Sharing that Melody

Write Me A Love Song

 

 

The doctor came out after an hour from Jiyong’s room. Jiyong’s grandma hurried to the doctor’s side as I stood up to hear about the report too.

 

“Is my grandson okay, doctor? Please tell me, our Jiyong is okay.” She held my hand as we waited for the doctor to say something.

 

“You don’t need to worry.” The doctor smiled at us, easing half of the concern I’m feeling right now. “Fortunately, no bones were broken, his fall wasn’t that bad. The owner of the car said that she hit the brakes just in time and Mr. Kwon wasn’t hit critically. He might’ve lost conscious from shock. Did he have any traumatic experience from car accidents before?”

 

“Y-yes. He was…on a car accident with his brother before. Did that cause him to be unconscious?” Grandma shared.

 

Mentioning that accident was like a taboo not only for the Kwons but for me too…

 

Junyong oppa…

 

“It might be one of the factors. Anyway, we’re observing him closely so be rest assured that he’s in good hands. You may go and check on him now. He might be awake in an hour or less. If you need anything, just press the button for our nurses to help. Excuse me.” We bowed to the doctor and went in as he said.

 

“Thank God!!!!” Jiyong’s grandma almost fell to the floor when she saw that Jiyong wasn’t all bandaged or anything. She rushed to his side and her grandson’s face. “My grandson~”

 

I actually felt really bad at that moment because it was actually my fault. I told grandma what happened and that I was not in the right mind and crossed the road without looking…Jiyong pushed me to safety while he took the fall. Grandma, as I have always known her, was very understanding and was just thankful that her grandson was alive. I think the fact that it was I who Jiyong saved added to the relief…although Jiyong and I aren’t close; I’m in pretty much good terms with her mom and grandma.

 

Really though…what was I thinking?

All of a sudden, someone just called my name and I was like woken from a trance.

I…I didn’t want this to happen…if anything, he could’ve been seriously hurt or…

 

The thought pained me as my mind traversed back to the unfortunate accident before.

 

I stood there unmoving for the next 10-15 minutes until Grandma told me she’d just go buy food for us and also bring Jiyong’s clothes in. He didn’t actually need to stay confined for too long but Grandma was extra adamant for him to because of worry.

 

“I’ll leave two of his bodyguards here, okay, dear? Just call me if you need anything.” She shook my hand and I nodded. “Don’t worry, he’s fine now.”

 

She smiled and took off. I think that was what I was actually waiting for. For her to smile at me because I really need forgiveness right now…I feel so guilty for what happened…I was selfish…

 

I wish I was just hit by that car instead so I’m not able to think right now.

 

I took a seat next to Jiyong and studied his features.

 

This was the first day we were actually talking…and spent time together however messed up it seemed. I had too many bad impressions of him and I found out that he’s really not so bad. He has his own flaws but I also have mine for judging him too much.

 

“Ugh, I treated him really badly…” I stared at his unconscious self and sighed.

 

“Oh yeah.” I remembered I should call my mom. After 6 rings, I arrived at the idea that she might have turned her phone off during work. I should just call on her office.

 

I stood up and went out. “Uhm, I’m just going to call my mom…” I told the bodyguards standing outside. But I was met with nothing but silence…and some imaginary crickets. You know, how they sound in animes and cartoons? Yeah…yeah. “Okay. I’ll be…right back.”

 

That’s strange. Are they asleep behind those shades or are bodyguards just really like that?

 

I went downstairs and asked the staff for a phone. I dialed my mom’s office and was met with an annoyed greeting. She didn’t like me calling during her work but well, it was urgent and she needed to know where I am and the fact that I might stay over just ‘cause Jiyong’s here in the first place because of me.

 

“Young lady! You’re too old for not looking before crossing! How is he? Should I come by? Where is Jenna?”

