Get what I want?

Beautiful Liar

"Oh, I'm so sorry..." Tiffany said with a British accent bowing politely - deep enough to show the right amount of her cleavage.
It was a mission after all - no holds barred.  

Miyamoto looked exactly like that the old ert from the photo. But one thing actually surprised Tiffany - it was his height. Eye-smiling Queen also wasn't tall (being the oldest one in their team and having members like Yuri, Sooyoung or Seohyun in it, didn't boost her self-esteem). But now she feels like a giant in front of the midget. 
 
"Nice dwarf you have there" she heard Sooyoung's sarcastic laugh coming from her earpiece.
 
"What such a beautiful woman's doing here alone?" he gave Tiffany his infamous creppy smile. 
 
"Well, apparently I'm not that beautiful since I have no accompanying person." she said, making a sad face.
 
"Let me take care of you then. I'm Katsuyuki Miyamoto." he offered his arm not even bothering to ask about her identity. Tiffany took it without hesitation giving him her most charming smile. She didn't feel comfortable, but she was doing everything to hide her true feelings. 
 
He led her to a secluded place in one of the corners of the hall. There was a white plush sofa and glass coffee table with the gold ornaments on its legs. The champagne was cooling in a container filled with ice cubes. And the two shiny glasses seemed to be waiting to be filled with this noble drink. 
 
Tiffany sat gracefully on a couch as she looked all around. From this place she had a perfect view of the stage and the rest of the hall. It made her feel safer. 
 
"You're not fully Korean, aren't you?" Miyamoto asked reaching for a liquor with thousands of bubbles. The cork soon popped out of the bottle.
 
"I'm mixed. I was born and rised in United Kingdom. My mother is Korean though." she explained as she watched him pouring the champagne into glasses. Of course, she had to lie. She couldn't just reveal her true identity.
 
"Well, that explains your British accent. I feel attracted to you thanks to this single thing." he turned his eyes towards her exposed cleavege. Tiffany smirked. Seducing this old ert was as easy as pie.
 
"I still don't know your name..." 
 
"Alexis Cole" she bowed slightly and smiled. "But I f you don't mind, just call me Lexie. Like all my friends do."
 
"So you see me as your friend?" he asked as he put his hand on her waist and squeezed it slightly.  It took all her willpower to remain calm. "But maybe I want to be more than that...".
 
Having said that Miyamoto slowly moved closer to Tiffany and began to kiss her neck. The lady cringed. Feeling his tounge on her body was the most  disgusting thing she has ever experienced. She tried to think about Taecyeon, but it only brought many sad memories. 
 
"Uhm, Sir..." someone's voice interrupted them. Miyamoto pulled away unwillingly and turned to the stranger.
 
"What's wrong?" he asked in Japanese. Tiffany knew only basics of that language, but she hoped it would be enough to understand his words well.
 
"Chansung has just phoned. He said he would be in a few minutes here" 
 
Tiffany froze. Chansung? That Chansung? 
 
"Just bring him here" Miyamoto said with a peremptory tone of voice. Dark haired beauty was in a trap and she had to do something immediately if she didn't want to be debunked. 
 
"I thought you would spend this night only with me..." she whined, looking extremely seductive.
 
"No need to worry, Honey. I'm all yours for tonight." he responded caressing her left cheek.
 
"But there is still that Chansung guy..." she started making circles on his chest using her perfect manicured nails. Acting jealous was her only hope to obtain some information about this man.
 
"Hwang Chansung is my business partner." he moved away from Tiffany, clearly annoyed. "I'm waiting for an important package from him, that's all."
 
Tiffany cursed silently. Hwang Chansung. Taecyeon's best friend. She always knew he wasn't as saintly as everyone thought.
"Could you excuse me for a moment?" Miyamoto asked as he got up from a couch. Tiffany followed him with her eyes until he disappeared in the crowd.
 
"BoA, you have to do something with Chansung." she whispered. Her hands began to tremble.
 
"Don't worry, Fany. Seohyun and Kyuhyun will take care of him." she tried to to allay Tiffany's fears. "You're doing perfectly fine. I know it's Chansung we are talking about, but try to forget about your past. I don't think Taecyeon would be glad if you failed as a decoy. Do it for him."
 
Tiffany forced a smile. It's already two years since he passed away. But she still can't move on.
 
***
 
Seohyun was standing nervously at the entrance of the hall, shifting her weight from one foot to the other. She had to catch Chansung before he meets with Miyamoto. She could see Kyuhyun observing the front door on the other side of the corridor. This view somehow made her feel more relaxed. 
 
"Seo, Sweetie, could you please focus on the door instead of Kyu's charming face?" she heard Yuri's voice coming from the tiny earpiece. Then someone chuckled in the background. Sooyoung.
 
"I AM focused on the entrance." Seohyun said calmly, but her heart was hammering.
 
"Yeah, yeah, so young, so naive..." 
 
"Stop teasing her, Yul" Sooyoung's voice was barely audible. 
 
