Mirror, mirror on the wall...

Beautiful Liar

 

Among the thousands of cars, making their way towards the downtown, the black limousine was like a noble peacock among the most common hens. Two women inside the vehicle weren't oridinary either. Furthermore, one of them didn't even look like a representative of the fair . She was wearing fancy tux and short black wig. Thanks to her striking and manly features, the average person would never think that Yuri was actually a female. What's more, she was very comfortable in this kind of disguise. Glancing every couple of minutes at the fine lady who was sitting next to her, Black Pearl thought she would never wear a form-fitting, red dress, no matter how much money she would get. 
 
Sooyoung didn't seem to care how tempting she looked in her Donna Karan mermaid gown. It emphasized her beautiful hips and petite waist. Everything about her encouraged to sin - red lips, voluptuous cleavage (thanks to magic bra ^^), exposed collarbones. Everything... except one thing. Sooyoung's huge, but sad eyes betrayed her. You could tell that she wasn't a femme fatale as everyone thought, but a young woman who has been through a lot. 
 
"Hey..." Yuri started as she took Sooyoung's hand in hers. Leggy brunette didn't turned her head, but Black Pearl felt that she tightened her grip. "So... How is he?" she asked looking at the woman next to her. 
 
"I don't know, he hasn't show any signs of life for three months." Sooyoung said slowly. Her voice was shaking. Bringing up "his" subject was always painful for her. "I'm- I'm afriad he might be dead now..." she started tearing. Yuri was the only person who has seen her crying before. She hated herself for being weak everytime she thought about the most important man in her life. He was in danger and she couln't do anything to ensure his safety. 
 
"And what about Kai?" Yuri asked again, still holding Sooyoung's hand. 
 
Tall beauty chuckled. "Sending him to Argentina was the best decision I have ever made. They won't find him there."
 
"Do you miss him?" 
 
Lady in red chuckled once again. "You and your silly questions. Of course, I do. And you have no idea how much. He's my little brother, after all. But as long as he is safe, I can handle this. Father Fernando told that since he had taught him how to play chess, he couldn't beat him." Sooyoung's face broke into a wide grin, even the sadness in her eyes was less visible. The memory of her seven-year-old brother always lightened her mood.
 
*** 
 
Tiffany gave a porter one of her sweetest smiles as she took off her expensive stole gracefully. Walking proudly down the long corridor decorated with hundreds of candles, she bowed to every person she passed by. Her hot pink Marchesa dress stood out because of the white carpet and gold ornaments  on the walls. Her elegant bun with full bangs and tasteful pink earrings emphasized her milky skin and beautiful features. 
 
After a short time she saw a huge hall filled with good-looking people. She tried to find the rest of the group. Kyuhyun and Seohyun were sitting near the stage. Maknae was listening intently to music played by the string quartet. Kyu on the other hand, kept glancing at her cleavage what young woman didn't seem to notice. Tiffany shook her head in amusement. 
 
"This couple would never stop playing cat and mouse..." Eye-smile Queen muttered, grinning widely. 
 
"Stop talking to yourself and move your out of the balcony, because you look suspicious" she heard someone's voice out of nowhere. Tiffany looked around, but then she realized that the sound is coming from a tiny earpiece.
 
"Where are you? " she asked quietly.
 
"Next to the mirror on the left"
 
Tiffany glanced at the place indicated by Sooyoung. There she was, standing of the huge mirror. She was pretending to look at her reflection in it, but her gaze was fixed on the figure in a pink dress standing on the balcony. Tiffany chuckled, but she didn't want to waste her time, so she decided to go down the stairs. She sighed, trying to recall every detail of the plan.
 
 
Flashback:
 
On a screen appeared a picture of older man. He had a friendly looking face and a gray beard. 
 
"Kang Kwang Hee. 67 years old. Korean. Inventor and biochemist. His body was found this morning. Pathologist claims that he was tortured for a long time. The problem is..." BoA continued. "They might have forced him to create a mutant virus that can be dangerous to the whole of humanity."
 
Yuri raised a brow. This case seemed to be extremely complicated. "They?" she asked.
 
"That's the another problem. Our spies outside of Korea think there is an organisation which consociates some of the most powerful and dangerous men in the world."
 
"And Miyamoto is one of them?" Tiffany asked.
 
BoA shook her head. " He thinks he is, but I know he's just a puppet on the strings held in their hands. But I'm sure he knows something about the virus."
 
Sooyoung was staring blankly in the photo of dead scientist. "Uhm, are these people connected with my-"
 
"We don't know yet. But please, stop bothering yourself with this, Sooie." 
 
Leggy brunette just nodded and lowered her head, trying to control the nerves. It wasn't the best moment to think about him. 
 
"So, Kyuhyun this time you're going with girls"
 
Seohyun snorted. "We don't need another highbrow in our team."
 
"Another? And who's on first?" Khyuhyun asked using his infamous sarcastic tone. This was one of the many things about him that Maknae truly hated. She wanted to say something harsh towards him, but BoA interrupted her.
 
"Seo, I know you won't be happy about this, but you and Kyu will be working together." she said with an apologetic smile. 
 
"Wh- What? B-but-" Kyuhyun smirked when he heard the desperate cries of the younger girl.
 
"I'm sure you'll be fine" BoA said slowly. It souded like she wanted to convince her five-year-old-daughter that veggies are good for health. It wasn't the first time when she did this kind of thing. Seohyun hated it with all her heart. She was 22, but everyone seems to think she was still a child. Sooyoung was just one year older than her, but yet she was the leader of their team and nobody even dare to treat her like a kid. "Anyway, both of you have to deal with Miyamoto's bodyguards." BoA directed her gaze on Eye-smiling Queen. "Tiffany, you will take care of our target. All you have to do is to seduce him. Knowing his playboy nature, he will take you to his private room. You have to cover his eyes and tie him to the bed..." she stopped as if she wanted to recall something. "Oh, he must be ... or at least in his underwear"
 
"That's better" Tiffany sighed in relief. The last thing she wanted to see was stark old ert.
 
"Then Yuri will take some photos of you and him. We will tell him that he must go with us or his wife will see what her husband is doing when she's absent. Simple, right?" BoA smiled looking at the faces of the rest of the team. But unfortunately, they weren't as optimistic as their boss.
 
End of the flashback.
 
 
Tiffany was in deep in thought, so it wasn't long when she bumped into somebody.
 
"I'm so sorry" she began to apologize without even looking at the stranger's face.
 
"Fany, that's him. Be careful and good luck!" she heard BoA's voice coming form her earpiece. She saw him thanks to the tiny camera installed in Tiffany's necklace.
 
The brunette lifted her head as she smiled exposing her perfect white teeth. There he was, Katsuyuki Miyamoto himself. 
 
 
 
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
If you're wondering how SooFany's dresses looked like, here are some photos.