 

“He’s fine now and there wasn’t any damage. Thank God…You don’t need to come by. Grandma and I will be staying over I think, if it’s okay with you. And Mrs. Kwon called. She’s on a business trip with Mr. Kwon right now so it’ll be just me and Grandma here, I think…” And by the way, mom, I lost my scholarship. Surprise…

 

I really wanted to say it now but I couldn’t bring myself to.

When will be the right time, Sohee?

 

“Okay, dear…but call me later again okay? I might be working overtime.” She sounded busy on the other line, indeed. “And baby, something was bothering you so if you’re ready you can just come tell me, okay? And let Jiyong know I hope him well, would you? And thank him for me too.”

 

I smiled a little after hearing that. But how could I ever just come and tell her? It wasn’t easy…

 

“Sure, mom. I’ll call again later. Love you.” She said the same in return and I ended the call.

 

I guess…it could wait another time? My mom might be the one who’d get into an accident next if I revealed the bad news now.

 

I was walking back to Jiyong’s room when I spotted Sunye going down the stairs I was walking up to. We’re not particularly close so I didn’t bother greeting her and well, she might not even recognize me as she’s with the popular students at my school. She looked like she was crying though…I wonder who she’s here for.

 

I shrugged. Well, not my business…I have my own problems to worry for. I continued my way and I saw Jiyong on the hallway…

 

Wait.

 

JIYONG?!!

 

I immediately turned and saw the guy still calmly walking forward in his hospital gown.

 

“Oof!” Someone pushed me aside and it turns out that his bodyguards were following him. Wait, uhm, is Jiyong allowed to walk around like this? Gosh, this guy really! Was he trying to run away even in a hospital?

 

I followed him and went past the bodyguards. I grabbed him by the hand before he took another step going up. Where the hell was he going? “Yah, why are you out of your room?”

 

He only responded with…nothing.

 

Was he mad at me and now ignoring me too? Well, I can’t blame him but… “You shouldn’t be here. The doctor said they’ll still observe you, jeez, you monkey.”

 

But he was not moving and was just looking at me…but it doesn’t seem like he was seeing me…like his sight was going through me. It was as distant as how they were the first time we met when we were children.

 

It wasn’t at all comforting.

 

“Y-yah…” I shook his hand, worried about what he was thinking…

 

I swear I saw him look like he woke out of a dream or something. “Hey, is something wrong…?” What happened? Is this the effect of being hit? OMG WAIT…

 

 

For a while, a sudden thought crossed my mind. MAYBE HE HAD…

 

HE HAD…

 

AMNESIA????????

 

“It’s possible! I saw this in dramas!! Omg” I spoke my mind.

 

Oh my god…can my day get any worse?!

 

“Omg, did you have amnesia?! Did you hit your head during the accident?! Oh no…oh nooo, this is my entire fault!!” I had a hand over my mouth, all too shocked with this probable effect of my stupidity this afternoon.

 

What have I done…I just ruined a life!!!!!!

 

He looked at me with another of his blank stares that I got used to even before…but what if it’s because he doesn’t recognize me anymore? I panicked and I don’t know what got into me but next thing I know, I was leaning close to him, holding his face with both of my hands for him to focus his attention on me and what I was about to say.

 

“KWOOOOOON JIIIIYONG.” I pronounced to him as audible and clear as I can be, my heart racing.

 

 

 

 

He was not responding!!!

 

“Hey! Omg so you really forgot? Alright. KWON JIYONG. You are Kwon Jiyong. That’s your name. Do you remember? Oh my god. Please, remember. Okay? Okay. Kwon Jiyong. Aish. You’re not remembering are you? Eottoke!!!” I expected as he just had this confused face in return. “Omg, you must’ve amnesia! This is my fault. I’m so sorry. I didn’t want this to happen shdgsjkdghskjds I-I didn’t mean crossing like that. And—and why did you jump in my place, you idiot…you could’ve died!! But okay it’s still my fault…Oh my god…We have to get the doctor to ask about this. H-he must’ve missed this complication wtf unfortunate things happen one after another oh my god. Your grandma would be—hmph!!”

 

 

“???!?!??!?!?!”

