Everything has a Beginning

Beautiful Liar

 

"Oh, this one is nice" Tiffany Hwang said looking at a pink dress on a hanger. 
 
"I think this colour fits well with your complexion, Miss." the saleswoman appeared out of nowhere. She gave Tiffany a wide, but also a bit fake smile.
 
"Really? I think that too!" her eyes lit up in a moon crescent shape. "So I'll take it. And maybe this... and... this." she pointed to a fitted jacket and a lace skirt.
 
"Oh, without trying?" the saleswoman was taken aback. The clothes in her boutique were incredibly expensive. No one dared to buy even a simple T-Shirt without making sure it fits well.
 
"No, I'm so tired I feel ready to drop." she said wiping his forehead theatrically. "I've spent the whole day walking around the mall and- Did you hear that?" 
Tiffany suddenly fell silent. Her eyes were focused on the surprised woman's face who was standing next to her, but she just shook her head.
 
"Oh, nevermind.” she shook her head. "Sooo, what was I saying? Yeah, right, all I want right now is to- Again! The same sound!" Tiffany cried still a bit jumbled. 
 
"Um, Miss, I think it's something from there." Saleswoman smiled slightly pointing to the pile of bags with logos of famous brands. 
 
Eye-smile Queen moved quickly towards them looking for her mobile phone. And as it turned out, her cell phone was lying together with a leather trousers from Alexander McQueen. 
 
"Got it!" She gave the woman next to her a smile of triumph. But when she looked on the screen her face fell. "Oh, not now!" she whined and without thinking she grabbed all her stuff and ran out of the boutique. 
 
***
 
"You're late." Tiffany froze in the doorway. She took her place as quickly as possible sitting on a large leather chair. Then she looked at the tall woman who was sitting next to her.
 
"Oh, c'mon, Soo. I can't be ready for the next stupid mission 24/7. I wanna enjoy my life, you know?" she said calmly
.
"You mean to enjoy your life doing shopping all the time?" Another woman smirked. Her messy hair was still wet and on her bared face you could see the small, but not yet fully healed wounds.
 
"Yeah, why not? By the way, you should go shopping with me one day, Yul. Because you look like you need immediate help of a good stylist." she smirked looking pointedly at her  old worn pants and a riddled jacket. 
 
Yuri was about to say something, but Seohyun has anticipated her.
 
"Unnie, sometimes I doubt you're the oldest one out of us." she said without even looking at Tiffany. She was busy with a pile of notes lying on her lap.
 
"Cause I look like the Maknae." she responded with a disarming frankness, earning a snort from Yuri. "What?" 
 
"Nothing" Black Pearl chuckled. 
 
Tiffany's eyes narrowed as she wanted to say something, but suddenly a couple entered the room. Woman seemed to be a bit older than her partner. She stood in front of four girls. On her face you could see the seriousness and concentration.
 
The young man stood beside her. He was tall and had an innocent-looking face. When he noticed that Seohyun was staring at him, he gave her an arrogant smile. She quickly looked away.
 
A picture of a middle-aged man appeared on a giant plasma screen in front of the girls. He wasn't good-looking. With his short stature, bald spot on the top of his, creppy smile and notable overweight, he resembled an old ert.
 
“Katsuyuki Miyamoto. 56 years old. Japanese. One of the most powerful criminals in Asia."
 
Yuri snorted. "Seriously, BoA-shi? He deosn't look like one".
 
Woman in front of her smiled shaking her head. "I know, but he's appearance is very misleading. He has tons of connections, but there is one person that he's afraid of... His wife."
 
On the screen appeared a picture of middle-aged women. She was neither pretty nor ugly, but there was something repulsive in her face.
 
"Mariko Miyamoto. 49 years old. Japanese." 
 
"I understand that guy, she doesn't look friendly." Tiffany chuckled.
 
"Yes, and we are going to take advantage of this." BoA stated. "We need him to complete our mission. But there is one problem..."
 
Sooyoung strained to hear.
 
"Someone else wants to hunt him. All you have to do is to get him first."
 
"Uhm, do you know who it might be?" Yuri asked straightening up.
 
"Unfortunately, the only thing that our informers managed to get was that photo. The quality is very low. Kyuhyun tried to fix it somehow, but-"
 
"But he failed?" Seohyun smirked. 
 
"Your wish. I did everything I could." The only man in a room stated.
 
"Could you please show us that photo?" Tiffany asked. She was already tired of this mission, even though it hasn't even started yet.
 
All girls looked at screen. Photo quality was indeed very poor, the contours were blurred. They could barely see four figures dressed in black. They were well-built and tall with one exception. That had to be a woman, cause she was much shorter than the rest and had long blonde hair. 
 
All girls just looking at this picture already knew that it won't be an easy and enjoyable mission.
 
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________
So here is the first chapter. I decided to change a bit the pairings. So instead of Yoona we have Yuri. She fits her character better than Yoong. I hope you like YulSicHae, because I want to create the love triangle. Amd as you can see, Kyuhyun is in "our" team. But (I hope) his "relationship" with Seo won't be cheesy.