NEVER judge by appearance

Beautiful Liar
A black van sped through the streets of sleepy Seoul, slowly driving away from the lightened city center, towards the suburbs. The blurred silhouettes of skyscrapers loomed in the distance. 
 
Young blonde woman was playing with a gun. Her eyes never left the three inert bodies lying next to her. 
 
"I wonder if all the agents working for the government are this hot" Jessica mumbled under her breath, loud enough to be heard by a man sitting next to her. 
Donghae chuckled. "Oh God, Sica, you will never change..." 
 
"Why would I?" she asked slightly annoyed, her eyes still on unconscious bodies. "I love myself just the way I am. Besides, look at these three. Who would you choose? These hotties?" She stopped pointing with the gun in her right hand at Sooyoung and Tiffany. "Or..." moved his hand slightly to the right "...this crappy guy over here?" her tone implied that it was rather a rhetorical question. 
 
Jessica carefully put down her gun and went to the one of the unconscious women. She rolled over her body, looking for the zipper sewn into in the tight red gown. She smirked and ped it, slowly revealing beautiful stranger's smooth and tanned back, barely covered by the balconette bra. Jessica's eyes were drowned in the beauty of the body infront her. She wanted to touch this almost back so badly, but Donghae's voice snapped the Blonde out of her trance. 
 
"Can you tell me what hell you're doing, Sica?" he asked harshly.
 
Jessica raised her eyebrow. She didn't say anything for a while, trying to compose herself.
 
"Haven't you heard? Khun said we had to change their clothes." she responded pointing at the bag filled with oversized T-shirts and the other baggy things. 
 
Donghae sighed as he got up, heading towards unconscious Tiffany. But before he could touch her, Jessica gripped his arm. 
 
"No, I'll do that. But the guy is all yours" she said glaring at him. 
 
Donghae rolled his eyes "God, Sica, you're-"
 
"Could you PLEASE stop arguing and get down to your work?" her voice was full of fake sweetness. Jessica wasn't a person who loses her temper easily, but the word "no" didn't exist in her dictionary. 
 
Donghae knew there was no way Jessica could change her mind, so he he decided to do his part of this task. 
 
On the other hand, the Blonde seemed to be on cloud nine. Taking off this tight red gown was like unpacking Christmas gift. And yet, there was another one waiting for her in the form of the beautiful eye-smiling queen. 
 
"Um, Sica?" 
 
"WHAT?!" she snapped, turning her head towards him. "Haven't I told you to- Oh ..." her mind went black, but after a moment, a rakish smirk appeared on her beautiful face "More women, more fun". 
 
***
 
Sooyoung slowly opened her eyes, trying to stretch her sore body, then she realized that her limbs were tied and her dress was replaced by oversized old sweater.  She held her breath at the thought she might had been . Trying not to think about it, she looked around. The room was in complete darkness.
 
"Soo?" she heard someone's weak voice.
 
"Oh my Gosh, Fany. Are you alright?" tall brunette felt relieved that she wasn't alone.
 
"I guess I am. But Yul is still unconscious."
 
". We should have been more careful. I assume they took also your clothes, right?"
 
"I don't remember wearing a stinky shirt last night." Tiffany chuckled, but there was no humor in her voice. "Soo, do you think it was a-"
 
"Trap?" a familiar voice interrupted her. "The answer is yes" a group of extraordinarily good-looking people emerged from the darkness. And right in the middle (surrounded by them) stood none other than Katsuyuki Miyamoto.