 

It took me moments to realize what happened next.

 

I was babbling away when I suddenly felt his lips crashing into mine. “HMSDHKAJA?!!!!1J!”

 

W-WHAT!!!!

 

My eyes went from this: o.o to this: O.O

 

The realization of what was happening hit me hard when his lips moved sideways and it felt so real. WAIT WHAT THE HELL ARE WE DOING?!

 

“MMmmff!!” I pushed him away so hard that he fell backwards to the stairs. “YAH!!!!”

 

“Young master!!” His bodyguards dove in just in time to support Jiyong.

 

I swear. The people in the hallway were all looking at us. But I didn’t care. I realized too late that he was playing with me when he had that smirk on his face while he stood up again. He didn’t have amnesia!!!

 

“Y-YOU JUST!!!” I couldn’t find the words to say and I didn’t want to say it!!!

 

He just casually crossed his arms – this jerk. “Yeah, I did and don’t think it’s something special ‘cause it was just to shut you up.” He coldly answered. He shook his head at me, “You talk too much.”

 

NOT SOMETHING SPECIAL?! THAT WAS MY FIRST KISS HE JUST STOLE FROM ME!!!

 

“What the hell, Kwon Jiyong!” I was about to charge at him when the bodyguards stopped me. “Ah, let go of me! Let me give this jerk the amnesia he deserves!!!”

 

“Yah, don’t say you didn’t enjoy it.” He smirked a little before adding to my anger, “You kissed me back, kid.”

 

I KISSED HIM BACK?!

 

WHAT.

 

I DIDN’T!!!

 

“I DIDN’T OKAY!!!” I was beyond myself. How could he!! “AND QUIT CALLING ME A KID!”

 

I didn’t think that a guy like him really existed! I felt like I was taken advantage of!!! I was mad. REAL MAD and the next thing he said only got me worse,

 

“Well, don’t kiss like one.” He answered with a shrug and started to turn.  

 

That was it.

 

“Let go!” I had the chance to get away from the guards’ grasp and grab the ert by the shoulders before he made an exit.

 

I slapped him.

 

Hard.

 

People from miles away would’ve heard the impact when my palm hit his right cheek. I placed all my strength in that slap, anyway. And I wasn’t the least bit sorry. Everyone around us gasped at the scene before them.

 

Jiyong didn’t know what hit him.

 

He stood there, staring at me with those hazel brown eyes I know I would come to hate even more now, his palm touching the cheek I hit.

 

I felt a lot better with slapping him but I can’t remove the lingering feeling of his lips on mine. I hated it!!!

 

“Y-yah! I was worried for you!” My voice trembled. But don’t get me wrong. It was more of anger. “I know it’s my fault you’re here right now but I don’t get why you had to do that and I certainly didn’t enjoy it!”

 

He just stood there. And finally, I felt that he was listening to me. I felt that he just came into his senses.

 

“If you think I’m like other girls out there who are willing to give kisses to anyone then you’re wrong, okay! I owe you my life but I’m not going to be a toy for you! Does this look like a joke to you?! You’re so f.cked up. I hate guys like you the most!” I pushed him again and left.

 

“Excuse me!” I pushed the bodyguards away who were also shocked with what happened.

 

I fled away from the hospital, my footsteps already feeling like they’re boring holes in the ground.

 

Was I overreacting?

 

It was just a kiss.

 

Just a kiss.

 

But no. It meant more than a kiss to me. He just ruined every chance that we’ll be friends. If he thinks he can do whatever he wants, then he’s wrong! Even if he saved me this afternoon, it wasn’t like he can do anything he pleases! And to think he just wanted to stop me from talking?! Was that the right thing to do? Society these days would think it’s just a kiss but if you’re in that situation, it just would bear a whole new effect. And I hate guys like that the most…treating kisses like they’re just free and normal.

 

I hate that I was serious over something and he turned it over and made it like a joke! I was so worried…I sincerely felt sorry for what happened. I hate the fact that I was taken advantage of and I hate how he disregarded my feelings as a person and dismissed it like it was nothing!

