to their house-warming party. Surprisingly, on that day, none of the cast members had any schedule and was free to come. Once the invitation was settled and Ji Hyo had completed writing down the ingredients needed, the two of them went to the grocery store to get the ingredients. The virtual couple walked around, tasting food here and there (well, Ji Hyo did while Jong Kook avoided any food that looks unhealthy to him).

~An hour later~

The couple had returned home, sorting out the ingredients and deciding on which dish to start cooking first.

“Kookie oppa. Here, wear this(the black one) to avoid getting your clothes dirty.” She said, wearing hers (the pink one), passing him his apron.

il_340x270.416360211_5uio.jpg

“Thanks MongJi,” he gave her an eye smile.

The preparaton felt like it went forever, Jongkook kept on stopping JiHyo to add more sugar or salt and JiHyo kept on telling JongKook to add in more oil or not to throw all the fat away. One want healthy things and the other want things that are edible and good.

"so, JiHyo-ah have you thought of who to invite yet?" JongKook asked as they finally find thruce in their cooking.

They decided to meet halfway in their dishes.

"Apart from the Running Man family, i can only think of Han Ji Min and the JYJ's boys. What about you oppa?"

"Yes, the Running Man family and you have to meet the brothers too, so i'm inviting them" he replied.

When he mention brothers, he was referring to his two bestfriends, Jang Hyuk and Cha Tae Hyun. JiHyo just nodded, her eyes concentrating on her kimchi.

"We're going to invite JoongKi and Lizzy too right? I mean their family too, even though they're not in Runninng Man anymore," she asked pleading.

Jongkook stop his work and look at her sweetly.

"Of course we're inviting them. We'll invite whoever you want" he said in low voice making the woman blush.

Then she grinned, an idea pops her mind.

"Would you invite Yoo Eun Hye, Lee Hyo Ri, Baek Chang Joo and the president of Korea too?" she teased.

He pretend to glare.

"Don’t cross the line jagiya," he said.

Both of them froze for a while, obviously the two of them startled with the choices of words he just used to address her.

IN STUDIO

Mc 1: Oh! JongKook call her jagiya.

Mc 2: He is not the type of person who will call any lady like that.

SeuLong: Both of them look shocked. This is still new for them.

JinWoon: Neh, and both are very shy people. It’s a good thing that they can be more open with each other.

All Mc: Neh

 

INDIVIDUAL  INTERVIEW

Q : Did the food preparation went well?

KJK: Well, since I’m a health freak, of course I wanted everything to be healthy. However JiHyo said it won’t taste good, which I can’t really understand because I think the food tasted just fine.

JH: He actually thought that everyone would eat like that when in reality, it is the opposite. No one will touch the things that he made if i’m not there to correct it.

Q : Did you guys quarrel while cooking?

Both: No. We both found our solutions.

Q : What actually happen that time when both of you froze for a while?

JH: We can call it a little awkward. I never hear oppa call anyone like that, so I guess it gave me a little shock, in a good way of course.

KJK: I’m not really sure what actually happened. The word just slip off my mouth like it was meant to be said. It felt like the right thing to address her like that. I admit I’m also shocked with what I just called her, but I’m not regretting it.

BACK TO SCREEN

They had finished preparing the foods and put it all on the table in the living room, they didn’t have many things in their house since they had just move there. Therefore, they have less trouble decorating it to make it looks like someone’s having a housewarming party.

After everything had finished, they called person who were on the list, and invite them to the party, surprising enough, all of them can make it, despite the couple’s late invitation.

IN STUDIO

Mc 1: Daebak, everyone really come? Not a single person out?

JinWoon: They aren’t called the ace and commander for no reason. They really manage themselves well and they even managed to host a party in such a short time.

SeuLong: This is something I really wanted to watch. We always know that the Running Man casts treats each other like family. It will be really interesting to see how the Running Man members treat both of them as a married couple.

Mc 2: Well, We Got Married and Running Man are two different shows, but WGM involves every details of their lifes, so I guess it may put a little change in Running Man, but all of them are professionals, so I guess it won’t be a problem.

ON SCREEN

JongKook and JiHyo change to more suitable outfit: 

 

JiHyo looks so pretty that JongKook can’t keep his eyes off her. It made JiHyo felt uncomfortable.

“Is there something wrong with me?”

“Ani, you’re the most beautiful woman I’d ever seen,” he said, as his ears redden.

“Gomawo oppa,” She said slowly, her face reddened.

Their moment were ruined by the sudden ring of the doorbell.

“Oh, they’re here!” JongKook said surprised.

He went to the door with JiHyo following closely behind. He opened it and Nation Emcee's face, Yoo Jae Suk, popped out.

“Hyung!” “Jae suk oppa!” Both of them exclaimed happily.

“Aigoo~ You two kids, I really can’t believe this,” He said grinning, making both of them blushed.

“Aren’t you guys going to invite me inside?” He ask nonchalantly, startling both of them, forgetting that they are still in front of the house.

“Neh hyung. Cheosohamnida. Come in,”

Just as they were about to sit, the doorbell’s rang agin, this time Ji Hyo get it alone, while Jong Kook sat with Jae suk.

“Noona~!”

“Unnie~!”

“Omo! Lizzy, JoongKi! GwangSoo! I’m so glad you guys can make it. Come on inside,” She hugged her three lovely dongsaeng and let them inside.

After that one by one the guests came, and they start the party with chit chat and food.

ist2_259704-rule-line-divider-vector.jpg

THE END OF CHAPTER/EPISODE FIVE

 

Author's Note: WE ARE BACK~~!!! ^^

Sorry for the long wait....