The end of us

First Love ... Never Dies
As I was pacing around in my room , thinking of how am I going to break the news to him , my phone rang . The screen showed 'Changmin Oppa' . My fingers were trembling as I pressed the answer button .
 
Changmin: Hello ? 
Me: Nehh oppa .. 
Changmin: You alright ? You sounded uneasy... Anything wrong ?
Me: Oppa , can we meet outside now ? At the usual place ? I have something to say to you ..
Changmin: Now ? Arasso , I'll be there in a few ... 
 
With that , the call ended . I stood up to exit the apartment which my sister and I shared . I walked towards the cafe that we usually have our dates most of the time , slowly and taking my own sweet time . As I was crossing the road , I could see him sitting at the corner of the cafe near the window . I smiled as it was our favourite spot in the cafe . I entered the cafe and stolled towards him . Usually at this time , the cafe's not pack with people . I sat down across him and he looked up at me . 
 
Changmin: Annyeong jagiya *he smiled showing his mismatch eyes*
Me: Annyeong oppa *I smiled but fakely*
Changmin: So , what do you want to talk about jagi ? Anything bothering you ? *worried*
Me: Oppa , mianhe ... 
Changmin: Mianhe ? Waeee ? You ... You aren't .. breaking up .. with me right ? *stutters*
Me: *I looked up to face him , tears rolling down my cheeks* Mianhe oppa , I couldn't do this anymore .. I'm tired .
Changmin: *tears welling up his eyes* Waeyo ? Don't leave me ... please .. *begging me*
Me: Oppa , I'm really , really sorry *I stood up and ran out of the cafe crying*
 
As I was far enough from the cafe , I slowed down remembering the advice that the doctor gave me . 'Do not do any physical activities Miss Lee , it could put your baby into danger' , and with that , I stopped and looked at my surroundings ... I was at the park near my apartment . I took out my cell phone and dialed my sister . 
 
Me: Unnie *crying*
Unnie: Yah ! Wae are you crying ? Where are you right now ? I'll come and fetch you ... 
Me: I'm .. I'm at the park ... the park near our .. our apartment *sobbing really hard*
Unnie: Arasso , stay put *rushing*
In a few minutes time ..
Unnie: Adrianna ! Adrianna ! What's wrong ?
Me: Unnie , mianhe ... I'm a bad sister for you ..
Unnie: Yah ! Why are you saying that ? 
Me: I went to the doctors today *had already stopped crying* I took the check ups ... It appears that , I'm ... I'm pregnant unnie ..
Unnie: *hugs me* Shhh shh , its alright .. its alright .. I won't get mad at you okay .. But , what's the problem now ? 
Me: The father of the baby is Changmin oppa .. I met him a few minutes ago .. But I didn't tell him about the baby . Instead , I broke up with him *sniffling*
Unnie: What ?!??! Why did you do that Anna ? He has the right to know !
Me: Unnie , please .. I don't want to ruin his career , instead .. I broke up with him *sobbing*
Unnie: Shhh shhh ... So , what are you going to do now ? *rubbing my back to calm me down*
Me: Unnie , can we move to America ? Our birth place ? I needed to get away from everything until I can face the rest ..
Unnie: Arasso .. We can move back .. We still have a house there .. Come on , let's go home and pack .. Unnie will book the flight tickets okay ? 
 
I nodded and stood up with my sister . Holding her arms while walking . We got to our apartment and started packing . Unnie had booked the tickets that i set off by tomorrow morning . I laid on my bed and trying to get myself some sleep . But , I couldn't ...