 

Was I really overreacting?

 

‘Cause I sure as hell feel like I didn’t do enough with just that slap.

 

_______________________________________________________________

 

[Kwon Jiyong’s POV]

 

For the nth time in my life, I’m disgusted with myself.

 

I felt my fingers trace my lips and remembered the reckless thing I did with Sohee.

 

Her face was just too close and next thing I knew, I had this desire to just kiss her.

 

It wasn’t at all because she was talking too much…right? I didn’t even understand where she’s going on about with all the things running on my head already…I was just so troubled, I didn’t have time to stop myself…

 

And did I have to say careless things like that? I just…I didn’t want to hurt her feelings. I try my best. I’ve always wanted to protect her like how Junyong hyung did it before…I wanted to take care of someone who was special to him but I never did well. And now, I might’ve just ruined all my chances.

 

She was there while I was suffering from a lot of things and it just happened. I can’t understand myself.

 

“Aish!!!” I frustratedly messed my hair up like it wasn’t messed up already. It was a mess, everything’s a mess. I brought my head down to my hands, staying frozen like that while the wind blew mercilessly on me.

 

I wanted to go here at the rooftop to think things over…but I just made a whole new problem. What the f.ck is wrong with me?!

 

Sigh.

 

I looked up and wondered how many we were under that same endless sky…suffering from this kind of sadness and rejection.

 

Sunye…

 

She came by just as I woke up in my room minutes ago. I was expecting my mom…or my grandma…or Sohee but not Sunye. I guess, all the feelings bottled up that I just exploded right then and there. I told her how much everything hurt me…

 

During the run this morning, I happened to open this door…and there she was…and that man.

 

All this time, she was cheating on me for that professor.

 

“Hah, Jiyong, you’re so stupid.”

 

I truly was. I guess I could’ve reported it to the director too but I care too much for her…

 

We weren’t really in a relationship but we were seeing each other and I genuinely liked her. I thought she liked me back too though…I guess I was just being delusional.

 

She came by to say sorry. But it only made me feel worse. Seeing her kiss another person like that…it was hard to watch. I didn’t own her or anything but it felt like that guy was stealing what’s mine. It just…f.ck, it hurts. I’m trying to understand her side…his side even…but it’s taking so much of my energy. Rejection and I have always been best friends but I never got used to its company. In fact, it keeps forcing itself on me…It was just too much when they all come hunting you, you know?

 

But…

 

Isn’t it my fault that I keep forcing myself on her when she continuously dumps me? I wanted to make myself believe that maybe she can learn to like me but thinking about it the rest of the day, I realized it was too one-sided.

 

She told me it was hard for her but it was the truth – she really can’t love me the way she loves that guy.

 

“Aish…I shouldn’t be tearing up like this again!” I sighed.

 

I think it’s a sign of weakness. And I’m just this weak.

 

There was too much silence that came after. And I was just staring at anything to be honest…until…

 

“Young master…?”

 

“Hm?” I made sure that my eyes were dry before I turned to my bodyguards…and there was my Grandma.

 

She gave me an understanding look as she hugged herself from the cold. “Our Jiyong…” She said in a tone that actually says, “I’m not surprised I found you here.”

 

I stood up and smiled at her. “Hi. You’re just in time. I was just about to jump from this building, Grandma.” It was a joke…well, partly.

 

She shook her head at me. “You can’t do that.” She caressed my face with that motherly expression she always gives me. “Why waste such a handsome face like this?”

 

I laughed and hugged her. “That’s why my head gets big, Grandma. Haha.”

 

She looked at me and I knew she knew what happened right away. “Also, if you jump right now, how can you ask forgiveness from Sohee?”

 

That hit the bull’s eye.

 

Sometimes I hate that my Grandma knows me all too well.