'So they've spent this evening together...' Maknae thought, feeling a bit jealous. Those two were joined at the hip. Normally, Tiffany was her partner. But they weren't as close as Sooyoung and Yuri. And now she got Kyuhyun. 'God, why are you so unfair?'
 
"Seo, do you see that black haired man with a ponytail?" BoA asked referring to a tall guy who has just entered the room.
 
"Yeah..."
 
"Just do your job" 
 
Seohyun nodded and took a deep breath as she walked towards him. She wanted to say something to get his attention, but someone was faster.
 
"Yuri?" she mumbled dumbfounded.
 
"Sir, mr. Miyaomoto is busy now. He wants you to wait about 20 minutes." Black Pearl said in a low tone of voice. Her tux was replaced by waiter's attire. And it even made her look hotter. Judging by the reactions of many ladies at a party, Yuri was one of the most handsome men tonight. The only problem was her height. For a woman she was considered tall, but infront of Chansung she looked like a midget. Well, you can't have everything, can you?
 
"Tell him it's important. I'm not going to wait for him even five minutes more, do you understand?"
 
"Yes, Sir, but I don't think you want to disturb my boss in getting some pleasure... or do you?" Yuri smiled cheekly as she rised her eyebrow. 
 
Chansung flicked. The waiter with a tray of glasses filled with champagne appeared beside him. He took one and drank everything in one gulp. 
 
"Just tell him to be faster. And I want a girl for myself." he said. His face bore a stern expression.
 
"I think there is a volunteer" Yuri eyed Seohyun smiling mysteriously as she walked away.
 
Maknae's mind went blank. She needs to gain time to help Tiffany to accomplish this mission. It's now or never.
 
"Hi" she said in husky voice. She did everything to sound confident and coquettishly.
 
"Hello" Chansung greeted as he directed his gaze on her bust. At first she wanted to cover herself from his beady eyes, but she reminded still. She did it only using her power of will.
 
"Like what you see?" Seohyun asked as she started making circles with her index finger on her neck and cleavage to look even more tempting. It apparently worked cause the guy in front of her smirked. 
 
Beautiful Maknae started to approach him, still not taking her finger away from her body. She was ready to touch his clothed chest when someone pulled her by her arm. 
 
Her eyes widened when she saw Kyuhyun. As much he tried to hide his real feelings, he failed so miserably. The anger on his face was visible to the eye. 
 
"I've been looking for you, hon. Where have you been?" he asked while taking her waist and pulling her closer to him. 
"You're dating him?" Chansung was astonished. 
 
"Yes/No" Kyuhyun and Seohyun said at the same time.
 
Maknae shook her head smiling indulgently. "I told you, Min, no need to hide your true self" she patted his back ignoring his what-the--are-you-doing face. Then she turned her gaze to Chansung and she announced with disarming frankness: "He's gay". 
 
Then the lights went out as impenetrable darkness has fallen.
 
***
 
Sooyoung looked around the room, disoriented. Her eyes couldn't penetrate the darkness. 
 
"BoA, something's happening here" she said, but there was no answer. Leggy brunette adjusted her earpiece. "Yul, Fany, do you hear me?" 
 
Still nothing. Something's wasn't right. 
 
Suddenly  a spotlight directed on stage flashed, revealing a woman in a tight silver dress. Her golden hair shone in a shaft of light. She started to sing.
 
 
Hold the door, while I let myself in
I'm tired boy, need a drink, need a man
I'm not looking for trouble, I just want someone to tease
 
Maybe if you're lucky, I'll show you what I've got
But let's get one thing straight dear
I get what I want
 
Sooyoung was watching the singer in silence. It was something alarming in this performance. 
 
Here there boy, I am not like the rest
Let's have a dance, while our souls get undressed
I don't care much for small talk, there's no need to say a thing more
I can make you feel something lovely, that you've never felt before
 
Maybe if you're lucky, I'll show you what I've got
But let's get one thing straight dear
I get what I want
 
Darling don't step on my toes
Behave, I'm in control
 
Another spotlight has shined, this time on the audience. Sooyoung's eyes widened. She could see confused Tiffany and Miyamoto, sitting on a couch. His face expressed delight, as he stared at the singer with undisguised lust in his eyes. Beautiful singer made her way towards him. And at that moment Sooyoung realized what a stranger was going to do. 
 
But it was too late. Tall beauty felt someone's grip on her waist from behind and then, and a thin needle inserted into the neck. Everything went black.
 
______________________________________________________________________________________________
 
You have no idea, how long it took me to write this chapter. So please comment, if you like it or not. And thanks for all subscriptions!
 
SooWon Guardians! I don't think you've already read "Beautiful Stranger", cause there is no "soowon" tag. Main pairing is TaecBin (Taecyeon and Yubin), but SooWon's story is also well-written. Here is the link -> http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/247774/beautiful-stranger-chansung-siwon-sooyoung-taecyeon-yubin-yenny-taecbin