Ice Princess vs. ______________.

Is this a dream or reality?

“Are you sure you’re okay?” Jessica asked me.

We were outside my dorm. “Yes, I’m fine.”

“Okay. Well, I’ll see you later okay? We’ll just freshen up first.”

I nodded and smiled. “Yes. I’ll go meet you at your dorm, okay? Anyway it’s just a few blocks away.”

She smiled too. “Sure.”

“Don’t go out without me, okay? And are you sure you’ll be fine for now?”

“Yes, I’ll be fine. Sooyoung, Yuri, Yoona and Hyoyeon are coming for me anyway since they went out to get some food. They’re not far from here. I bet we’ll meet along the block.”

She checked her phone. Then she looked to her left [I looked to my right.]

“Oh!” she exclaimed. “There they are!”

In the distance I could see them. “Okay, well see you later Sica!”

“See you later, Onew!”

 

[Inside the dorm]

I was now right outside of our dorm room. I could hear some loud music coming from inside. I took out my keys and opened the door. The music suddenly grew loud in my ears. I noticed it was f(x)’s Lollipop feat. SHINee… us.

I closed the door and took my coat off and hung it at a nearby chair. I placed my bag near the wall.

“Guys! I’m home!” I yelled.

Key suddenly appeared in front of me, wearing his pajamas and he had shades on and a pink, fluffy scarf around his neck.

Taehee and Taemin appeared next too. Taeh was wearing an Irish-looking hat. The kind the leprechauns wear, and big, green, crocodile slippers. Taemin was wearing a mask that I realized was just like the one we wore in ‘Juliet’ and he also had a scarf on. Only that, it wasn’t pink and it wasn’t fluffy. It looked more like silk and it was gold.

The three of them had big smiles on their faces and the next thing I knew, they pulled me towards the other room.

“Ya!~ What’s this?” I yelled.

“It’s a pajama party,” Key said.

“Ya, are you crazy? And what’s with the crazy outfits?”

“Well, actually it’s not a pajama party.” Taehee said.

Krystal, Jessica’s sister popped in. “Annyeong haseyo oppa! Care to join us? We’re just trying to practice for the music video.”

“Oh right. I’m excited for it but uhm--” I hesitated.. “No. Sorry Krystal. I have something important to do.”

“Yeah, he does.” Taehee added, nodding exaggeratedly.

“Oh, and what’s that hyung?” Jonghyun asked. He was wearing shades too and he had a drinking glass in his hand.

“I--” I decided to just tell them. “I’m having dinner with Jessica.”

The room suddenly grew silent. I realized the music had stopped, probably preparing for the next track. Everyone was looking at me.

I put my head down and went to my closet and grabbed some fresh clothes. I hurriedly then proceeded to the bathroom and locked myself in there.

I checked my watch. It read 7: 45 PM. Jessica and I agreed to meet at 8 PM. I only had 15 minutes. So I decided to hurry up and change. After I changed, I washed my face and made sure my hair was in order.

I unlocked the bathroom door and to my surprise, everyone was there waiting for me.

“Ya, what are you doing?”

“Nothing,” Jjong said pretending to sob. “It’s just that our little Onew’s growing up.”

“Oh, shut it.” I laughed.

“Anyway,” Krystal said. “Don’t worry oppa. I’m sure you and unnie will have some fun tonight.”

“Ne,” the room at large said.

“Thanks guys,” I said and I went to the door. Since it was kind of cold tonight, I decided to bring a jacket.

“And remember,” Taehee advised. “If you need anything, we’re right here.”

“Yeah, I doubt it.” I joked. “And guys, don’t have too much fun without us okay?”

They all laughed. Victoria came closer and pushed me out the door. “Get a move on! She’s probably waiting already!”

* * *

“Jessica!” I exclaimed as she slowly came into view.

She walked closer and now, she was right in front of me, as beautiful as ever.

Sica was wearing a white, up to the knee, dress. Her hair was pulled up to an elegant bun.

She looked just like an angel who came down from heaven.

“Onew, hello?” Sica was snapping her fingers at me.

I went out of my trance. “Wait, wha--?”

“It’s me,” she said tentatively.

“Oh, right. You look gorjess.”

“What?”

“Nothing! Nothing! I said you look pretty. :))”

“Oh, really? Thanks!”

If someone had a spot light, I’d say she was blushing.

We started walking out of her dorm building. “So, have you thought of where to eat already?”

“I told you, anywhere you want to go to is fine with me,” I told her.

Sica tilted her head to one side. “Well, there is this one place I wanted to try…”

“Great!” I clapped my hands together. “Is it near?”

“Well, yeah. It’s just around the block.”

I nodded.

For a while, we walked in silence again.

I can’t understand why we’re so awkward around each other sometimes. I just couldn’t help but look at her. She was busy playing with the contents of her purse and I suspect she didn’t notice me watching her.

So beautiful, so perfect, my Sica is.

I wondered whether she knew that. If she didn’t, I’d make it my priority to make sure that she does.

“Sica-ah~”

“Hmm?”

“I like--”

“Ooh, we’re here!” She exclaimed before I could even finish my sentence.

The restaurant’s guard opened the door for us. “Kamsahamnida.”

The security guard bowed low to us after hearing our greeting.

Finally, this is it. I am going to hang-out with Jung Sooyeon for the first time after our duet and duet practices together. We never really hang out much, so this is really big for me.

“Where do you want to sit?” I asked her.

“Hmm,” she thought. “Just here, is fine.”

We sat opposite each other on a table and the waiter handed us our menus.

“Just order anything you like,” I pulled out my wallet from my pocket. “My treat.”

Sica protested on her seat. “No, Onew. It’s fine. We can pay separately.”

“Jessica, Jessica,” I said. Even saying her name makes me smile. “Look, I invited you and I’m going to treat you, okay? I’ll take care of you for the night.”

Again, I thought I saw her cheeks blush.

“Okay. If you say so.”

“See.” I teased.

Jessica resumed reading the menu, and so did I.

After a few minutes, she looked up from her menu. “Oh, look who’s here.”

“Nugu?”

I turned my upper body around so I could see who Sica was looking at behind me.

It took me a few seconds to realize who she was referring to because of a small mob surrounding their table. I realized the people surrounding them were teenagers and they were getting their pictures taken with the 3 people who were sitting on the table and some autographs signed.

Finally, one of the 3 people turned their heads around.

She eventually saw Sica and I.

“O~ Onew oppa! Sica unnie!”

Oh no. Please no. Not her, not her. This night should not be ruined.



-that's all for now :)) do comment. and i'd like you to try and give a guess as to who the person is at the same restaurant as Onew and Jessica. bye! :D