 

[END OF JIYONG’S POV]

 

_______________________________________________________________

 

[BACK TO SOHEE’S POV]

 

The remainder of the day, I ‘m just locked up inside my room, crying. I called Sunmi for comfort but she was busy in her part-time job. I needed someone to talk to but I’m afraid I don’t have much friends…in fact, I think I don’t have friends at all. Sad, cold truth.

 

I can’t just confide in my mom. No. That’s too risky and that would have me crying even more.

 

I was crying because of those lost chances anyway.

 

Ugh.

 

I don’t wanna think about it.

 

I sat up. Wiped my tears and went to my mirror to check on how I look like. “Wow, Sohee. You just went to another level of ugly.” I was cheering myself up but the girl in the mirror didn’t even crack a smile neither a hint of it.

 

Sigh.

 

I was just staring, my mind resting, when my eyes darted off to my lips.

 

I felt a rush come up to my cheeks and I just can’t bear to see myself right now.

 

Maybe I slapped him a little too hard?

 

WHAT, SOHEE. ARE YOU ACTUALLY FEELING SORRY FOR THAT JERK?! – a side of me screamed.

 

I shook my head. “No, no. He deserved that! For all the things he said to me, he deserves that!”

 

Ugh. Talking to myself will do no good. I need to eat it all away.

 

I changed my clothes to a tank top and my pajamas and went downstairs. I found our house helper cleaning in the kitchen and thought it’s better than to talk with myself…

 

I sat on one of the tools in our bar and just watched her wiping the tables and doing her stuff.

 

“What is it, mandoo?” She definitely has heightened senses.

 

“Mrs. Park, please don’t call me that…” I pouted. That nickname has been there way even before I knew how to speak. If I could have, I would have protested when I was a baby for a better nickname. Sigh.

 

She just chuckled and turned to me. Her face turned into concern when she saw me. “Have you been crying?”

 

At first, I didn’t want to talk to her like this but the next words that came out from my mouth were unstoppable. “Someone…” I played with my fingers and focused my stare on the bar table…I guess it’s better to let it out, right? “Uhm…someone…kissed me today…”

 

There. I said it.

 

I was expecting for her to gush about me finally “getting a boyfriend” but she didn’t. Instead, she walked up to me and sat on the stool to my side and asked a question I dreaded to hear, “Well, aren’t kisses happy things?”

 

Should I say it?

 

“It was with…Jiyong.”

 

“Oh.” She simply regarded the revelation. She knew I hated Jiyong’s guts…

 

“He kissed me to shut me up, that jerk!” The feelings started coming back. And I held Mrs. Park by the shoulders, “CAN YOU BELIEVE IT!!!” I put my head down in exasperation and mumbled to my dying self-esteem, “I don’t even like him and he doesn’t even like me too. Eottokeeeee…I’m so mad right now but it’s like somehow I feel like I shouldn’t have slapped him…”

 

“You slapped him?!”

 

“Uhm. Yeah…oh my god!!! W-was that uncalled for? Do you think I was overreacting? Should I say sorry? What do I do L” I sighed and just limped forward to the table. “I think I just felt violated, that’s all. And I was just so mad when he told me I kissed like a kid. Okay, I know that’s not enough reason but well, I slapped him. I’ve done it. Sobs I’ve known Jiyong for years now and like, this was such a big leap towards our relationship…whether it’s positive or negative, I don’t really know…I’m so confused.”

 

I turned to her with a sad face.

 

I don’t really know what to do :((((((((((((((((((((((((

 

I felt like the slap wasn’t enough a while ago but now I actually feel bad about it…

 

Mrs. Park chuckled beside me while she patted my head. “Mandoo, you know, sometimes, we do unexpected things that we never thought would hurt others…”

 

I sighed. “Well, I guess I was just really such a blabber mouth that he got annoyed…but does he have to do that? I can still even feel his li…uhm…AGFAJFJASKBNBSGM OH MY GOD MRS. PARK THAT WAS MY FIRST KISS!!! And, and it came from Kwon Jiyong?! What did I do to deserve this!!”

 

She laughed at me. “Think of it like this, at least, he’s not a stranger, right?”

