Meeting Him

First Love ... Never Dies
The sunlight entered my room , stirred me awake . I look up at my digital clock , it showed 8am . I got up and entered the bathroom . I the shower and the warm water made me sigh . I got myself dressed and went to check up on the twins . I entered and it appears they are still asleep . I shook them slightly and told them to take a shower . They nodded and obeyed me . I went downstairs into the kitchen to make ourselves some breakfast . The clock showed 9am . The concert won't be starting in another 9 hours time . Pretty much time to prepare myself . I exit the kitchen with plates in my hand and placed them on the dining table . The twins came running down . 
 
Me: Good Morning twins .. Had a good night sleep ? *pecked them on their cheeks as they settle down to their seats and eat their breakfast*
Twins: Good Morning umma ! 
JaeJae: It was great ! I dreamt of appa last night *smiles big*
I sat down at my seat 'And you young lady ?'
JiJi: Its nice umma .. Cuddling with oppa .. *giggles*
Me: I'm glad you're liking it here *smiles* After breakfast , get ready ... We're going to me someone today . 
 
They nodded and ate their breakfast in delight . I smiled at them , satisfied being a single mother . I continue to eat my food . Moments later , the twins ran up towards their room to get ready .. I took out my phone and contacted someone ..
 
Me: Oppa , its me ..
Oppa: Ohh , Anna ? 
Me: Nehh oppa .. 
Oppa: What makes you call me ? 
Me: Can we meet today ? Like in an hour time ? 
Oppa: Sure sure ...
Me: And oppa -
Oppa: I know I know , not to tell anyone that we're meeting .. I'll be waiting at the cafe ..
Me: Oppa , thank you .. We'll meet later .. Byee 
Oppa: Byee Anna ..
 
Just in time as I ended the call , the twins came running down . Jiji wearing a minin skirt with thights , and long sleeve shirt . JaeJae wearing jeans and a t-shirt with a desing on it . I swear , they're beautiful and cute . I told them to watch the television first while I get ready . I walked up the stairs and entered my room . I wore my high-waist jeans , a blouse and heels that goes with my outfit . I applied some light make up and went down the stairs to call the twins that we're going off now . I took my car keys and locked the house when the twins came running out of the house and waited for me to unlock my car . I unlocked my car and they entered into the back seat . I got into the driver's seat and off we go , to the cafe . 
 
When we had arrived at the cafe , I got off the car and twins did the same . I didn't tell them who we're meeting , so it's better to keep my mouth shut for now . I entered the cafe with the twins behind me . I spotted him sitting near the window at the corner . His back facing me . I walked up to him still with the twins behind me and greeted him . 
 
Me: Annyeong Yunho-oppa *smile*