The plan , the deal ..

First Love ... Never Dies

He looked up at me .

Yunho: Ohh , Anna ! *He stood up and hugged me* How have you been ? 

Me: I'm fine oppa ... And , I want you to meet someone *smiles*

Yunho: Who ? *confused*

I stood aside and revealed them , who were bickering again ...

JaeJae: Yah ! I'm your oppa ! Why did you kick me ?!?!?!

JiJi: Yes , you're my oppa .. But just 2 minutes apart ! 

JaeJae: And give me back my shoe ! 

JiJi: Merong ! NO ! 

Me: KIDS ! Stop fighting .. Come on ! 

Twins: Mianhe umma ..

Yunho looked at me , surprised .. 'Umma ?'

Me: Kids , introduce yourselves .. 

JaeJae: *bows* Annyeonghaseyo , Daniel Shim JaeMin imnida .

JiJi: *bows* And I'm Sarah Shim JiMin imnida . 

Twins: Nice to meet you uncle *bows again*

Yunho: Ohh *gulps* Have a sit guys .. *looked at me* Mind explaining ? 

Me: *sighs* Arasso ... I was pregnant before I broke up with Changmin oppa . I didn't tell him about them because I was scared , I don't want to ruin his career oppa ... So I left ... *looks down , feeling guilty*

Yunho: *rubs his temple* So you're saying he doesn't know anything about them .. But , I am the only one that knew now ? 

I nodded ... 'Oppa , help me ?'

Yunho: *sighs* Arasso .. What do you need help with ?

Before I could speak ..

JaeJae: Let us see appa !

JiJi: Oppa , aren't we going to see appa later ? We have a backstage pass to their concert .. 

JaeJae: I meant was , could we stay with you and the rest ? So that we could get close to him ? We'll act it out ... 

Me: Bwoh ?!?! And leave me alone in that big house ?!??!

Yunho: Wait wait , calm down .. *turns to JaeJae* Carry on .. 

JaeJae: You see , we always call umma , umma .. This time , we're changing it .. to Auntie .. We're going to make umma and appa close again and that's where umma going to break the news to appa about us .. Me , umma and JiJi will stay with you and the rest of TVXQ .. Soooo ? 

Yunho: Hmm .. Let me think .. *thinks* I guess .. Its a deal then little guy . How are you so smart ? 

Me: *groans* This is going to be hard ! 

JiJi: Umma , please ... We know you still love appa ... 

Me: *big eyes* Bwoh ?!?! No -

JiJi: Don't deny it umma .. You cried every night since the past 4 years ! 

Me: *sighs and turnss to Yunho* I guess , its a deal then . 

Yunho: But , how did they get so smart ? They're just 4 year old kids !

Me: *roll eyes* Blame their father oppa .. He's smart ! They got the good genes alright ...

Yunho: I guess ... I have to go now .. I will tell the rest about this plan .. Except Changmin .. Okay ? 

I nodded .. 'Meet you later .. We'll be there for the concert , so the acting will start in 4 hours time ..'

Yunho nodded and bid farewell and its left with us three .. I looked at them .. 'You guys are in deep trouble !'