 

“He definitely isn’t someone I love too…I was reserving it for…you know…” Ugh. I hate these love talks. “Anyway, what do I do? I even have this problem in school and oh my god my head hurts ;~;”

 

“What about school?” She proceeded to tuck my loose hair behind my ears. I actually felt thankful for her, that she’s here right now, that I can talk to someone right now instead of losing my head alone. But…I just can’t talk about the scholarship yet. Compared to the kiss, it was much more sensitive…

 

“Just…you know, stress from exams and projects and other activities…” I sighed. Well, there’s some truth to that too.

 

“Everyone goes through that.” She smiled at me. I didn’t know what she was referring to between the two problems I was thinking of but it sure as hell made sense for either.

 

“I guess…”

 

“And…things can be resolved with talking. Remember that.”

 

“You think?” I asked. She nodded, putting all her trust to that simple solution. “I’ll wait for him to say sorry first. Although…I slapped him too so I guess…”

 

“I know you’re genuinely sorry for that too.” She spoke for me.

 

Yeah…he saved my life and then we suddenly became like this…I have some things to blame me for too.

 

“That kid is troubled…cut him some slack…he’s really a good kid. Right? As always said by Junyong?” She just mentioned the magic word.

 

“Fiiiine.” I finally could feel my heart at rest. “Thanks, Mrs. Park. I don’t know why I was crying a while ago. I think I was just really carried away…”

 

“It’ll be alright. Now, just concentrate on your studies first. I’ll bring you some snacks in a while.”

 

I nodded and jumped from my seat. Okay, so I’ll just spend a night with my good friends – books and notes – and drown myself to forget the happenings today for a while.

 

_______________________________________________________________

 

RIIIINGGGGG, RIIINGNGNGNGGGGG

 

“Hmm….” I tried to feel where my phone was to stop the alarm when… “OOGDJS!!!”

 

I suddenly became aware that I wasn’t in my room but in the living room sofa. And its limited space made me fall. I heard some laughing from the kitchen, the room next door.

 

“Had a good night sleep again with your books?” I heard my mom call from the kitchen.

 

Dizzy from the fall, I just scratched my head and sat up. Oh yeah…I studied until I fell asleep. I can’t even remember now why I was so tired…yesterday…

 

I felt my cheeks burn red from recalling what happened yesterday.

 

Dear mind, did you really have to go there first thing in the morning???

 

“Yah, Ahn Sohee, why are you blushing!! You shouldn’t!!!” I hit myself with the pillow nearest me multiple times before stopping and realizing, “Wow. So everything that happened yesterday is real. NOooOOOoOOoOOOOoOOOO~”

 

My mom came out from the kitchen, “Honey, hurry up or you’ll be late for school.” She patted my head and smiled, “I made breakfast. And oh by the way, Jiyong just called and told me he won’t be attending school today so you’re going to school alone. He’s probably being checked still at the hospital.”

 

Jiyong…

 

I buried my face on the pillow, half because I’m still sleepy and half because I was trying to hide my blush from my mom. I don’t know why the feeling of being kissed yesterday comes back when only his name was mentioned. Am I crazy?!

 

Anyway, that fool must be avoiding me, huh.

 

_______________________________________________________________

 

It wasn’t easy walking to the classroom today.

 

All eyes were practically on me! I’m starting to think I have some weird thing on my face but then I checked in my mirror and well, I’m still the normal school geek Sohee… But why are they so interested in me now when I’m just like a ghost before?

 

I kept my head low, avoiding the glances they throw at me. What’s worse is that after looking and pointing at me, they gossip or whisper stuff. This is driving me nuts.

 

I hurried to the ladies’ room, escaping the public for a while.

 

“Sohee?” A voice inquired behind me. Hey! That’s…

 

“Oh! Sunmi!!” I hugged her, relieved she was here right now.

 

She immediately pulled off from the hug and had this serious face on, “Are you okay? Did they hurt you?”

 

“Huh?”

