The different meanings of femininity

Beautiful Liar

 

Yuri looked at her reflection in the mirror. She was wearing very tight black suit that flattened her s like it should, emphasizing her wide hips and tiny waist, which was not the desired effect. 
 
"" she cursed under her breath. Her body was way too feminine and she hated that fact. All she desired were broad shoulders, narrow hips and more muscular abdomen. To put it more precisely, Yuri wanted to have a body of athletic young man. She knew all her weaknesses were associated with being a woman. Apparently, God made a mistake.
 
"Wow, you look y." Yuri shifted her eyes towards figure standing in the doorway. Tiffany.
 
"What do you want?" she asked slightly annoyed, taking a black vest that had to imitate the well-toned male chest and she put it on. Her petite waist disappeared as she smiled triumphantly. 
 
"Nothing, I'm just surprised that you'll pretend a guy. Again. We have Kyuhyun in our team, you should show your curvy body the world by wearing y dress. I would kill for your waist." Tiffany sighed asjusting her simple yet impressive gown with a deep neckline. It was pink and so girly just like its owner. Yuri hated this kind of clothes. The truth is, she has never wore a dress. 
 
"I feel better in my clothes" she took a look of the dapper tux on a hanger.
 
Tiffany shook her head in disbelief. She could never understand younger teammate's behaviour, but she got used to it. Their leader was exactly the same - peaceful and mysterious. No wonder that Sooyoung and Yuri knew simply everything about each other. They were so alike.
 
"Guys, it's time" BoA appeared out of nowhere and vanished just as quickly. Eye-smile Queen shook her head looking at the young man in tux infront of her. Or maybe just at the complex-ridden woman in disguise. Tiffany didn't know.
 
***
 
Seohyun was sitting at the backseat of black Mercedes on the way to the fancy party. Her right palm was pressed against her chest, as wanted to cover as much neckline as she could. She did simply everything to avoid Kyuhyun's significant looks or back-handed compliments. 
 
"Why are you doing this?" Seohyun turned her eyes towards the man sitting next to her.
 
"Doing what?" she asked, even though she knew what he meant. 
 
Kyuhyun chuckled.
 
"Covering your body, Honey. If you think the view of your cleavage can , you're wrong." he said giving her an icy look.
 
Seohyun clenched her fist, but she said nothing. Everytime she tried to raise her self-esteem, Kyuhyun had to undermine her femininity. It doesn't mean she needed an admiration from this douchebag, but saying something harsh whenever he saw her, was way to much. Even for such a beautiful and independent young lady.
 
Deathly silence fell. Seohyun turned away from him, focusing her eyes on the view through the window. It wasn't the appropriate behavior and in some cultures it's considered as very rude, but she didn't care. It wasn't Her Majesty, Queen Elizabeth II, just that one particular man, that did everything to make her life miserable.
 
***
Tiffany took a deep breath as she straightened her dress, making sure that she looks extremely tempting. After all, she played a key role in today's 'show'. 
 
"Okay, it's time" she muttered to herself as she got out of the black limousine. Sticking out her she slowly walked down the red carpet".