Returning

First Love ... Never Dies
4 years later 
 
Daniel Shim JaeMin and Sarah Shim JiMin . Who are they ? They're my kids . I gave birth to a twins . A boy and a girl . Daniel which I always call JaeJae is older than Sarah which is JiJi by 2 minutes . Since we've been living in California , I gave them an english name too so as to fit in . Its been 4 years since we've been staying here and I think I'm going to put back at its own place again .
We're having our lunch in the dining room . Until , I broke the news to them ..
 
Me: We're moving back to Korea .. *I waited for their reactions*
JiJi: UMMA ! SARANGHAE ! *she got off her sit and ran towards me to give me a big hug*
Me: JaeJae ? 
JaeJae: WE'RE GOING TO MEET APPA !!! *he too , ran towards me to give me a big hug*
We broke off the hug and went to the living room to talk about it ..
Me: You know baby , meeting Appa is hard .. And plus , he doesn't know about you kids .. Mianhe *kissing their temples*
JiJi: Thennn .. I know where we can start umma !
JaeJae: Me too ! Me too !
I looked at them totally confuse and asked them to carry on talking .. They look at each other with big smiles and .. 
JiJi&JaeJae: THEIR CONCERT IN SEOUL !!!!
 
And with that , they ran off to pack all their belongings .. I have booked the plane tickets , bought a house there and admit them to a school near the house . I called up my sister telling her that we've decided to move back to Korea ... She was sad as she could'nt move in with us because of her work so I promise to update her .
 
In 4 hours , we're landing on Korea . I miss it a lot ! The fresh air ... The kids have not been there as they were born on the land of California , I told them stories about us , me and their father , Shim Changmin . 
 
5 hours later
 
We were all in out new home . 2 storey high , 3 bedroom , 4 bathrooms , a living room and a big kitchen . I don't even know how I got this house ! I was in awe . 
 
JiJi: Umma ! Umma ! JaeJae oppa had got the tickets and backstage pass for the concert tomorrow ! 
Me: How did you get it JaeJae ? 
JaeJae: I have my ways umma ! *smiles*
Surely , they're the clever kids I tell you . Always the top in school when living in California ... They had good genes from the father . 
Me: Arasso .. Okay kids , its time for bed .. Go wash up and go to bed ! Its midnight already and I know you don't want to miss the concert do you ? 
 
They nodded and ran up the stairs and into their rooms . I cleaned up the house for a bit and went up to check on them . I entered JaeJae room to find both of them cuddling together . I giggled as they could't stay apart even when having seperate rooms . I kissed them on their temple and close the door behind me . I walked into my room to get a shower and ready for bed . As I was done , I looked at my phone screen . It was a picture of me and Changmin when we dated before . Without realising it , tears started to roll down my cheeks uncontrollably .. I started sobbing quietly and drifted off to sleep .
 
Its going to be a new start tomorrow
 
I miss you so much , Changmin oppa