 

“I was trying to call you a couple of times now, why aren’t you answering?” She looked almost furious.

 

“I…I think I left it at home. What’s wrong?” I asked getting nervous from how she’s acting. She just hurried to the door and locked it before turning to me.

 

“Sunmi? Why are you…?”

 

“Okay, Sohee, I heard you and Jiyong got into a small accident yesterday?” We were in the furthest place from the door, Sunmi whispering.

 

“What about it? Hey, you’re scaring me right now, you know.”

 

“His fangirls are raging and I mean capital R A G I N G right now because he saved you and almost risked his life for you.”She said. “Do you know what that means?”

 

To be honest, I was more scared of her face right now than the news at hand.

 

I shook my head, unsure of what to answer.

 

“That means, they’re plotting to ruin your life right at this moment!!!” She exclaimed. “Those b.tches!!! Yoona, remember Yoona? My seatmate who liked Jiyong too? Well, she’s good so don’t worry about her but she let me in on what those crazy fangirls want to do with you.”

 

“What? Mock me? Make me trip? Hang my underwear for the student body to see? Kill me?” I rolled my eyes. What can a bunch of fangirls do anyway -.-

 

“Sohee. This is a serious matter.” She crossed her arms and closed her eyes, as if preparing herself as well for what she’s going to reveal. “Not only are they going to try to embarrass you the whole day but they’re planning on getting you expelled!”

 

Ex...

 

Wait, what?

 

“How will they do that?” Can they really?

 

Sunmi just shrugged. “We don’t know either but you have to be careful at all times. Make sure you’re following every rule and treat everyone as your enemies…except me of course.”

 

“Huh? Are you serious…?” I was more than confused. Why are those fangirls angry at me for that??? Was I the one driving that goddamn car? And was I the one who forced Jiyong to jump in to save me?

 

“Yes. I am. Now let’s go to homeroom together. Stick with me, okay?” She held my hand.

 

Well, at least I have my stepsister with me.

 

However, we weren’t even a step away from the girls’ comfort room when…

 

SPLASH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

“WHAT THE F—” I heard Sunmi gasped in anger beside me. I didn’t have time to react when the students around us started taking pictures of us…soaked from this slimy green liquid thingie.

 

“I was wondering why it stinks…” A blonde girl in a mini shorts commented with a laugh.

 

“Are those people or…oh, it’s just Sunmi and Soooooohee.” I recognized the girl who said that to be one of my classmates in Science. She garnered even more laughter.

 

“Yah!!! Who did this?” Sunmi let go of my hand and pushed a girl near her. Two girls pushed her back and Sunmi slipped and fall on her rear end. “Aw!!!”

 

The crowd wasn’t doing anything except enjoying the sight before them. Whatever Sunmi said about me being careful was thrown out the window now.

 

“YOU!!!” I pushed the girls who pushed Sunmi and next thing I know, everyone was pushing us back!

 

I felt everyone trying to bring us down. Guys were helping to stop the girls but the girls just kept coming and they weren’t stopping from mugging me and Sunmi. Someone pulled my hair, someone scratched me on the face and I did just the same to whoever I can reach.

 

No one pushes my stepsister like that!!!

 

“Yah!!!”

 

“Get off me!!!”

 

“B.tch!!!”

 

I heard some calls from other people but to be honest, I was in the center of chaos, I couldn’t understand who was helping and who wasn’t anymore. Sunmi was fighting back as well and it was one huge cat fight!

 

“Hey hey!!! Stop that!” I heard a familiar voice in the background.

 

“Yo, ladies, calm DOWN!!!” And another familiar voice.

 

I was having my hair pulled in one direction when a guy’s hand slapped the girl’s hand away with a smile. “Please step away now, I think you all have gone too far this time.” The tall guy…

 

The panda looking one approached me with genuine concern on his face. “Sohee, are you okay?”

 

“BIGBANG...”

 

Jiyong’s friends came just in time.

_______________________________________________________________

 

A/N: Thanks for reading!! :)