When I'm with You

Is this a dream or reality?

I can’t stop smiling whenever I’m with her.

It’s like no one else matters to me as much as she does.

I just want to be in this moment forever with her.

But I knew it was time to leave the stage. I will never forget the crowd’s yells and cheers for us tonight. I will never forget how the whole place seemed like a fairy tale land, and how she seemed like the princess with the golden voice, and I, her prince.

“That was great, huh?” Jessica Jung said to me.

“Uhm, yeah. It was great.” I replied, smiling widely.

We were walking out of the stage together. We were close to the exit area, but I wasn’t really looking at where I was going. I just can’t help but keep looking at her. Everything about her was perfect in my eyes.

“Oh. Onew, watch out!” she exclaimed.

“Wha?” I replied. The next thing I knew, I tripped over my own feet.

“Are you okay?” she said, putting her hand on my shoulder.

“Yeah,” I nodded and trying to cover my embarrassment just by smiling. What am I doing? Ugh, I’m so stupid. I wanted to slap my self. But of course I can’t do that in front of her!

We made our way back stage and time came for us to go on separate ways… at least, for now.

“So, see you later?” she said in her cute, sweet voice.

“Yes,” I replied.

She smiled at me and walked away. I watched her go; her beautiful blonde hair, swaying behind her.

As she rounded a corner, I quickly sank down to the floor, my back against the wall, covering my face with my hands. I don’t know how long I sat there. I was about to stand up when someone called my name.

“Onew hyung?”

I looked up. It was Taemin. He was accompanied by Taehee, Key, Minho, and Jonghyun.

“O~,” I said. I stood up and put my hands in my pockets. They were all looking at me in the most peculiar way. “Do I have food on my teeth or something?”

They laughed. “No. It’s just that we were looking for you, that’s all.” Our close friend Taehee said.

“Oh, right.” I said, more embarrassed than ever.

“You did well in your duet with noona, hyung,” Taemin said.

“O~ Komawo Taemin,” I felt a smile form on my lips.

They all looked at each other with goofy smiles on their faces. “Ya!~ What is it?” I said.

“Oh, nothing” Taehee said.

They all turned their backs and walked slowly away, singing  the chorus of  ‘Hello.’

“Who knows!” Key sang at the top of his lungs.

“Ya! Mumchu juseyo!” I scolded but I knew they were right.

“We might actually be!” Jonghyun yelled.

“Ya! Mumchu juseyo, right now!”

“TOGETHER!” they finished, with their hands on each others shoulders and backs.

Everyone backstage was looking at us. Including, I noticed, Jessica.

She was smiling widely, the other members of Sonyeosidae at her side. And also some Super Junior hyungs were there smiling at us too. I also noticed that she had already changed for her next performance with her group.

“Oh, isn’t that cute?” Taeyeon said with her usual, kid personality.

I just smirked at her.

“Ya! Onew,” Yoona walked over to me. She put her hands on her hips. “Why aren’t you joining in?”

“Yeah, Onew” Key said, slapping my back. “Sing with us.”

“Jessica eonni!” Taehee called out. “Join us!”

I saw Sooyoung hold Sica’s hand and the majority of them joined in on us.

“Pabo. Geuraeyo geudeul boneun nan! [I’m a fool, a fool that only knows you],” Taehee sang with Taeyeon.

Neomu banjjak banjjak, nooni booshuh,” Yoona, Sica, Sooyoung, Seohyun and Yuri sang.

No, no, no, no, no!” Key, Taemin, Jjong and Minho sang…with Gee’s dance steps!

Neomu kkamjak kkamjak, nollan naneun!” Taehee, Taeyeon, Sunny, Hyoyeon and Tiffany danced and sang.

Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh!” Super Junior hyungs Eunhyuk, Donghae, Ryeowook and Teukie sang.

“Neomu jjarit jjarit, momi deullyuh,” they all yelled.

“Come on, Onew!” Sunny said to me.

I groaned. I took in as much air as I could and danced. “Gee, gee, gee, gee, gee!”

They all laughed and smiled. Including, Jessica.

Everybody was enjoying and looking at each other, but I only had eyes for Jessica Jung.

Oh jajeun nunbit oh yeah! Oh joeun hyangee, oh yeah yeah yeah!” They all finished.

Everything ended with fits of laughter and I can't help but smile too whenever Sica smiles.