Chapter Eight

Is this a dream or reality?

 

- - -

 

Sica’s hair was now not in a bun anymore. Instead, it was down and curly. It looked nice.

 

I checked my watch: it was already 10:30 in the evening. I concluded that now would be the best time to begin closing our date, as the day ended.

We were now at the park’s exit gate, our balloons attached to our fingers by their strings. I took out from my pocket, two black markers. One new one and one that I always used for signing autographs.

I looked at her in the eyes. “Sica, before we end this day, I want us to do something.”

“What is it?”

We sat down on a park bench.

“Well, I thought, since you miss your family, why don’t you write down your message or wish for them in your balloon and we’ll set it out together to fly in the sky?”

“That’s a perfect idea!” I gave her the new marker and she started scribbling gently on her balloon. I began writing on my too. Sica then stopped writing.

“What are you going to write down, Onew?”

“Ah~ Pimil.” (secret)

_____________________________________________________________________________________

“Cha,” Sica closed the marker. “I’m done. Neon?”

“Same,” I told her.

We stood up and Jessica started reading what she had written on her balloon.

“To gajok, saranghaeyo! Jessi is always here. Bogo sipeoyo. I will always work hard. Mom, dad, I wish you both long lives. Soojung, I wish that you will always be happy in life and that you and I will continue our beautiful relationship together and that we will find the right man for ourselves someday. <3 Dasi saranghaeyo! Sarang, Jessica Jung Sooyeon.”

Her signature followed next.

“How about you?”

“Me?” I said. “Ani, I’ll read mine later.”

Sica and I then released the balloon and it flew high into the night sky, the wind carrying it most gracefully. We watched it fly until we could no longer see it anymore. She looked into my eyes and she said thank you.

I just smiled and we exited the park.

“It’s getting late,” I warned as I checked my watch again. “It is already 10:50 PM. Let’s get you home.”

We started walking, as the dorms weren’t really that far away. Although I was concerned for her feet.

“Do your feet hurt?” I looked at the shoes she was wearing.

“Ani,” Sica said. “Not really. They’re not that high anyway.”

“Arasso.”

We kept walking and talking about the most random stuff ever. Food. Key. Trainee days. SNSD. Key. Our dorms. SHINee. Krystal… Key.

“Is Key really like that to you guys?” she laughed. “Key eomma! Hahaha.”

Finally, we reached SNSD’s dorm.

“Sica, I want you to have this.” I handed her my blue balloon with my message on it. “Since you don’t have one anymore, have mine.”

She was surprised. “Komapsumnida!”

She took the balloon and read my message out loud.

“Dear Jessica, thank you for spending this beautiful night with me. I hope you accomplish all it is in life that you want and that you will be always happy. I’m always here. -Onew-”

The next moment I knew, Sica was hugging me and I hugged her back. Finally, we broke apart. I looked into her beautiful eyes and she looked into my eyes too. Our faces seemed so much closer now and then, we kissed.

My night was now perfect.

My night was complete.

“Jessica Jung Sooyeon, saranghae.”

“Nado saranghae Onew Lee Jinki.”

____________________________________________________________________________________

Waaah! Here's a double update! Mianhae mianhae mianhae for not updating for about… 3 months [?] now! I’m just so busy from all the school work! But anyway, kyaaaaa! They kissed! Onsica <3 I hope you like this chapter and thought it was sweet :D Please comment, since commenting doesn’t only help you get your thoughts out but it also helps increase your karma! Teehee :”>

Ppyeong! ;)

-Taeh.