Reunion

First Love ... Never Dies

After hours of waiting , we are finally here ... The place where the concert is holding .. Audiences are still in the midst of entering the place . The twins and I are already sitted in our seats .. It was so near to the stage ! You can see the whole view of it ! Now I wonder how JaeJae got those tickets and the backstage passes . While I was in my own lala land ,

JiJi: Umma ! Umma ! When's it going to start ? 

JaeJae: Yah ! It will start soon , don't bother umma .. See her face .. She's nervous for later ! *smiles evilly*

JiJi looked at me and smiled evilly too .. Finally , my attention was on them ,

Me: Wae ? Why are you two smiling like that ? 

Twins: *shrugs* Molla ! *continues smiling* 

Seriously , I could have freaked out right now .. Behaving like that .. Then , the concert started ..

The start of by singing their past songs to the latest ones . We were having fun .. Having our light sticks and the red balloons , we chanted like what other fans did ! Soon , the concert ended . We gave time to the other audiences to exit the place , soon .. Here I am , backstage ! Walking towards the dressing room . 

JiJi: Umma ! I want to go to the toilet first .. Can I ? 

Me: You want to go ? Can you manage yourself ?

JaeJae: Umma ! Its okay .. I'll bring her there .. Why don't you wait there ? *points to a vending machine nearby* 

Me: Arasso , be careful okay ? 

With that , they nodded and hurried off to the bathroom .. 

Twins POV

JaeJae: Yah ! Kaja ! Umma's there , the dressing room's the other way ! 

JiJi: *giggles* We are so dead for this oppa ! 

With that , running with fit of giggles and chuckles , they got to the dressing room .. The burst through the door . 

TVXQ: AHHHHHH ! *screams and cover their bodies*

Twins: AHHHHHH ! *screams and close their eyes*

Yunho: Okay kids , open your eyes *smiles and turn towards the other three(Jaejoong,Yoochun,Junsu) and winked*

JiJi: *sighs* Uncle Yunho ! You shouldn't change your clothes here ! What's the bathroom for ?!?!?!

Yunho: *chuckles* Alright , I want you to meet the rest ... That's JaeJoong , Yoochun , Junsu .. 

JaeJae: Where's appa ? *whispers to Yunho*

Yunho: Appa ? *looks around and the door burst open* Ahh , and that's Changmin ! 

JiJi: Uncle Yunho , the other three besides appa knows who we are right ? *whispers to Yunho*

Yunho gave them and nod and the twins turn to face the three who gave them winks . They giggled and bows

JaeJae: Annyeonghaseyo ! Daniel Lee JaeMin imnida ! Call me JaeJae !

JiJi: Annyeonghaseyo ! Sarah Lee JiMin imnida ! Call me JiJi !

Changmin: Yah hyung ! You know them ?

Yunho: Ohhh *nods* The other three knew them too .. We met a while back .. Right ? *turns towards the twins and gave them a wink*

JaeJae: Hehehehe *giggles* Neh !

JaeJoong: We have the same name ehh ? *pinches JaeJae cheeks* And you too JiJi ! You're name after my pet cat huh ? *pinches her cheeks*

JiJi: *giggles* Umma said JaeJae oppa name comes from Jaejoong uncle and Changmin uncle ... Our name was name have 'Min' in them because umma is a big fan of Changmin uncle ! *giggles*

Yoochun: That says it .. Where's your umma ? 

After Yoochun said it , the door burst open and sent Changmin falling on the ground as he was standing near the door .. Which makes the person who burst in falls onto him . 

The twins turned to see the whole scene and shouted 'AUNTIE ANNA !' 

Umma: I'm okay kids ! I'm okay ! 

She sits up and rubs her head groaning .. Changmin did the same .. She opened her eyes and stares at the person still groaning .. She gasped , eyes big like a sauce pan . Changmin heard the gasp and opens his eyes ... When his vision was clear , he gasp and 'AHHHHH !' while standing up wanting to back away but end up hitting their heads together again and sent them to the floor again .. With Changmin below and Anna on top ... They groaned .

JaeJae: *giggling* Auntie , you okay ? 

Me: Stop giggling you small guy ! *she stood up and glares at him* Where did you two run off to leaving me there alone waiting like and idiot ??!?!?! *shouts*

JiJi: Auntie , mianhae *sobs* 

Me: Don't Auntie me Sarah Shim JiMin ! *shouts* I'm your mother !

Changmin: WHAT ?!?! You're their mother ? And why is her surname Shim ?!?! Not Lee when they introduced themseleves just now ? WHY THE HELL MY SURNAME IS IN THEIR NAME ?!?! *shouts while looking at Anna*

Me: *tears streaming down her cheeks* Because , because .. BECAUSE THEY ARE YOU KIDS TOO ! *burst into tears*

Changmin: B-b-bwoh ??? *tears streaming down his cheeks* 

JaeJae: Umma , don't fight with appa .. Please *sobbing*

JiJi: I'm sorry umma .. We're sorry for *hiccups* making you *hiccups* worried *hiccups*

Changmin calms down and sighs , 'Hyungs , you knew about this ?' while closing his eyes tight not wanting the kids to see his temper . 'Answer me !' his voice rising . 

Yunho: Changmin-ahh , mianhae .. I just knew them today ! We were plan-

Changmin: Cut the bulls hyung ! *shouts*

Me: Do not , I say do not use that tone and those words infront of my kids Shim Changmin ! *walk towards him*

Changmin: You ran away from me 4 years ago and appeared now telling they're my kids ?!?!? *shouts* 

Me: I didn't ran away from you Changmin ! I left you because of not wanting you to rick your career ! I broke up with you after knowing that I was pregnant Changmin-ah .. *sobs in front of him*

Changmin: I'm sorry *sobs* 

Twins: GET TOGETHER AGAIN ALREADY !

Changmin: *looks at them* You two planned this ? *they nodded* So smart already ??? *looks at me*

Me: Don't blame me ! They have your smart genes and those evil genes to you know ! *slaps on his chest*

Changmin: *giggles* Come here Anna ! *open up his arms*

I giggled and got into his embrace ... The twins ran up to us and hug our legs .. 

Changmin: Thank you , for giving me two beautiful kids *kisses her*

The other members and the twins cheered for us !

Seriously , I can't believe it ended ! I thought it will end later instead of now , but .. It is now .. Be sure to wait up for the next story ^^